[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Chinese Occult Discussion (道教神秘法术) and (茅山道术)

dominix85

Registered Member
Belief in fox deities 狐仙 is actually quite common in HK & Taiwan, though not widely practiced. It is worshipped by those who want Maha Saneh effects. I doubt AC Meng has the power to invite these fox spirits into his amulets.
then it would be possible that the fox spirit lockets released earlier could've been empty or containing other "stuffs" liao? :hrmz:
but juz wondering, since when fox spirits became heavenly being?
wu li jing & wu li shen (sry, my china boh jalan :redface:) is totally different thing lai de wor... :confused2:

sadsad

Registered Member
then it would be possible that the fox spirit lockets released earlier could've been empty or containing other "stuffs" liao? :hrmz:
but juz wondering, since when fox spirits became heavenly being?
wu li jing & wu li shen (sry, my china boh jalan :redface:) is totally different thing lai de wor... :confused2:
狐仙is under 法门 one

bakeneko

Registered Member
I had been telling this like all day long about other stuff, but basically it is same for all such items: The outer appearance has nothing to do with what is inside. These items would usually be powered by NMP or other spirits. Since the effect is as intended, no one will care.

Hi, I came in just tooo late... not sure whether will i get a respond... Anyway i will just continue, hope experienced ones can help clarify.

Talismans are called 'fu', some required to be burned and drank, but my family got one, that is passed down from like 3 generations b4 me, required to point to altar light source and start the procedure by drawing above a small bowl of water to be drank.

may i know what it is called?

BlackCat

Registered Member
茅山后裔粤语01

A really nice radio audio book, at the end of each episode it explains some of the technicals they used. Great and interesting story. Too bad they didn't finish the story about the Egypt, just once they took down the snake god...