[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

Bro, no offense but I advise u to do proper research before committing to such high value pieces but of cos if u have dep pockets that's a different question. So far the discussion is only on pim standards, still have not touch on material accuracy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
this one already hoot already so bo bian, and i see already i like then press.. hahaha
if this piece like this market normally is how much bro?

D.wight

Registered Member
Ah i see i see.. alr got smk card liao.. recheck again ah? Haha
SMK card u can confirm genuine bro?

I don't want pour cold water on you.

2k not small sum for me. I can stay in Vietnam for 3 weeks with that amount as a tourist.

Double check. While you are there, get it checked by D Phra too. Double confirm your stuff.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

SMK card u can confirm genuine bro?

I don't want pour cold water on you.

2k not small sum for me. I can stay in Vietnam for 3 weeks with that amount as a tourist.

Double check. While you are there, get it checked by D Phra too. Double confirm your stuff.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
ok bro i will send to smk again lor.. 555

Pure

Registered Member
Many are skeptical about barang and only wear “mainstream” amulet. Master/monk create amulets be it mainstream or barang is to help us wearer. Using the blessing to do evil is bad even if you wear a top notch mainstream amulet. Main objective is to watch one behaviour and the intention of wearing amulet.