1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

My suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by bedokahlau, 18 April 2017.

1. bedokahlau

bedokahlau Registered Member

These are xiaodi's suggestions.

1. New members should use hand phone numbers to register accounts.
    2. Once banned cannot use the same hp number again.
    3. One hp one account.
    4. New members less than 1 month old should not open new thread (some are nice people, but a few are blatant trolls).
    5. At the main forum, members less than 300 posts open new thread needs admin/moderator preview.
    6. Got one guy he goes to AF, FB and other websites "correcting" everyone's mistakes with multiple fake accounts.
    7. He got balls he come out and meet me. Dun kaciao me at my website. I cannot use Amulet forum, I need his permission and guidance?
    8. If you don't take action, trolls are cockroaches, they multiply fast and real actual members will decrease.

2. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

This means that all accounts have to be authenticated to the phone in some way. This makes the security more complex for the developers of the forum and the SMS gateway services are not free. Every SMS sent must be paid by the server side and every SMS, although is 0.075 USD (According to certain SMS gateway service provider) can pile into a huge bill for the forum owner(s). One way t5o abuse the SMS system is to keep requesting for SMS authentication and ignore it and this will create a Denial Of Service attack via physical expenses on the forum.

This means that a lot of overhead and problems will have to be stacked on the server and owner side and it is easy to abuse the system. Another thing to note is that SMS authentication can be falsified and is insecure if it's from a skilled attacker. This means that phone based authentication to ensure uniqueness of accounts is impossible and expensive. This also means that if the owner(s) want to survive, then there will be no such thing as "free accounts" and all accounts must be upgraded to "premium accounts" immediately to pay for the additional cost of security and operation.

Most posters open an account to post because they see something they want to talk about and want to join quickly and reply. Limiting them to 1 month will put off new intakes and might cause the membership to decline.

Anybody can be turned to the habit of trolling. It is not just the newbies that can do trolling. This can create a problem for the admins with overhead on the job. The reason that posts have a "Report" link below each post is for you to report the post.

Please notify the administrators (i.e. @doctor46) to look into the matter. You might want to PM the admins regarding the issue, save the screenshots you captured and then build your case. This will make life easier for admins if you have a case on hand and administrative actions can be done very quickly.

3. bedokahlau

4. bedokahlau

I say already, I buay song, I say out. That's why you call this "Feedback and Suggestions" forum.

Last edited by a moderator: 29 April 2017
  5. natas

natas Registered Member

Yes, u buay song, u say out but can others buay song u?? This is "Feedback and Suggestions" forum :D I didn't say I buay song u, dun humtam me.... I always take forum an entertainment platform.

Frankly, virtual world... dun take it too hard. Happy just post, not happy just move on to another forum... U think it is right but others might think u are crazy..... Anyway u have your rights to suggest but whether your suggestion is heed upon, it is another story.

The best is start your own forum and determine the rules yourself....

Last edited: 29 April 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)