[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Chinese Occult Discussion (道教神秘法术) and (茅山道术)

GhostKing

Registered Member
Hi All,

In order not to hijack Bro Ravan's thread I have decided to start this official thread for members whom are interested in the above mentioned topic.
I managed to extract out the explaination of the mystical occult art of " Mao Shan " from Baidu.com (sorry at the moment it is in chinese only :redface:)

Taoist Three Pure Ones (道教三清)

<茅山道术>

茅山道术是中国传说中神秘的道术,施展开来能够驱鬼、降魔,令人心生敬畏。时至今日,偶尔出现的所谓茅山法门多见于附道外道的民间巫术。茅山道士多是以捉鬼降妖而名闻于世的,殊不知茅山宗的教义精华却跟这些毫无瓜葛。之所以会这样的名声,一则是后世弟子为了骗吃骗喝,而愚弄乡民所至,二则是那些无知信徒们夸大其词,以讹传讹造成的结果

道教与佛教截然不同。而道教在民间却有着更深层的意义。驱邪、镇鬼、避祸、通天神地鬼乃至起死回生。

随着中国数千年的发展道教也演变成不同的体系‘宿土、麻衣、众阁、全真、茅山’。宿土主修工程修缮、建都立基,后世的一些风水学理论大多起源于宿土;麻衣则主修预测、占卜,大家比较熟悉的麻衣神像实际上就是麻衣理论的沿袭;全真想必看过神雕侠侣的人都知道杨过最开始就被送往全真教,主修武学与修身;众阁也主修武学修身,但与全真不同的是众阁更注重长生不老,得道成仙。根据《汉书:道德传》记载,早在汉初,道教便分离出了众阁与全真的雏形,年过三百却看似三十、移形幻影、飞檐走壁、点石成金之能有如蝼蚁之聚,后世的武当,便是道教全真的分支。

其中茅山道术最为世人尊崇,也是道教体系最神秘难修的一派。 茅山道术又称茅山术,主要是以“驱”为主,以“降”为佐,主要原理是激发人体的潜能并借助一些符咒的力量驱散、降服或者封印妖魔鬼怪。茅山术讲究一切妖魔概无诛灭之理,其行虽恶自有天谴。许多茅山术的传人并非道士,就像麻衣的算命先生大多也不是道士一样,只不过通晓道术罢了。真正的茅山术博大精深,而真的茅山术传人不但要精通自家的茅山术更要通晓宿土,麻衣的理论以及全真的修身。茅山术也是道教诸派集为一体的体系。修炼茅山道术的真人所付出的艰辛努力不逊于佛教祖师释迦牟尼。但亦“不是坊间江湖术士”所称“十载寒窗、刻苦修炼”,就能“无师自通”的。

Best Regards,

Ghost King

sleepyhead

Registered Member
Hi All,

In order not to hijack Bro Ravan's thread I have decided to start this official thread for members whom are interested in the above mentioned topic.
I managed to extract out the explaination of the mystical occult art of " Mao Shan " from Baidu.com (sorry at the moment it is in chinese only :redface:)

Taoist Three Pure Ones (道教三清)

Click to view image

<茅山道术>

茅山道术是中国传说中神秘的道术,施展开来能够驱鬼、降魔,令人心生敬畏。时至今日,偶尔出现的所谓茅山法门多见于附道外道的民间巫术。茅山道士多是以捉鬼降妖而名闻于世的,殊不知茅山宗的教义精华却跟这些毫无瓜葛。之所以会这样的名声,一则是后世弟子为了骗吃骗喝,而愚弄乡民所至,二则是那些无知信徒们夸大其词,以讹传讹造成的结果

道教与佛教截然不同。而道教在民间却有着更深层的意义。驱邪、镇鬼、避祸、通天神地鬼乃至起死回生。

随着中国数千年的发展道教也演变成不同的体系‘宿土、麻衣、众阁、全真、茅山’。宿土主修工程修缮、建都立基,后世的一些风水学理论大多起源于宿土;麻衣则主修预测、占卜,大家比较熟悉的麻衣神像实际上就是麻衣理论的沿袭;全真想必看过神雕侠侣的人都知道杨过最开始就被送往全真教,主修武学与修身;众阁也主修武学修身,但与全真不同的是众阁更注重长生不老,得道成仙。根据《汉书:道德传》记载,早在汉初,道教便分离出了众阁与全真的雏形,年过三百却看似三十、移形幻影、飞檐走壁、点石成金之能有如蝼蚁之聚,后世的武当,便是道教全真的分支。

