1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Need to find gongtao master to help in love & career

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by mengky, 18 September 2017.

1. mengky

mengky Registered Member

Anyone knows where I can find gongtao master to help me.

The girls that I likes all don't like me say I am low income guy

I need a gongtao master to help me get promotionin my job so I can earn more and also make the girl that I like fall in love with me

jacster likes this.
  2. BlackCat

BlackCat Suspended

Mengky, don't be short sighted. ::shrugsonion::You need to ask the master to help you hit the lotto and make sure, you're the only winner. :D :hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon: This way you can be driving around with a Lamborghini and with hot sexy models on your left, right arms to make those girls that turned you down jealous.

BestBro, Tashlan and Benson like this.
  3. Alfie Yeo

Alfie Yeo Registered Member

if the girl don't like you because of your low income then this girl better you give up cos she want is not you is luxury. gongtao will settle your problem? you better change your mind set of doing gongtao, how ugly sure got girl want you or maybe you set your standard too high must 'pretty' one . if today you put gongtao on the girl and karma you deserve is next time your daughter kana gongtao by his boyfriend you want? talk about income what type of income can satisfied you? as long you have a good n secure job enough for your living and expenses that enough for you .

4. Tommy123454321

Tommy123454321 Registered Member

This type of girl might cheat on you one coz there will always be someone richer than you. Unless you Bill Gates or something.

EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  5. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Pop corn time... Lol

Randelavie likes this.
  6. kc yeo

kc yeo Registered Member

I'm poor af and single

No you don't need girlfriend to be happy

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Dookie and doctor46 like this.
  7. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

she just dont like u la.. shes giving excuse only... dont you get it...

8. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Kong Dao = black magic
    Gong Tao = foolish head

aiyo, i also blur which is which

Randelavie and Ezz like this.
  9. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Both is similar meaning in results.

I think you need to learn through your own life if things are useful or useless. Others tell you cannot make sense unless you can see through each action and what you will experience after that.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)