[Occult Barangs] Mae Nang Prai experience

healnclear

Registered Member
Hi everyone!
Can anyone share some experience with their mnp? Perhaps more about how to sense their presence when they are around or any signals that can interpret what they are trying to tell you. I have heard mnp will either enter through your dream or into your heart. Sadly, I don't dream of her and find it hard to decipher if she's talking to me or is my subconscious doing it. Tried to go through past threads but most seem very vague hahah

Sorry! Quite new to this as I have 1 for a few months already but she seem quiet although some times I can sense she's around? Like feeling a bond with her. The first few times there were some strong signals like random sounds occurring while offering. Although I don't hear it anymore after awhile.

I was also given another mnp by a master who told me that she's more powerful than my current. However, I can barely sense the latter up till now. Probably only feeling slightly heavy on the head when it was handed over to me. Just wondering if there is something I am doing right! Other than providing offerings as I do it regularly.

I heard some will reveal themselves to you through dream or make their presence known by a few ways. I envy those who can see their phi and interact with them whenever. Haha maybe my sixth sense is not really strong!

Hopefully some old birds or peeps who are knowledgeable in this area can shed some light! Would really like to understand my mnp more, since I am responsible for taking care of them!

Thank you!

Siambarangblog

Registered Member
Hi everyone!
Can anyone share some experience with their mnp? Perhaps more about how to sense their presence when they are around or any signals that can interpret what they are trying to tell you. I have heard mnp will either enter through your dream or into your heart. Sadly, I don't dream of her and find it hard to decipher if she's talking to me or is my subconscious doing it. Tried to go through past threads but most seem very vague hahah

Sorry! Quite new to this as I have 1 for a few months already but she seem quiet although some times I can sense she's around? Like feeling a bond with her. The first few times there were some strong signals like random sounds occurring while offering. Although I don't hear it anymore after awhile.

I was also given another mnp by a master who told me that she's more powerful than my current. However, I can barely sense the latter up till now. Probably only feeling slightly heavy on the head when it was handed over to me. Just wondering if there is something I am doing right! Other than providing offerings as I do it regularly.

I heard some will reveal themselves to you through dream or make their presence known by a few ways. I envy those who can see their phi and interact with them whenever. Haha maybe my sixth sense is not really strong!

Hopefully some old birds or peeps who are knowledgeable in this area can shed some light! Would really like to understand my mnp more, since I am responsible for taking care of them!

Thank you!
Hi
Very interesting collection, since was given by a master, you should ask more info from him, the method used of his consecration of chanting and offering, thru this might help you to startup easier.

healnclear

Registered Member
Ohh haha I have 2. One is I rent it from him the other was actually given. He told me to chant the same as how I have been doing and share the offerings with one another! Just that I would like to know how to spot hints from them

Oat1

Registered Member
I have never seen anything. For dreams, only once. But it doesn't matter as long as i know they are quietly helping me. You want to feel or see, do you aspire to become achan? If you want, u can meditate. Those people who are very advanced in meditation claims that they can feel spiritual presence.

healnclear

Registered Member
I have never seen anything. For dreams, only once. But it doesn't matter as long as i know they are quietly helping me. You want to feel or see, do you aspire to become achan? If you want, u can meditate. Those people who are very advanced in meditation claims that they can feel spiritual presence.
I have heard of it before as well! The phi I got from a master suggested me to meditate after a few months. He said to try to clear my head and slowly I may see certain things. I tried it once and I saw some images that I didn't want to see. So I am kinda on the fence about meditating again.

But I do agree that sometimes you can sense they are helping you secretly or listening whenever you talk to them. I once heard whisperings while I was doing my offerings but it was so fast I couldn't catch it. My room was very quiet and it was late at night. Another incident was while I was talking to her, my bed suddenly made a creak sound loudly. Which has never happen before but who knows? Haha

Oat1

Registered Member
I have heard of it before as well! The phi I got from a master suggested me to meditate after a few months. He said to try to clear my head and slowly I may see certain things. I tried it once and I saw some images that I didn't want to see. So I am kinda on the fence about meditating again.

But I do agree that sometimes you can sense they are helping you secretly or listening whenever you talk to them. I once heard whisperings while I was doing my offerings but it was so fast I couldn't catch it. My room was very quiet and it was late at night. Another incident was while I was talking to her, my bed suddenly made a creak sound loudly. Which has never happen before but who knows? Haha
you are very contradictory. Earlier you said u wanted to know how to feel or sense their presence, and when they let you see, you say you didn't want to see. So you wish to see or not?

healnclear

Registered Member
you are very contradictory. Earlier you said u wanted to know how to feel or sense their presence, and when they let you see, you say you didn't want to see. So you wish to see or not?

I am not sure if you have read what I wrote properly. Unless you are referring to seeing mnp during my meditation, then no I did not. What I mentioned "see" is when I was meditating and saw certain images flashed by. These "images" are not them. It was more like future precedents relating to what may happen to me. I am just here to ask if there's any more signs I can be more aware of since they have been silent recently. Even though I have been taking care of them regularly. Hope it has been clarified. Thanks.

naughty

Registered Member
I had similar experience. I bought a miniature green dress for my nang tanee, on that night, I suddenly woke up and felt a pressence coming nearer and nearer, I got kang cheong and kick into that direction and I never dream of her again. I think that was a natural reaction, half awake and don't know who is that, just have instinct to protect myself.

Oat1

Registered Member
I had similar experience. I bought a miniature green dress for my nang tanee, on that night, I suddenly woke up and felt a pressence coming nearer and nearer, I got kang cheong and kick into that direction and I never dream of her again. I think that was a natural reaction, half awake and don't know who is that, just have instinct to protect myself.
aiya u kan cheong what? scared kena raped is it???

Your Tanee gotkick, made by who, bro
Gotkick Nang Tanee quite rare actually