1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Journal On Manifestation Of Amulet Effects & Signs Of Its Existence.

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by tiktok123, 4 November 2017.

1. tiktok123

tiktok123 Registered Member

Lets start the ball rolling as an official journal here to record amulet effects that helps you and to share any weird encounters that might be signs your amulet was showing its existence.

I started to be interested in thai amulets because I suddenly can sense the energy from the amulets and curious to understand more about these energies, I've collected more than I can wear. Most of the time, I will just place them on my mini amulet altar for praying, with only water, jasmine flowers and incense cone.

Below was an encounter to share my experiences with you guys,

After placing the amulets on the altar for praying for around 3 months, there was one day, the wall behind my altar suddenly came with alot of "flying ants" which seems like they were stuck motionless on the wall and with the only movement of its legs but not crawling, its like a big army of flying ants with various sizes from big to small. It took me some time to remove them. FYI, Ive been staying for more than 10 years and Ive never encounter this before. The weird part is, (1) Flying Ants not moving, stay stationery there. (2) Its only the wall behind the mini altar, my other walls are ok.

Im still walking the journey to explore more about these energies with its manifestation of signs from the amulets showing its existence, Im starting to grow more interest to understand these mysterious amulets and appreciate for your write up to share about your experiences here.

If anyone got any powerful katha that can increase the sensing of the amulet energies or to see its existence, you can pm me. Ive one phra ngan by the way, the manifestation wasnt phra ngan as my ngan i kept it separated in another room.

Gogo, pen down your encounters now!!!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Last edited: 4 November 2017
    weeyong88 and Leak Bali like this.
  2. RayNg

RayNg Registered Member

My encountered with Thai amulet is a simple example which many of us here might have came across.
    As a not so nice temper person, I was wearing amulet A which boosted my temper whenever I'm being provoked.
    Upon reflection of the situation, I then decided to wear amulet B which makes me feels calmer and relax.
    Both amulet A and amulet B in my conclusion is showing their existence.
    At least those are the experiences that made me realized there are some form of energy with them.

Ezz and tiktok123 like this.
  3. tiktok123

Another observation, wearing or not wearing amulets, bad things might still happen but it will be lesser impact than not wearing at all.

This effect has been observed to be true since the day I wear my first amulet.

weeyong88 and EmbraceBuddhism like this.
  4. tiktok123

Another observation to share, you can actually customize your needs in terms of what you want to pray for metta, authority, protection to a mini altar to worship, as a statue/bucha will be using the same materials as amulets, usually there will be amulets at the bottom of a bucha to worship for certain purpose.

Like myself, I've too many amulets and its too funny to wear so many and heavy amulets on my neck. I placed them on a mini altar to chant katha and pray for wishes, the effect will be the same.

Commom katha for all amulets can be just a simple katha like itipiso to pray in the morning or/and night to achieve the same outcome as bucha.

This is my own perpective about bucha and amulets worshipping, you can also share your experiences here in terms of its effectiveness between the two. Bucha or amulets in small altar, my personal view is that you may customize it for space saving especially if you have only a small area for your personal belief and praying.

weeyong88 and Leak Bali like this.
  5. Leak Bali

Leak Bali Registered Member

Had one miracles.
    One day near new year here in bali we fire up fireworks ball (around 10cm diameter).
    After couple stick of fireworks ball , suddenly it still has 4 fireworks ball left and it exploded on my hand.
    I was wearing KP and one takrut.
    Nothing happened at all except my right ear was buzzing for couple of minutes.
    Strangely my fiancee was hurt quite bad and took 2 weeks recovery times.
    Dunno call it lucky or not.

weeyong88 and tiktok123 like this.
  6. nova1st

nova1st Suspended

I went to Sim Lim Square to get a projector from a shop I patronized previously I must get and it was near closing time. Strangely I couldn't see the shop at the position I thought where it should be. Went downstairs to verify if it has shifted. As I was re-entering the ground floor elevator, the shop owner came out of the very lift. This was one of several coincidences that was happening that week that included taxis and buses appearing the moment I needed one or when I reach a bus stop, silky smoothness at work etc. I was wearing on and off a Prai Kanya Wat Nong Krathi Thong which I won guessing the last 3 digit of a dollar note by a dealer. I also get more response on Carousell wearing that piece, though not necessarily selling my items.

weeyong88 and tiktok123 like this.
  7. Tri-ratana

Tri-ratana Registered Member

Last time when i was walking at the roadside, suddenly there's a force which push me toward left side, and within a second a car rush from my behind just a few inch from my body. The whole incident happened very fast and after that i realised it's was my rian that had protected me. It was a rian that had passed down to me from my uncle and has been told to take care of it.

weeyong88, Leak Bali and tiktok123 like this.
  8. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Interesting... Mind sharing how u suddenly can sense the energy from amulets?

