Maha Saneh - The great attraction

yinchuun

Registered Member
Today let's talk about Maha Saneh...type of Maha Saneh amulets, takrut, barang - idea and experience.....
For my experience, when I wear KP or 9 tail fox, girls likes to talk to me, smile to me...and help me when I need help.
Then when I wear KC or Chuchok, it's different Maha Saneh...a lot of girls come to me to ask for help and assistance. Even there was once when I wear LP Hong's KC-Chuchok, someone came to me ask me to help her daughter find a job and even ask me to take his daughter out to meet more people because his daughter always stays at home and never go out.
So, brothers..any experience, please share...

yinchuun

Registered Member
It depends on which amulets you are using...., what type of job interviewed, who interview...
If you use KP, they will feel you like a nice person...
If you use KC or Chuchok, they will feel you are the people with ability and company need you.
But KP and KC cannot be wear together...

yinchuun

Registered Member
For marketing, PR job, I think wear KP better..
For Engineering job, tecnical job, I think wear KC or Chuchok better.
If female interview you, wear KP better, If male interview you, wear KC better.

bakeneko

Registered Member
It depends on which amulets you are using...., what type of job interviewed, who interview...
If you use KP, they will feel you like a nice person...
If you use KC or Chuchok, they will feel you are the people with ability and company need you.
But KP and KC cannot be wear together...
"Feel you are a nice person" is not maha saneh. People tailing you to ask stuff is also not. So... if wearing Khun Phaen and Khun Chang together what would happen? Ones head blown off?

yinchuun

Registered Member
"Feel you are a nice person" is not maha saneh. People tailing you to ask stuff is also not. So... if wearing Khun Phaen and Khun Chang together what would happen? Ones head blown off?
I never wear KP and KC together...because I know they were enemies... So, maybe who has tried can comment...

Anand

Registered Member
The one you mentioned just now la bro hehee.....i heard m'sia girls preety leh and also humble...So far never knew one to confirm this hearsay....hehehe