1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  1. johnchow

johnchow Registered Member

Sorry, I only saw this post now.
    Each meed mor's maker may have a gatha to go with the meed mor. It is best to use that gatha. To make holy water for the purpose of dispelling black magic or ghosts hat are troubling you, you pray to the Triple Gem first and ask the Triple Gem and the luong phor who made the meed mor to help make holy water for the purpose.

Unsheath the knife and dip the blade into a bowl of clean water in a clean bowl. As you chant the gatha, stir the water with the meed mor, thinking that the Tiple Gem and the luong phor are blessing the water. Chant until you are satisfied and confidant that the water is sufficiently empowered. And then thank the Triple Gem and luong phor.

That is the generic way to do blessing of water with any amulet. If your amulet is a Buddha pendant, simply drop the amulet into the bowl od water and then chant your mantras, gathas or pariittas.

The water can be sprinkled around the house if there is a ghostly disturbance or a black magic being directed at the house. It can also be drank or taken as bath in cases of sicknesses or possession.

Why use a meed mor to make holy water? A meed mor is a knife, a shrp object, a weapon. It is 'hard and aggressive'. In reality, you do not need a meed mor to dispel black magic and ghosts. There are far gentler approaches. But if gentle approches keep failing, and progressively heavier methods still fail, and there is a desperate last resort, use the meed mor only then. It is a hard, fast, aggressive and 'no-nonsense' approach of final resort. It means if you make one more step, I will stab and kill you with this magic power.

If you have a black magic and ghost problems, go ask a professional shaman to deal with it. If there is none, or it is an emergency, address the ghost or curse (as if it is a person) and be respectful and sympathetic to it, negotiate and try to help the ghost. Not try to dispel it. That is the 'white' or more gentle and effective approach. It is the best approach. Only if that fails, you make incantations, and holy water with gentle amulets. Then the meed mor is the last resort.

The motto "Be Prepared" applies to amulets and incantations. If in our daily lives, we live with uprightness, and perform good deeds, and we perform our incantations daily, then we are well up and have a good stock of merits and power. When there is emergency danger, we have the ability to dispel the danger with ease without even having to run to a shaman for help. It is naturally and effortlessly fixed.

Therefore, amulet users should practise good deeds, avoid nasty deeds, help others, be kind and amicable, do some charity, and practise chanting and meditation regularly. Then, there is no problem!

John Chow

doubletap33 and weeyong88 like this.
  2. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

Bro John, Tks for the additional info:smile::smile:

3. edwardhan

edwardhan Registered Member

That is the most comprehensive explanation.

So far I had done once with the meedmor for blessing the water to drink as requested by my sister.

Seems to work for her and I am glad everything turns out okay thereafter.

4. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

Tks for sharing your encounter..I am glad for your sister that everything turns out well:smile:

5. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

Do you have the Kartha to make holy water using Meedmor? Is there a general Meedmor kartha to make holy water?

6. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit Registered Member

Any bro bring back mitmor from thai thru custom? do u declare?

7. CHECKMATE2X

CHECKMATE2X Registered Member

Thanks for sharing. Great info.

8. Enssel

Enssel Registered Member

any bros and sis know the current value market for meed moh LP Kalong as above
    i believe its from 2nd batch size about 25cm.. :hrmz:

9. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Yes bro its true, back then in thai street gang didnt have guns cause hard to find and expensive to have. So they would carry an ax or knife on them. But i heard meed moh was use only against people with sakyant. Cause regular knife cant penetrate them, so they use meed moh. And yes meed moh makes a nasty wound.

10. sam123

sam123 Registered Member

They also have very very small ones can can fit inside an amulet tube case.
    As long as its very small and sealed inside the case & cant be pulled out and only worn around the neck I presume it should be okay. :quote:

11. marvinboy

marvinboy Registered Member

What I did was I posted it from Thailand to Malaysia. Declare or not, they will not let it into the plane even though it is a mit mor. You can put inside your luggage but not hand carried luggage.

12. Akasakya

Akasakya Registered Member

Anyone using meed mor from LP Phrom Wat Phala Nu Phap before? thanks.

13. Zachary poh

Zachary poh Registered Member

[​IMG] Hi, is this a need mor ? Any senior can advise ?

waterslager likes this.
  14. doubletap33

doubletap33 Registered Member

Yes, it is a meed mor or a mit mor.Usually this kind of knife is used a decoration at home or rent at an auction for temple building/ubosot/ or whatsoever.
    Can it be used? Yes, I have seen a guy who is not an white acharn used it to exorcise.Actually, he was not exorcising the beings but using the knife to steal someone's else good luck!.
    My mom called it a 'parang'.Hahaha!!!!!!LOL!!!!.
    She said that a guy was chopping somebody else body with it and the the person being chopped was hurt at all. That was kong krapan.

Any meed mor or a mit mor is made for certain purposes big or small as long as it is chanted and blessed.

Used it for the right thing. Used it for the wrong thing or evil purposes, bad stuff awaits. Mitmor is a great stuff.

Last edited: 22 May 2017
  15. doubletap33

doubletap33 Registered Member

Yes, it is a meed mor or a mit mor.Usually this kind of knife is used a decoration at home or rent at an auction for temple building/ubosot/ or whatsoever.
    Can it be used? Yes, I have seen a guy who is not an white acharn used it to exorcise.Actually, he was not exorcising the beings but using the knife to steal someone's else good luck!.
    My mom called it a 'parang'.Hahaha!!!!!!LOL!!!!.
    She said that a guy was chopping somebody else body with it and the the person being chopped was hurt at all. That was kong krapan.

Any meed mor or a mit mor is made for certain purposes big or small as long as it is chanted and blessed.

Used it for the right thing. Used it for the wrong thing or evil purposes, bad stuff awaits. Mitmor is a great stuff.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)