Maha Saneh - The great attraction

Silverfrond

Registered Member
Hi everyone
I think depends case by case bahhhh, if Big Big but then fake de, how leiiii...

If she smol smol but heart good de den take lou XD

Btw how to get Sanaeh ah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to know as well, any recommendation to improve saney (in addition to working out, grooming, etc)? I only rarely attract looks from younger ladies (20s+ onwards), milf once or twice, the rest are all obasan aunties type (nice & friendly towards me, especially customers at work) or occasional groups of xmm.
Female colleague started calling me "師奶殺手" :lonely-onion-head-emoticon:::shrugsonion:::depressed1-onion-head-emoticon:
Hope to find a good gf, end singlehood this year leh...hopeless liao

Hi everyone

I would like to know as well, any recommendation to improve saney (in addition to working out, grooming, etc)? I only rarely attract looks from younger ladies (20s+ onwards), milf once or twice, the rest are all obasan aunties type (nice & friendly towards me, especially customers at work) or occasional groups of xmm.
Female colleague started calling me "師奶殺手" :lonely-onion-head-emoticon:::shrugsonion:::depressed1-onion-head-emoticon:
Hope to find a good gf, end singlehood this year leh...hopeless liao
I have a guy friend he is very nice to me, but he doesn't have a gf and he is almost gonna be 40 soon. I hope to buy him an amulet to attract the right woman

Someone gave me a metta cream as a gift. I used that metta cream for interview today, and there was a fat guy at the food court, he kept his eyes firmly locked me and asked me if I wanna a drink, if I need tissue paper. Wow...I am getting scare of that metta cream now!!! I just need to secure a job. :oops:
That metta cream is jalan for you! ::oniongoodjob::
Have faith, Wish you good luck and success in the interview!

Item: Si Peung Herbal Wax limited edition

Master: LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

Year of making: Be2559 (2016), only 1 qty

Material: herbal plant wax very nice fragrance mainstream

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk