Maha Saneh - The great attraction

lecroix

Registered Member
Sidetracked a bit not on thai wicha. My prc friend i just lunch with him he showed me a tailsmen it is called
猪哥符。

He claimed its potent n showed me pix of his conquests anyone heard of it.
I believe is not "zhu ge fu" it is "tian peng yuan shuai" before he became "zhu ba jie" deity form. He's good in mending "side" business like nightclubs and other entertainment places. Taoist masters will find his bucha consecrate them and let devotees pray. very popular in china and taiwan market.

Just sharing my 2 cents. =)

Tashlan

Registered Member
Any guy can share saneh experience with older women. So far my seneh experience is with young ladies.

I need mix with older hags. Those unmarried old aunties
My friend said the Ying Tong from Ac Num and Ac Prakong was effective in attracting MILFs, over 40+....which is precisely why I gave the amulet to him.

Tashlan

Registered Member
I believe is not "zhu ge fu" it is "tian peng yuan shuai" before he became "zhu ba jie" deity form. He's good in mending "side" business like nightclubs and other entertainment places. Taoist masters will find his bucha consecrate them and let devotees pray. very popular in china and taiwan market.

There are Taoist fu for seneh.
Yue Lao for singles seeking relationships.
He He Er Xian 和合二仙 for relationship harmony

GhostKing

Registered Member

Well certain deities are suit for certain purposes and places if you don't want your home to turn into a brothel then....don't go to the "extreme"...

GhostKing

Registered Member
There is an item that can help you manage ladies from all age range (since most are dudes here) I give you a hint it's "cream based" made by a popular guru from Cambodia...jialat I spill the beans liao tomorrow all cheong golden mile area loh...wait I clear the air hor I didn't use it on anyone hor and I don't have it...:rolleyes:

GhostKing

Registered Member
There certain magick in S.E.A that is so powerful that you can "lock on" the person completely to your bidding even high level archan might kena also and only the person who knows the same magick can undo the damage but end of the day why we want a zombie or robot if you want this kind of relationship might as well you marry your iPhone got Siri to talk to also mah

uncle

Registered Member
There is an item that can help you manage ladies from all age range (since most are dudes here) I give you a hint it's "cream based" made by a popular guru from Cambodia...jialat I spill the beans liao tomorrow all cheong golden mile area loh...wait I clear the air hor I didn't use it on anyone hor and I don't have it...:rolleyes:
lp chern cream???

yinchuun

Registered Member
Cambodian ice cream? you said cream mah... anyway, giving a girl ice cream is not a crime.