9. Kazafwenl

Kazafwenl Registered Member

When i first time invite all the 9 tail fox (Lersi Bucha, Butterfly amulets , phra kring, er ge fong , phra pikanet, Jatukam) and all holy amulet to my house i can sense something strange. I almost every week strike 4D and i always think good say good everything good, till one day my office have some nasty woman keep find fault to us that where i stop saying good things and things doesn't go smooth for 2 days...

tiktok123 likes this.
  10. tiktok123

There was once where i coincidentally met one ajarn/monk outside fortune center 1 year ago, he asked me for donation, after donation, he passed me an amulet. That was the first time I've got introduced to thai amulet, when I hold it, I felt an energy wave was emitting out from it, its like in a movie about Qi gong, the invisible Qi emitting from an inanimate object.

I couldnt believe it and I thought that it must be my imagination. I rented one and the next one and the next one and felt the energy again and again. I've quite a number of amulets now, different amulet emits different energy, some very mild and some very strong. I dont even understand if strong means good or mild also means good as well.

Im still trying to learn what can I do with this ability, can I help people with it? Still learning.. Hopefully can bump into the same monk to ask him or to have the fate to meet some ajarn to guide me along.

11. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Wow...

Maybe u can help me test my amulets if they have energy or not. I don't wanna wear a piece of empty clay :(

12. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Si
    Si bak like me....::onionevilsmile::

EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  13. tiktok123

Maybe i can open a shop to sense amulet... its very tiring after sensing.. so I dont wish to sense here and there anymore.. Now Im using it to verify the amulet I like before renting.

14. tiktok123

New finding to share after observing it for 2 months, my family was down with flu and cough which spreaded from one person and you know, flu and cold are contagious..., I'm the only one not affected for 2 months already. You know the usualy flu, one cough, then the following week or days, the next person will cough and etc..

In the past before the amulet days, every month I will at least be down with either cold or flu. Once a person in my family, office or public transport is coughing.. guess what, I will also cough 1 or 2 days later..

So now, my family members of 8 out of 9 infected and I'm the 9th one not affected by the flu/cold and cough.

Dont ask me about which amulet helped me, I've too many to identify which one.. but I've one small Phra Kring in my mini altar thou.

weeyong88 likes this.
  15. Valen

Valen Registered Member

That type of flu you kena already so body got resistance. ::onionevilsmile::

Phra Kring bless you with good health
    Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu

EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  16. tiktok123

Yeap, it might be because of a better immune system now. :)

Valen likes this.
  17. tiktok123

Some can feel pulse or vibration, something similar. Below shows the illustration of the energy.

[​IMG]

weeyong88 likes this.
  18. EmbraceBuddhism

EmbraceBuddhism Registered Member

Quoting a senior ‘Wow power’

EmbraceBuddhism

19. tiktok123

Anyone experienced your cup of tea/water/coffee/milk reduced after you have chanted the katha? I experienced that my amulets seem to like coffee alot, it reduced like 1-2cm compared to a cup of plain water beside it.

Initially I just offered water, saw it reduced abit but didnt really pay any attention to it as it might be weather. After sometime, i offered coffee and water, noticed the coffee reduced but not the water. What do you guys think?

20. tiktok123

Another observation to share.
    Try holding your item(any wicca item, can be indonesia, thai or Geliga Lipan also) in your palm, close your hands, make sure that theres nothing supporting your arm, relax your arm but at the same time hold it up between your chest and waist level, close your eyes, focus your focus on the item and feel the energy.

Even if you are not sensitive, you should be able to feel that your finger muscle will twitch.

Try it, do note that the after effect that you might feel (since you are not used to feel this kind of energy) warm or even headache or you will feel like you want to vomit your dinner out or you will burp alot. (Ive tried this method on non sensitve owner, most of them can feel the finger muscle twitching after they hold it for around 2mins).

Share your experience here once you are able feel any form of feeling from your item.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)