[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

Jackshen84

Registered Member
Let me kick-start the thread..

Personally i owe a few pieces of KP in my hand. No those high ended stuff but from reputable monks in thailand.

this was from LP Hong, Wat Petburi, taken during my 2009 trip.
Affordable (around 200 Bhat) design wise was diff from other temple and the back with Haruman.
(apologies for the poor photo quality)

autumnspecia

Registered Member
Let me kick-start the thread..

Personally i owe a few pieces of KP in my hand. No those high ended stuff but from reputable monks in thailand.

this was from LP Hong, Wat Petburi, taken during my 2009 trip.
Affordable (around 200 Bhat) design wise was diff from other temple and the back with Haruman.
(apologies for the poor photo quality)

Click to view image

Click to view image
some time you dont need to collect high end amulets , from my point of view , amulets made with from good temples n good Lp or AC is good enough.. there are lots of very good amulets now in the markets good for long time keeping.:welcomewelcome:

Sendoh82

Registered Member
Any bros can tell me KP by this LP???
LP Rak Analayo, Wat Sutthawas iirc ..

Can't seem to find anything
Hmm i try to answer u, lp rak is a young monk who learn from various famous masters, one of it i rem is lp pae, maybe creative bro can tell u more about his masters.

The material for the kp should be smth like clay, later when i see my piece again i update u

Priceless

Registered Member
Bro, could be all first batch.. :thumbs_up: but hor.. if can view the yant behind back of the kp would be better..

The remake batch, the material is abit different than the first batch, and yant is less defined and clear...
Meaning the remake batch yant is clearer and less defined ?