1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Question/Help!] Luck

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by guoqiangx3, 10 August 2017.

1. eshane

eshane Registered Member

Luck!

Thank gos i found this post here, i also have the same kind of trouble, its been 2 yrs since my last opportunity hold.

Before i use KK amulet, i use phra somdej, sorry im a newbie with somdej and amulet, im just new...

I do think its karma all the time, but until now i still thinking about the worse things that happen to me couple of years ago.

What i did wrong and how to overcome?

This year 2017 is a year of rooster, im a rooster but still i got no luck at all.

Just tell me what shud i do to make this karma go away?

I cant think of any kind of my past doing and just a few months ago my wife deliver a baby, but my luck is still down...

Different to my wife, the more i worship the amulet, the more she will get but not me...

Is my luck is gone?
    Or will the luck transfer to my wife?

I also have this thread where i ask about the supernatural things happen to me last night.

im with 4 women (in dreams), i dont know where they came... but 1 of the women is possessed or maybe she is the demon (im not sure).

Then there is this paper written something inside but i cant understand what is it mean, then suddenly the possesed women take it roughly from my hand and recite or mumbling something in it but im not sure what it is, i think its more like thai language, then i grab the letter from her hand and look at it but still i cant read the letter.

Suddenly in my dream i was recite this words "Nammo Tassa Bagavato Arahato Samma Sambudassa", until i woke up and my mouth still mumbling to recites.

In your guys opinion what is it actually? have i done something wrong?

Women?
    No i only got my wife and my kids.

Do i need to perform anything?
    Charity perhaps?

Best Regards.

2. zjared

zjared Registered Member

Not all rooster is lucky, depends on ur bazhi. I went downhill for 5 years. But luck will change, eventually everything is good again.

Potato24 and eshane like this.
  3. AA BATTERY

AA BATTERY Registered Member

As taught by Somdet Phra Puttajarn Toh... :thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

"Son, before you visit any master for blessings. You'll need your own supply for investment. Which means your own good karma to start. When your own is not enough, then you can borrow others help. Otherwise, you'll not be able to survive on this nature because the deeds you've done is too much for your own."

"When you've done some good deeds karma, all this go back to those who you borrowed from. And what will be left for you? and your next life? Always conduct your own good action. Gods and heaven will sure help you"

"Do remember, if it's not the right time. Gods will not be able to help."

"Once it's time, nothing can stop you."

"Do never rush Gods."

4. eshane

eshane Registered Member

Thank you for the post and comments, i know maybe i have done something bad in this life and the karma wont stop until i have done something good.

To be honest, i dont know what it is but a few years ago i done what some people usely done it.

What shud i do to confront this kind of karma?

I cant even think anything right now, its like my life has been blocked by somekind and its powerful i dont know what else i can do.

My financial also drop and i dont see any help or any way that i can get it back...

I know i must do something good to my life, but what it is?

Its been 3 yrs ever since and my life is stuck, i only get what i can eat this day and tomorrow for my family and sometimes i dont even get anything for my family, i feel useless and by the times of this happen, my wife takes her steps to working more out of the schedules and me taking care of the kids...

I know life is hard, but i dont see why this 3 years has change so drastically dont even have any chance for me to earn more...

I tried with charity but i dont have anything to give... i supposed this life karma has been stuck with me since then.

If any of you know how to get rid these bad karma pls, i really need help...

I owned several lucky charms, but not so lucky at all... i dont know maybe i stop believing after what's happen to my life.

Thank you bro for reading and trying to help with the kind words, really need it badly...

devilman likes this.
  5. eshane

eshane Registered Member

I hope and i wish, everything will be fine again...

Someday...

6. Tommy123454321

Tommy123454321 Registered Member

There's a difference between doing good with the intention of doing good and doing good with the intention of earning merits. Just be more mindful of which is your intention.

weeyong88 likes this.
  7. AA BATTERY

AA BATTERY Registered Member

Do not have too much expectation from amulets. From my perspective, at most, they can protect you from negative energies/ evil entities, increase a certain percentage of your so called luck, ren yuan (charisma) and that's about it. Ultimately they (mainstream ones) are to remind you of The Triple Gems and teachings of Lord Buddha.

How to turn around bad karma, fast? I hope I can find the answer to that as well but ultimately I believe there's no shortcut to resolving problems in life. The beauty of the teachings of Lord Buddha is to let us see the true reality of life, that is, life is suffering. Everyone of us suffers, just at different points in life. Some seemed to suffer more than others, but yet some of these individuals never gave up. They bite the bullet and live on to fight another day, everyday. Life is just like the stock market, ups and downs. Today you might be down, tomorrow (or a year later) you rise again. Don't wallow in depression and self-pity.

You need to help yourself in this regard. Spend your free time on improving yourself rather than searching and relying on something else that gives varying mixed results. There are tons of self-help/ motivational videos in youtube that I find really useful for people coping with depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and self-doubt. Or read books on self-improvement/motivation. Or learn a new skill. Manage and make full use of your precious limited time in this life. If you still have a roof over you, a supportive family, 3 meals, healthy body with both hands n legs, you are so much better off than those who are physically weak, handicapped, terminlly ill, mentally unsound, intellectually disabled, uneducated, etc. Yet, they still fight on to live another day so why shouldn't you? (Just look at Nick Vujicic)

On your question to how to give, when you have no money? Read up this dharma talk by Master Cheng Yen.
    How to Give, for the Person Who Has Nothing

Stay strong and positive. May The Triple Gems be your light and strength.

weeyong88, devilman and danliko like this.
  8. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

How is your flower bath? Has your luck improved? Or you just sit there and wait for cash to drop from the sky?

9. Lee Chiew Hee

Lee Chiew Hee Registered Member

get a rahu and pidta mahalap...

10. Lee Chiew Hee

Lee Chiew Hee Registered Member

I agreed on your point on merit... but barang?? you are just borrowing time...good luck

11. devilman

devilman Registered Member

Bro , don't be disheartened. Just be happy and contended with small things in life . Bro "AA battery is right ".

When you are down , don't give up . Just work up with something even though it provide you with the minimum. Don't stop working . You are the pillar of the family .i also urge myself to be strong so as to set an example to my kids.

As long as you don't stop . Once your brain is clear up . Look for better opportunities ahead . I can talk to you as I do face it myself.

Just to share , the struggles is real and hard. I do get weak at times and pray to many Temples. Amulets don't really help. I help myself .I always thought of why I go screw up my life . I take about 3 to 4 years before I become my life hoes back to norm . But I only enjoyed for another 2 years before I got screwed again .

This time I got hit by major sickness . I take 2 years to heal before working my life back to normal .

Hope this words help you . Take care .

weeyong88 and 18insanity like this.
  12. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Totally not true at all about borrowing time. I can vouch for this. If it is really true, the monks would not have issued those barangs. If it is true, that means LP Yeam has borrowed so much time and he would not have reached 90 years old and is still alive now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)