其中茅山道术最为世人尊崇,也是道教体系最神秘难修的一派。 茅山道术又称茅山术,主要是以“驱”为主,以“降”为佐,主要原理是激发人体的潜能并借助一些符咒的力量驱散、降服或者封印妖魔鬼怪。茅山术讲究一切妖魔概无诛灭之理,其行虽恶自有天谴。许多茅山术的传人并非道士,就像麻衣的算命先生大多也不是道士一样,只不过通晓道术罢了。真正的茅山术博大精深,而真的茅山术传人不但要精通自家的茅山术更要通晓宿土,麻衣的理论以及全真的修身。茅山术也是道教诸派集为一体的体系。修炼茅山道术的真人所付出的艰辛努力不逊于佛教祖师释迦牟尼。但亦“不是坊间江湖术士”所称“十载寒窗、刻苦修炼”,就能“无师自通”的。

Best Regards,

Ghost King
For a readup, the chinese write up is ok, for reading/ slight information is ok, but nowadays China people often used these to make money out of people. My Chinaman friend himself got conned out of these by the reading fortunes via online.. I was laughing my bollocks off after he said it's very accurate etc etc..fortune teller said his life will change for really good after Sept 2010.. In the end, he almost " eat shit" in cantonese..in Canada..almost went to jail..

But otherwise, Taoism is often termed 玄门正宗 and most of the books are impossible to read and comprehend, even by academics in Chinese literature today. The most extensive books on Taoism secrets are in Taiwan. And alot of Taoist practitioners actually withdraw to Taiwan before 1950.And it's one of the places in the world that a person can be a Taoist,authentic by taking the refuge.

While, alot of the Taoists only managed to got out later to Thailand,Laos and South East Asia during the latter stage before the Cultural Revolution.

On this subject, the HK most famous temple, Wong Tai Shin, actually is not with any Taoist school, nor was he ever a Taoist. He's the only practitioner that worships Heaven and Earth, becuz he took 3000 years to become immortal without a teacher to guide him.

And he's a fox spirit from the start..and there's alot of misinformation out there about Wong Tai Shing.

Tashlan

Registered Member
Bros who are well versed in Taoism, do you noe where in Singapore can worship 狐仙 ?
I interested to learn more about 狐仙 worship.
Thanks in Advance!

Nobady

Registered Member
Bros who are well versed in Taoism, do you noe where in Singapore can worship 狐仙 ?
I interested to learn more about 狐仙 worship.
Thanks in Advance!
Hi Tashlan,

u also interested in 狐仙? That great, cos in SG, alot of wrong concept abt worshipping this goddess.. In fact in 龙虎山,there is a room that used to stay by a 狐仙 and the other name of 狐仙 is also call 大仙, this we can see how Taiwanese ppl respect her and not only ppl working in those "special" industries worship her, that the wrong mindset.. If u r interested, u can also worship her at home, this can even improve ur human relationship or with ur wife or gf.. Very gd for metta..

Nobady

Registered Member
For a readup, the chinese write up is ok, for reading/ slight information is ok, but nowadays China people often used these to make money out of people. My Chinaman friend himself got conned out of these by the reading fortunes via online.. I was laughing my bollocks off after he said it's very accurate etc etc..fortune teller said his life will change for really good after Sept 2010.. In the end, he almost " eat shit" in cantonese..in Canada..almost went to jail..

But otherwise, Taoism is often termed 玄门正宗 and most of the books are impossible to read and comprehend, even by academics in Chinese literature today. The most extensive books on Taoism secrets are in Taiwan. And alot of Taoist practitioners actually withdraw to Taiwan before 1950.And it's one of the places in the world that a person can be a Taoist,authentic by taking the refuge.

While, alot of the Taoists only managed to got out later to Thailand,Laos and South East Asia during the latter stage before the Cultural Revolution.

On this subject, the HK most famous temple, Wong Tai Shin, actually is not with any Taoist school, nor was he ever a Taoist. He's the only practitioner that worships Heaven and Earth, becuz he took 3000 years to become immortal without a teacher to guide him.

And he's a fox spirit from the start..and there's alot of misinformation out there about Wong Tai Shing.
In fact, it is important not to mix up 上清派茅山 and 民间茅山派。Both are 2 diff school of thoughts and even thier ritual, spell or tailsman is diff.. 上清派茅山 is really more like Taosit that we saw during wake or 7th month hungry ghost or some sin tua "big day" will also invite them.

As for 民间茅山派, then is very diff, currently we can see all the 下茅阴法 or 下茅鬼王教, 鬼山派,阴山派,凤阳派,灵山派 are just some example of 阴法派and they had no connection with 上清派茅山.

i hope by sharing this piece of information will help more ppl to understand the diff and also no to get con by other..

and also this will be a great thread for Taoism Barang..

sleepyhead

Registered Member
In fact, it is important not to mix up and 民间茅山派。Both are 2 diff school of thoughts and even thier ritual, spell or tailsman is diff.. 上清派茅山 is really more like Taosit that we saw during wake or 7th month hungry ghost or some sin tua "big day" will also invite them.

