[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

lobster

Registered Member
Hi all, like to check with senior some detail for LP Thim Wat Laihanrai, for KP phim lek.. is there 2 blocks?? If yes why there are 2 blocks?? The different is?? Not talking about BE2515 batches... :) pls share if can.. thank all..

nitro0604

Registered Member
To be fair, the taken image doesn't do you justice. But mould wise it does resemble pim Plai Koo na mongkol lek, but it's missing the ears, flame arch etc...could have been worned off. Have to be careful for big purchase like this bro.

To be fair, the taken image doesn't do you justice. But mould wise it does resemble pim Plai Koo na mongkol lek, but it's missing the ears, flame arch etc...could have been worned off. Have to be careful for big purchase like this bro.
Bro you are right again.. thanks for the insight.. i just google translate the smk card พระขุนแผนพลายคู่ตัดเดี่ยว พิมพ์หน้ามงคล เนื้อดินเผา ประมาณพุทธศตวรรษที่ 21, turns out to be na mong

@RabbitKing Bidding station just hoot.....that sounds a lot like no specific goal just for the sake of the bidding.

Sammakom highly unlikely to scam you but middleman might.

As long as you have done due research. All is good.
Looking for kp for quite sometime, actually looking for lp tim 17 and lp tae 2484.. but came across so chop chop hoot.. for 2k+ sgd.. i think worth it la..

nitro0604

Registered Member
Bro you are right again.. thanks for the insight.. i just google translate the smk card พระขุนแผนพลายคู่ตัดเดี่ยว พิมพ์หน้ามงคล เนื้อดินเผา ประมาณพุทธศตวรรษที่ 21, turns out to be na mong

Looking for kp for quite sometime, actually looking for lp tim 17 and lp tae 2484.. but came across so chop chop hoot.. for 2k+ sgd.. i think worth it la..
But are you aware its supposed to be a twin kp model?

No bro, the term plai koo means it's a double KP pim, whereas plai diew is single. Meaning it could have been sliced into half and sold separately.
Attached attached photo courtesy from internet for your reference

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
yep now after i check the side really got like cut off mark.. even smk card says is pair cut single..
for my piece are you aware of the market price? did i overpay by alot? 555

nitro0604

Registered Member
yep now after i check the side really got like cut off mark.. even smk card says is pair cut single..
for my piece are you aware of the market price? did i overpay by alot? 555
Bro, no offense but I advise u to do proper research before committing to such high value pieces but of cos if u have dep pockets that's a different question. So far the discussion is only on pim standards, still have not touch on material accuracy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk