1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  1. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

MitMor

Mitmor amulets, or sacred knives have been created in Thailand for hundreds of years and is the most feared of all Talismans ever made.
    Although it is not known who first created them it is believed that they originated in the Ayutthaya dynasty (1350-1767 AD), when it was recorded that the sacred warrior Khun Paen created such a weapon to protect himself from danger, ghosts and other malevolent forces, which it is thought could absorb and neutralize.

Khun Paen did not call his sacred knife as Mitmor, but “Darb Fa Fuen”, or sacred lightning sword, which was one of many sacred possessions he owned including Guman Thong, Hongprai (sacred lady) and Marsimok (sacred horse). This sword is now housed in the National Museum.
    At that time it was also recorded that Khun Paen used several kinds of auspicious materials to create his sacred sword:

Steel from top of ancient chedi.

Steel from the top of ancient castles.

Steel from coffins

Steel formerly used to pull corpses during cremation.

Broken swords and lances

Leklai

Lek Namphi (special steel only mined in Namphi Uttaradit)
    Gold, Copper and Silver
    Moreover he also used Chaiyapurk wood to make the handle of his sacred knife into which he inserted the hair of Hongprai to increase the power further still. The handle of the knife was then engraved with sacred yant.

(Note: Hongprai was Khun Paen’s wife killed during pregnancy to create the Golden Boy known as Guman Thong)
    Nowadays of course it is illegal to carry such weapons in public, and hence the mitmor has become popular as it can be easily concealed. (Some mitmor are only a few inches long.)

2. Cyberghost

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ruesi head carved handle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

doubletap33 and weeyong88 like this.
  3. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

That looks like a Lek Namphi meetmor. :smile: Is it expensive to get from temple?

4. Cyberghost

ya Direct from temple

5. Fake-Oranges

Fake-Oranges Registered Member

How do I use one?

6. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Bro, it is believed that the Mit Mor when carried with the owner protects the owner and makes the owner invulnerable, especially in fights. To actively use one, you use it like an ordinary knife lor :heehee: The really old famous makers like LP Doem and LP Kant, it is believed that, when their Mit Mor is used with katha, it can cause wounds which will not recover.

I have no idea whether true or not as I don't think I want to actively use a Mit Mor on others or myself just to find out :biggrin:

doubletap33 likes this.
  7. Cyberghost

Mit Mor can use to help ppl. it can be use to make holy water, placing it at home for protection. we do not carry mitmor on our body because it is two bigger unless u are have Mitmor salika from LP Kant. luksit of lp derm.

It came be use for a lot of many other purpose.

Do not learn mit mor to fight. It is make for self protection and to help ppl.

doubletap33 likes this.
  8. nazbane

nazbane Registered Member

but its gonna be near impossible to be carrying this ard, cuz to the eyes of the law, they will definetly see it as a possible weapon rather than a sacred object.

9. dennis yong

dennis yong Registered Member

10. Cyberghost

It that LP kalong's mit? Tks for the contribution and sharing. very nice mit:wink2::wink2:

11. PRAYzBOY

PRAYzBOY Registered Member

vr nice mit moh...........geng ah!
    No cheap and rare......just love it
    Thank all big bro n sis

12. sam123

sam123 Registered Member

Hard to get real mit moh.

Great that you share!

13. clouds69

clouds69 Registered Member

very nice, but have to check-in baggage leh..hehe

14. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

never mind bro...at least you manage to get it back here safely ...good enough :biggrin:

15. edwardhan

edwardhan Registered Member

Meed Moh Conquering Knife by LP Oat

I don't know if this is correct but I was told that this Meed Moh (Conquering Knife) is by LP Oat.

Here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

weeyong88 likes this.
  16. Cyberghost

tks for sharing

17. johnchow

johnchow Registered Member

Brother,
    I teach knive combat, but please! Please do not use meed mors for knife fighting. I make very bad karma if you kill someone. Use the meed mor for fighting only as the very last resort - when you know definitely you and your family are definitely going to be killed. A last definitive.

Use the meed mor for spiritual protection, protection against ghosts, curses, and for authority. Can also use against epidemics if use holy water.
    John

doubletap33 and weeyong88 like this.
  18. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

Do you know how to use it to make holy water? Can share the process?

19. Cyberghost

each maker of mitmor will have khatta give and instructions. For that according, you are able to do some. But a lot of master do not just depend on mit mor, I have seen biagae, Phra Kring and turkut thrown in it be chanting.usually the process is quite long and candles are also part make parcel of if.

But as far as i know, we do not tell of say the we have mitmor. even if you seen something we you know you can help.IT is still no.Unless that person beg you for help, then it is ok to use your mit.

This is only one thing you can do for mit mor,.......but there is a lot of things your can use for.
    Write a line on the ground , circle up your camp area with khatta will protect you wild animal from coming in and unseen negative forces in the mountain that might be be harming you, with the'shield' they can,t enter the shield.

some are also recommend for you to open your mit and chant the khatta and bite in between your mouth if you need to go into unknown water. to protect you from water demons or those you want to do harm to you

20. edwardhan

edwardhan Registered Member

Yes. I too was told that it is great for protection spiritually as well as against ghosts, spirit attachment and cure black magic and sickness by blessing the water (dipping the conquering knife) before drinking.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)