As for 民间茅山派, then is very diff, currently we can see all the 下茅阴法 or 下茅鬼王教, 鬼山派,阴山派,凤阳派,灵山派 are just some example of 阴法派and they had no connection with 上清派茅山.

i hope by sharing this piece of information will help more ppl to understand the diff and also no to get con by other..

and also this will be a great thread for Taoism Barang..
上清派茅山 , i agree , that it's more Taoist than the 民间茅山派. As i briefly explained, most of the Taoists left for Taiwan before 1950. Alot of these were of high caliber Taoists, along with alot of lay Taoists, in the army.

As for the rest, they left after or before 1965 or escaped, were not of lower caliber Taoists but alot of them went to places like Thailand, Laos , Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia etc.. Due to the different culture background, the Taoists arts that were taught, was more of a watered down version. As it often took the student alot of time and effort to learn these, which wasnt possible in those days.

Nobady

Registered Member
上清派茅山 , i agree , that it's more Taoist than the 民间茅山派. As i briefly explained, most of the Taoists left for Taiwan before 1950. Alot of these were of high caliber Taoists, along with alot of lay Taoists, in the army.

As for the rest, they left after or before 1965 or escaped, were not of lower caliber Taoists but alot of them went to places like Thailand, Laos , Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia etc.. Due to the different culture background, the Taoists arts that were taught, was more of a watered down version. As it often took the student alot of time and effort to learn these, which wasnt possible in those days.
Hi sleepyhead,

not bad ah, ur history of taoism quite strong, must discuss more with u..

I'll just like to take Siam Mao as an examle.. When Taoism reach Thailand, alot of the chinese who remain there will start to worship thier own ancestors and chinese deity then when some1 use mao shan magic (茅山术) to help or cure ppl problem, local thais start to believe in mao shan magic (茅山术), then soon local witch doc aka AC, also learn mao shan barang plus combine thai barang.. so that how mao shan come abt..(just a very brief explaination) Even up till today when u come to those naitve tribes in Taiwan, they also got this sect/skills call 散魔, 正古散魔 is those taiwanese native tribes which combine 苗法 and 法术 then it become what we call as 散魔 in Taiwan..

Tashlan

Registered Member
Hi Tashlan,

u also interested in 狐仙? That great, cos in SG, alot of wrong concept abt worshipping this goddess.. In fact in 龙虎山,there is a room that used to stay by a 狐仙 and the other name of 狐仙 is also call 大仙, this we can see how Taiwanese ppl respect her and not only ppl working in those "special" industries worship her, that the wrong mindset.. If u r interested, u can also worship her at home, this can even improve ur human relationship or with ur wife or gf.. Very gd for metta..
Yes interested to learn more.
In SG, there are a variety of Taoist temples, some dedicated to Yang heavenly deities while others are dedicated to Yin underworld deities or spirits of the deceased who appeared in dreams of people to request a temple built in their names or just becoz people respect them. :heehee:
Sifu, u noe of any temple that houses 狐仙 or got 狐仙 bucha to bring home to worship?
Hearsay those who worship 狐仙 become more attractive and 狐媚 wor :heehee:
Yes also heard that not only those 'special night' industries people worship her but also got entertainment industry people like Xiao Pan Pan worship her.

FIREBALL

Registered Member
Hi Fireball,

i remember sometime back, you mention that u r interested in maoshan barang, so did you finally go learn?
Thanks for asking, But no, nothing so far im afraid. Still looking around the internet for some basic info,

There seemed to be some confusion regarding the talisman, so i have posted it's description from an external source passed on by a friend. Im sorry my chinese is non existent:)

很有特色的“阴山符”(上图)

其实“阴山法”也是普度众生,救死扶伤之民间法教。修炼的方法不同,但目的都是相同的。所以,我们没有必要另眼观看“阴山法”。在我认识这么多门派来看,“阴山法”是要存在的。因为这个世界上有“阳”必有“阴”。我们能接受阳气十足的“华光法”,为什么不能接受阴气十足的“阴山法”呢?阴与阳是共存的。也是一个平衡。我们的祖先很聪明,既然有阳法,就必然创造一种阴法来互相制约,互相平衡。道法才可以得以流传。这也是我要写这篇文章的目的。

我跟一些“阴山法”的法师交流。他们认为“阴山法”的能量最强,最猛,最快。因为本身法术都是使用“阴性能量”,而“阴山法”的“阴性能量”是最强最直接的。但如果使用过多,使用的法过大,多法师本身是有影响的。因为人是“阳人”,与太多“阴性”接触,人体就会发生一些改变。我见到的一些学“阴山法”的法师,眼睛都是“蓝蓝的”,有点阴森。脸部也自然流露一些“黑气”。住的房子都是比较低,比较黑。往往住的地方附近是“坟地”或者以前曾经是“乱葬岗”。这也许是冥冥中的一种注定吧!

