[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

@ANO9000 You can follow LP Chuen with me. So far he has helped me well.

I will share another review in a few days once I have his amulets for exactly one month with me now.

I am still trying to find his other stuff. He is good. I vouch for him in my heart.

Tashlan

Registered Member
@Tashlan I will try when I finish my LP Chuen followings.

LP Choo is expensive wow.....somebody at GMC quote me 4k over just for his amulets. It must have been very effacious to command this pricing.

Looking forward once I am ready.
Wah 4k...
I got the basic phim yai at 400.

Ac Sarayut, Disciple of Lp Chuen, uses Lp Choo Khun Paen as part of his mixture.
So you roughly know that Lp Choo is actually on same level as Lp Chuen but maybe focused more on seneh.

https://sg.*********.com/p/phra-khu...ype=search_results&t-referrer_sort_by=popular

@Tashlan I initially started with my following of LP Chuen with a sensible budget to test the waters with entry level batches.

I am satisfied with it. I cannot speak for others but it has worked well for me. After some time of wearing it, say maybe.....a month to three months and then half a year, I will upgrade to the higher end pim to notice if there is a difference.

Its more of a feeling for me.

I do not have to get the best, but I must be able to get the better option. This is my goal at least....to be able to say that I got more than a fair chance to try.

Tashlan

Registered Member
@Tashlan I initially started with my following of LP Chuen with a sensible budget to test the waters with entry level batches.

I am satisfied with it. I cannot speak for others but it has worked well for me. After some time of wearing it, say maybe.....a month to three months and then half a year, I will upgrade to the higher end pim to notice if there is a difference.

I do not have to get the best, but I must be able to get the better option. This is my goal at least....to be able to say that I got more than a fair chance to try.
I used to have Lp Chuen Khun Paen but traded it away as I prefer seneh khun paen.
I think everyone has different affinity for amulet.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk