[Let's Discuss & Share!] Lp Tim W.Lahanrai PhongPrai Sanehness

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by 9th, 16 February 2014.

1. 9th

9th Registered Member

Interestingly amulets by Lp Kaew are not that hot, but yes Lp Keaw is know for his saney historical background. It could be ingredient-wise or another guru friends of Lp Tim, not sure might be one of the few saney master during his time. Or it could be purely advertising intensity that brings result.

GhostKing and amboose like this.
  2. lptfan

lptfan Registered Member

Lp sakorn 2546 here i come..hahaha

John Chong, GhostKing and amboose like this.
  3. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

DaGe, he wake up liao. You leh? :confused-onion-head-emoticon:

leslieviroj and GhostKing like this.
  4. GhostKing

GhostKing Registered Member

Smart choice bro btw LP Sackorn KPPK 2543 buey pai also especially the front design macham Pu Tim KPPK 2517 you wrap gold + cover behind far far people thought Pu Tim KPPK one their saliva drop...lol

:embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon:

[​IMG]

John Chong, lptfan and drizzt like this.
  5. 9th

9th Registered Member

Wrong kind of attraction if you are after maha saney function. You be having male phongprai KP kaki running after you instead of girlsssss

John Chong and GhostKing like this.
  6. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

What it is, it is. Never choose to wear something just because it can deceive others because it is never for others to see mah

Kopi-o and GhostKing like this.
  7. GhostKing

Agreed dage besides the similar design the 2543 batch itself is also a good batch to collect or wear mah as it contains a fair amount of putim pong prai kuman aiya poor dudes like me cannot afford real SWRK can wear SWRK Roy Pee also mah to fulfill a simple poor man's dream :)

drizzt likes this.
  8. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

But SWRK Roy Pee very different from SWRK from Somdej Toh :p

GhostKing likes this.
  9. GhostKing

Ok that I totally agree also the commanding market price already heaven and earth apart but dage not all members are born from elite, rich and powerful families, grandparents got left down old phraks, tio 10 million ang bao toto mah some of us struggling to survive, feed family, pay bills but still try to maintain a simple hobby if got $$$ who don't want to own good old phraks but we need to balance our finances to me personally it's totally cool to own a cheaper alternative, keep the faith, do more good deeds who knows if one day our karma permits we might chance upon a genuine old phrak of our dreams if it's meant to be yours it would be

weeyong88 and drizzt like this.
  10. GhostKing

I believe the thai term of "renting amulets" is totally correct in Buddhist context as we can never really own any amulets as one fine day we will eventually pass on from this world and there is no way our amulets will follow us to the next rebirth as Lord Buddha taught nothing is permanent all phenomenons are subject to change so in that sense we are merely "safeguarding" these amulets till they find their next suitable owners

mythaiamulet likes this.
  11. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Fully agreed Bro. The irony is that when I was young and poor, I wanted many which I couldn't afford. Many years later when older, I can finally afford some which are a bit 'better' but by then, you realise you don't really want it anymore and it doesn't matter in your life whether you have it since you have done without it all these years anyway. Might as well give it away to younger people who still want it.

Nowadays, I appreciate those which have sentimental value for me and they are not necessarily expensive. Those that are expensive, I keep or give away depending on who I meet :)

Iwan G, 9th, lol22 and 2 others like this.
  12. GhostKing

You have my upmost respect for that...may the four stages - Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagami and Arahat won't be far away for you big bro...sadhu sadhu sadhu...

:thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon::thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon::thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

drizzt likes this.
  13. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Bro, still far far away....:beg-onion-head-emoticon::beg-onion-head-emoticon::beg-onion-head-emoticon:

simplicity and GhostKing like this.
  14. GhostKing

Can one lah maybe the next career plan should be monkhood in the future when your mundane affairs are done with. Luang Phor Drizzt, lim pei support your amulets just make sure you keep some kammakarn editions (solid gold ones) for me...ha ha ha

"In the journey towards enlightenment, passengers are advise to travel light...the lesser the better"....

[​IMG]

simplicity and drizzt like this.
  15. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Bro, already done that years ago and not intending to enter monkhood again :oops: Amongst other reasons, the wife would probably kill me :sweating-onion-head-emoticon:

But I am comforted by the thought that to have the right perspective in life does not require one to become one :roflmao:

9th, Kopi-o, simplicity and 1 other person like this.
  16. GhostKing

Aiya....amulet market buey pai nowadays mah can join the gold rush....hmm nvm guess till next life...:D

drizzt likes this.
  17. simplicity

simplicity Registered Member

:thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon::beg-onion-head-emoticon::beg-onion-head-emoticon::beg-onion-head-emoticon:
    Wise advice & experience shared dage.

GhostKing and drizzt like this.
  18. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Bro, as DaGe Leslie says, what will be will be:beg-onion-head-emoticon:

GhostKing and simplicity like this.
  19. GhostKing

[​IMG]

drizzt and simplicity like this.
  20. leslieviroj

leslieviroj Registered Member

Better to collect wu value wu market mai collect wu value boh market eh tio boh.

simplicity and GhostKing like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)