“阴山法”请的是“阴山老祖”为主神。配合六丁六甲,五营兵马、阴兵阴将、三魔真君、鬼仙大帝、地府王爷、盘古大王、三山九候、五鬼大王、通天教主等神灵来办事。

而使用的“阴山符”都是以黄纸墨字,或者白纸墨字,很少用“朱砂”。这就是注重“阴”的结果。

“阴山法”虽然流传不广,但不代表这种法会被人遗忘。这种法往往韧劲十足,生命力极强。我衷心希望“阴山法”能重见光明,发扬光大。

注:“下阴者”就是民间一些巫师,通常能去地下与鬼魂交流通报者。

注: 以上文章,如要转载,敬请写明转载处,辛苦劳动,请珍惜为盼!

Nobady

Registered Member
Yes interested to learn more.
In SG, there are a variety of Taoist temples, some dedicated to Yang heavenly deities while others are dedicated to Yin underworld deities or spirits of the deceased who appeared in dreams of people to request a temple built in their names or just becoz people respect them. :heehee:
Sifu, u noe of any temple that houses 狐仙 or got 狐仙 bucha to bring home to worship?
Hearsay those who worship 狐仙 become more attractive and 狐媚 wor :heehee:
Yes also heard that not only those 'special night' industries people worship her but also got entertainment industry people like Xiao Pan Pan worship her.
Hi Tashlan,

i not sifu la.. i'm also still learning.. bascially in SG, sin tua alot but when come to those that only play barang, very little.. that y i travel to overseas alot to find the real master to learn.

yes.. those ppl that are in PR, HR, sales or any human related job or industries can pray to
狐仙 to increase that metta, combine with some tailsman to wear and drink will help alot..
In fact, in chinese occults magic, there are alot of deities or barang for metta, both ying & yang method also have..

sorry currently in office so cant type chinese, so pls bear with me.. so just to add in a few more deity that is related to metta, like 豬哥, "flower fairy", 迷魂童子 etc..

Nobady

Registered Member
Thanks for asking, But no, nothing so far im afraid. Still looking around the internet for some basic info,
Click to view image

There seemed to be some confusion regarding the talisman, so i have posted it's description from an external source passed on by a friend. Im sorry my chinese is non existent:)

很有特色的“阴山符”(上图)

其实“阴山法”也是普度众生,救死扶伤之民间法教。修炼的方法不同,但目的都是相同的。所以,我们没有必要另眼观看“阴山法”。在我认识这么多门派来看,“阴山法”是要存在的。因为这个世界上有“阳”必有“阴”。我们能接受阳气十足的“华光法”,为什么不能接受阴气十足的“阴山法”呢?阴与阳是共存的。也是一个平衡。我们的祖先很聪明,既然有阳法,就必然创造一种阴法来互相制约,互相平衡。道法才可以得以流传。这也是我要写这篇文章的目的。

我跟一些“阴山法”的法师交流。他们认为“阴山法”的能量最强,最猛,最快。因为本身法术都是使用“阴性能量”,而“阴山法”的“阴性能量”是最强最直接的。但如果使用过多,使用的法过大,多法师本身是有影响的。因为人是“阳人”,与太多“阴性”接触,人体就会发生一些改变。我见到的一些学“阴山法”的法师,眼睛都是“蓝蓝的”,有点阴森。脸部也自然流露一些“黑气”。住的房子都是比较低,比较黑。往往住的地方附近是“坟地”或者以前曾经是“乱葬岗”。这也许是冥冥中的一种注定吧!

“阴山法”请的是“阴山老祖”为主神。配合六丁六甲,五营兵马、阴兵阴将、三魔真君、鬼仙大帝、地府王爷、盘古大王、三山九候、五鬼大王、通天教主等神灵来办事。

而使用的“阴山符”都是以黄纸墨字,或者白纸墨字,很少用“朱砂”。这就是注重“阴”的结果。

“阴山法”虽然流传不广,但不代表这种法会被人遗忘。这种法往往韧劲十足,生命力极强。我衷心希望“阴山法”能重见光明,发扬光大。

注:“下阴者”就是民间一些巫师,通常能去地下与鬼魂交流通报者。

注: 以上文章,如要转载,敬请写明转载处,辛苦劳动,请珍惜为盼!

Hi bro,

sorry to disappointed you but these 2 tailsman u post are not from 阴山 but the chinese description is correct.. so those bro/sis that are interested in “阴山法” better be becareful not to be fool by those "tailsman".. I can promise u guys if u had read or learn the real “阴山法”, you will be able to tell the real 阴山 tailsman from the fake..