[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

Tashlan

Registered Member
Archan Chum Khun Paen 2511
Aka 双刀坤平 Darp Far Fen
Phim Kaenan

Made for Wat Khao Talem as donation batch. Therefore not as expensive as the other batches.

Back is 1 piece of Lek Lai, extracted by Ac Chum and his wife from Wat Tamfad cave.
Lek Lai placed for every 100 pieces as a counter.
Less seen In the market as Phim Kaenan pieces are mostly kept by disciples.

Most Khun Paen can be categorised to 3 types: Buddha Image(for wealth, metta protection) , Warrior Image, Lady's man image(For Seneh, mostly seen hugging woman) . This is more towards Warrior Khun Paen, for overcoming obstacles and have victory in life. Very similar to Hanuman but without bad temper effects some people might experience with wearing hanuman.

Tashlan

Registered Member
Archan Chum Khun Paen 2511
Aka 双刀坤平 Darp Far Fen
Phim Kaenan

Made for Wat Khao Talem as donation batch. Therefore not as expensive as the other batches.

Back is 1 piece of Lek Lai, extracted by Ac Chum and his wife from Wat Tamfad cave.
Lek Lai placed for every 100 pieces as a counter.
Less seen In the market as Phim Kaenan pieces are mostly kept by disciples.

Most Khun Paen can be categorised to 3 types: Buddha Image(for wealth, metta protection) , Warrior Image, Lady's man image(For Seneh, mostly seen hugging woman) . This is more towards Warrior Khun Paen, for overcoming obstacles and have victory in life. Very similar to Hanuman but without bad temper effects some people might experience with wearing hanuman.

D.wight

Registered Member
I never had the experience of owning a real khun paen. the one I got was a tourist trap pasted with a gold foil at the back.

probably blessed, had a threesome for free though when wearing but I'm not sure if its a coincidence or not

had average metta, like no change. oh well.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

chriswm85

Registered Member
The effect of wearing a good Khun Paen help one to gain support from people around them. And yes some do get new romance as it do open up the opportunities to meet new people.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

Firezz

Registered Member
i got mine from those unknown pack (those mystery pack until you got it open)
So far so good as relationship with people and smooth but i noticed somehow my temper slightly affected after wearing it hmmm not sure if it is that coincident or not.

Last edited:

Sangmo

Registered Member
So far when my ex bf wore Luang Phor Sawai's Phra Khun Paen , his work is alright and has more friends.

But also attracts female colleagues to him . . not flirt but they like drawn to him. (shrugs)

chriswm85

Registered Member
i got mine from those unknown pack (those mystery pack until you got it open)
So far so good as relationship with people and smooth but i noticed somehow my temper slightly affected after wearing it hmmm not sure if it is that coincident or not.

in the old days, some wearers feel that metal materials or masters who are well known for protection kongkapan magic mentioned that they feel the temper slightly affected. How accurate and true for this was never documented down.

Hence, advice for u is to observe for a period of time such as 1-3 months to see if that happen frequently or not.

Sangmo

Registered Member
As of lately, I have seen some Singaporean girls wearing Phra Khun Paen mainstream blessed by mainstream monks.
And they wear it outside of their tee shirts . . so I am like . . oh ? Cool.

chriswm85

Registered Member
As of lately, I have seen some Singaporean girls wearing Phra Khun Paen mainstream blessed by mainstream monks.
And they wear it outside of their tee shirts . . so I am like . . oh ? Cool.
Yup this days its getting common that ladies wear thai amulets. Most of my lady customers also like to put amulets into their bag.