[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Chinese Occult Discussion (道教神秘法术) and (茅山道术)

sadsad

Registered Member
There are other colors also (can't recall now which it are, but for instance red and green are among them). They are for different purposes and related to different elements. Yellow is center and somewhat general.
So much for what I remember right now...:heehee:

Fu/talismans for drinking are "for real". In the lineage I practice it is usually for exorcism, protection or healing though (should be same for Daoist sects from what I know).
BY RIGHT, tailsman only got yellow.

the rest of other 4 colours - green,white,red,black, are being used for different purposes.

but no one practices this, maybe even i saying this now, many people will be blur and ask me what are the reasons for it. no sorry, i cant disclose it. if u are 1 of the people, you should know what are the uses.

and in sintua / huat tua nowadays, u guys only use 3, mainly yellow, red, green. :heehee:

bakeneko

Registered Member
can i ask, zhu sha are being used in the past as medicine to cure many sickness. how is it poisonious?

just because it contains mercury? it just something that cant be eaten excessively, dont tell me u burn tailsman to drink everyday?
A few people drink talismans every day...but they would usually use another method. I would say it depends if the mercury is chemically bound or not and also what happens when the talisman gets burned.
IMO you can still get it, just need to look around a bit more and inquire in chinese herbal stores or mineral shops (or look around very hard online).

sadsad

Registered Member
A few people drink talismans every day...but they would usually use another method. I would say it depends if the mercury is chemically bound or not and also what happens when the talisman gets burned.
IMO you can still get it, just need to look around a bit more and inquire in chinese herbal stores or mineral shops (or look around very hard online).
run fire :hahahahaha:

Interesting topic , i would like to learn more about mao shan shu.Would you care to advice or teach me?
Recently i learn abit about thai amulet , still study and move on.
Will be appreciated if you willing to advice or teach.
Tyvm

warlockSG

Registered Member
I have a trouble with „Zhu sha „ I know, that of two kinds exists, one contain mercury, the other kind is made of plants.I do not know the Latin and Chinese name of the suitable plant. Can you help with this thing?
In Europe prohibited to distribute on all of them mercury content paint. We know that the mercury is exceptionally bad for the health even through the leather , in the organization accumulating, like this dubious it is, to drink may be even more harmful.
been eating fu (literally), does not burn the fu and drink with water for 8 years
no health problem that i can see

It is possible to obtain the ingridients in other ways also though. I would not drink, even though the talisman is burned first. For other uses it is very good though. Also there is no real consent on how much cinnabar one would need to use AFAIK.
Personally I even had good results with charcoal.
zhu shar or cinnabar is an essential ingredient, you swab charcoal for cinnabar??

bro, u have yet to see the world out there :heehee::heehee:
nobody had really seen the world out there, even now i don't proclaim i have seen the big picture. but i seen enough frauds and con-men though

can i ask, zhu sha are being used in the past as medicine to cure many sickness. how is it poisonious?

just because it contains mercury? it just something that cant be eaten excessively, dont tell me u burn tailsman to drink everyday?

nowadays people dont use it is because it is hard to get it in the market, even if they can, it would be expensive too.
is that how people do that nowadays? swallow a little cinnarbar used to draw fu also scared? my my ..... standards had really drop

What is the cinnabar purity level is considered acceptable for occult application? :confused2:

Or anyhow also can?:confused2:
i uses rice wine with the cinnabar, it does not 100% dissolve. anyway once you chant the "katha" the cinnabar is supposed to change its quality. or else how does the old masters eat cinnabar "fu" everyday until there are old?

sadsad

Registered Member
nobody had really seen the world out there, even now i don't proclaim i have seen the big picture. but i seen enough frauds and con-men though

is that how people do that nowadays? swallow a little cinnarbar used to draw fu also scared? my my ..... standards had really drop

i uses rice wine with the cinnabar, it does not 100% dissolve. anyway once you chant the "katha" the cinnabar is supposed to change its quality. or else how does the old masters eat cinnabar "fu" everyday until there are old?
i haven see fully the world but have to admit ive seen alot. like what u said, even frauds and con-men :heehee:

apparently from what i see here, people are scared la. hahahahha

ya, traditional way is to use rice wine, but apparently people now use hot water instead :heehee:

warlockSG

Registered Member
i haven see fully the world but have to admit ive seen alot. like what u said, even frauds and con-men :heehee:

apparently from what i see here, people are scared la. hahahahha

ya, traditional way is to use rice wine, but apparently people now use hot water instead :heehee:
hot water?
my my ......
:hahahahaha:

warlockSG

Registered Member
Sometimes...but another type of talisman. I am not talking Daoist talisman in this case; just something similar. And it worked just as well.
thanks for the clarification,can share what is that thing similar?

on an offnote, not much people dare/play with taoist talisman
the moment they do, they get backfire so fast, they don't even know when it comes