[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

Anand

Registered Member
Tempted to try the Somdej... i assume its mainstream... but cost is just too too too high

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Same like ajarn noo wat pho and some other olden day legendary masters..price is very high and no have "standard piece" ...most is use material to see and most at samakhom hands,samakhom say real is real...sometimes gets me wondering to take replica throw at them to verify see they say real or replica heheheehe ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

HornedGeek

Registered Member
Same like ajarn noo wat pho and some other olden day legendary masters..price is very high and no have "standard piece" ...most is use material to see and most at samakhom hands,samakhom say real is real...sometimes gets me wondering to take replica throw at them to verify see they say real or replica heheheehe ...

Try liao then let us know hehehehe

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

D.wight

Registered Member

there's also DD, G phra and U amulet

Sammakorn has the most market share and influence but I was told they operate like an amulet mafia. Real become fake, fake become real.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk