[Occult Barangs] My 2 cent worth

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Mugenart, 19 July 2017.

1. Mugenart

Mugenart Registered Member

Dear bro and sis, I had read here and there about real and fake amulet as well as how amulet work here and there. I also got a few phra ngans myself. After concluding I find that no amulets or tarkut work wonders otherwise seller/owner don't need and will not sell you already. Just get amulets that you feel comfortable with,sincerely worship using the correct method. And most importantly make merit and even those that you are not worshipping will bless you and good things will happen. Even prai amulets will help you once you help them by doing merits for them which is their main purpose to be with you. Never rent amulets for ill intention or material intention. It's like you are making a friend just to make use of him. Life telltales prove that end of the day thing will turn nasty and I believe non of us can afford to bear the consequences beca use it is not as easy as broken friendship. And also when doing merit, don't it with a mentality that after i do it, i want something . Otherwise it will demoralise you from doing merit very soon. Do it out of kindness as dont think of return, sooner or later something will return. Any amulets seller that ask you to pray with what and ask for what without telling you to do merit are mostly gimmick. Of course it's does not mean amulets seller asking you to do merit are renting out real amulets. So as what I have said, just rent when you feel comfortable with it without considering what seller say. Just do your research online and decide what you want, then look for it from reliable shop. Don't sway your decision when shop tell you this no good as they have no stock and tell you that one good. Must be determine on what you feel you need or want. Treat amulets as friend or relative. They won't like to have someone who sway easily to worship them as you have weak faith. This is what i gather after worshipping my phra ngan for 2 months.Just my 2 cents worth of thinking for your leisure reading

Last edited: 19 July 2017
  2. SomdetToh

SomdetToh Registered Member

You been praying to Phra Ngan for 2 months, can share what is Phra Ngan?

3. Mugenart

Mugenart Registered Member

Initially I worship for wants which I find it wrong. Now I treat my phra ngan as my master of life, merits and karma. Different people has different worship preference who we are should respect because end of the day it will still boil down to the three words above. As for phra ngan, different lineage have different interpretation. And we are no one to determine the correct one as we are not from ancient. All we read online or learn from master are from hearing. So I believe phra ngan is what ever we believe he is. You believe he is God then he is God. You believe he is wicca , then he is wicca. I believe he is my master of life, merit and karma. This is only my belief . I worship him with faith and I believe he will help me in all aspects in life

weeyong88 likes this.
  4. Devilfish168

Devilfish168 Registered Member

I use to wear 3 than down to one , My temper is naturally bad , that time I wear 3 not to forget I got two PN sakyant , I don't know I can even scold my parents I was o_O:( after than I regret very very bad. Buddhism one rule is respect your parents without them u will not be here . I also don't know why happen , temper dam bad early morning .Note I never chant what funny kantan or what pray wrongly. In fact I keep it simple , I just chant Namo Tasa is I want.

thus I cut down to just one PN , in fact tactically I already have PN on me that is 2 , which is PN sakyant.
    I only can say for me I cannot wear too many PN , or else my temper kinda bad.

Yup agreed with Mugernart :) Just don't complicate yourself on PN. For me I put Them in a box with I usually keep my spare packets of cigarettes that all.

Just respect Boss PN . u will be good. U tell me what bad experience I only can say this incident seriously till now think back I still feel very regret why and what happen.

If ur temper is hot , don't wear or carry too much PN. Just is what I have experience. In fact I can even don't need to wear PN amulet , since my thighs area each side got PN sakyant.:p

I don't know others , our body , character and mind work differently.

5. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

Not all Pn makes you hot temper. Some PN is hot, some is cold. It depends on the master who made it. Hot tempered PN are not suitable for daily wear, you only wear hot tempered PN when you need to fight for something, for example fight for sales, fight for increment, arguments, etc. But if you are unsure, don't wear the hot ones.
    Since you have 3 PN, you wear one by one to see which ones makes you hot temper. For your sakyant PN, nothing can be done. If hot tempered PN sak into your skin, there is no turning back. That's why it's not a good idea to have sakyant PN.

Dookie and Benson like this.
  6. Devilfish168

Yup, this is why I remove never wear PN amulets, since I have Two PN sakyant , so top I wear KK amulet to balance , got somdej image . I do like PN this is why I go sakyant two at my thighs area think 2 years back.

7. BestBro

BestBro Registered Member

Buddhism this era is interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Edgar Tay

Edgar Tay Registered Member

What does cold means? Keeps a person calm?

Which PN makes the wearer calm?

9. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

Cold energy. Chinese call yin. Keeps the wearer and those near wearer calm, not easily angry, friendly, attraction, forgiving, pitiful and etc.
    Which PN, you can either wear one by one to identify which one calms you (not easily angry) and attraction from friends and strangers. Or, get a master to check for you (faster way)

10. Pierrot

Pierrot Registered Member

Another rule in Buddhism, is not to pray to Spirits, ghosts or something else.

The only protector is Buddha. All other practices And beliefs keep you attached to this world.

11. Devilfish168

Actually for me , I view is balance , Mainstream and barang. When come straight force , need straight stuffs to encounter , when come evil stuffs need evil things to counter. I know I might be wrong just that I feel comfortable in the sense that mainstream + barang work hand in hand. Yup , wear too much PN does make me feel kinda aggressive, attraction does have ironic.

ghosts and spirits are not evil. Master make them to want devotees give them merits. :) I always tell people ghost , spirits are not scary , the REAL scary is are those humans still alive. You don't know their real agenda behind.

Satan likes this.
  12. Pierrot

I'm sorry but some ghosts and spirits can be very very evil. The ghost of a person who was evil in his human existence, will not "magicaly" become nice and smart once dead ! Add to this point, that necromantic wicha ("barang"...) uses bones and parts of people who died of violent death ... you know why ? Because the spirits of such persons is lost, full of hate for the livings, full of revenge, and these EVIL feelings (which represent a lot of energy) will be used to empower amulets.

I agree to say that an assassin, who killed many people and suicided, need a lot of love and compassion because his karma and his sufferings are horrible. But putting the spirit of this person in an amulet to serve (??) is not always a good idea. And it often happens.

But That is only my own experience and point of view...

Dookie and BestBro like this.
  13. Devilfish168

hmm , for me " unless " u know some master got force spirits etc aka black magic master ba? For most Ajarn , I doubt they will be kinda irresponsible force these spirt , or else they ownself will have karma also spoil his/her reputation among devotees ?

I still remember last time so call " Sherry Zhen zhen " this barang amulet is very popular here isn't ?

14. Pierrot

The problem is that today, everybody wants efficiency, power, jalan jalan, popular amulet as you said. :D

The more powerfull the amulet, the more dangerous the ghost (And the more backfire chances you have).

Tested and (dis)approved.

15. BestBro

The problem is... in today era.. there are how many master like the great LP tae or LP Tim, can direct communicate with spirits/ ghost/ underworld gods/ heaven gods etc? Who knows the correct procedure to properly concencrate the amulet to maximum according to chanting/samadhi level/ material and time/star allignment etc?

16. BestBro

Online research... google is your best friend theory... hehehehe and bought from shop/seller (the money maker)... hehehe

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)