1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Lp Tim W.Lahanrai PhongPrai Sanehness

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by 9th, 16 February 2014.

1. GhostKing

GhostKing Registered Member

Err...I am no Luang Pu Tim amulet expert but I am just sharing what I know about the reason which some of the amulets painted with old-time gold paint appears to have green spots but do make more deeper research as there are several other ways to identify Luang Pu Tim's KPPK (so many different variations) it's mind-bogging...especially Blok 1 and Blok 2....
    :woa-onion-head-emoticon:

Mali Chantara Wittaya and 9th like this.
  2. lptfan

lptfan Registered Member

Share share bro..how expensive is this amulet?

3. GhostKing

it actually varies bro from dealer to dealer (based on market standard rate it's still very expensive and prices still going up) best to check out with the Thai dealers on this the last open offer I saw is for KPPK Pim Yai = $3,000,000 Thai Baht...
    ::onionbeaten::

4. lptfan

lptfan Registered Member

OMG...that is like 120 000 SGD??can buy car liao leh...hahaha

GhostKing likes this.
  5. GhostKing

Now you know arh...don't be discourage lah... just whack amulets blessed by Luang Phor Sackorn, Luang Phor Tone or Luang Phor Sin also ok mah

6. lptfan

lptfan Registered Member

Haha yealor..slowly find..find one real one..lp sakorn..then swee liao..bro any idea 2546 lp sakorn geng not?ppl all find 2530 one

7. amboose

amboose Registered Member

My experience is it's wonderful metta with almost 99% ppl I meet. Not so much on saneh. It's my personal opinion. I only have one thing to say of genuine Luang pu Tim's KPPK - profound. When I started to search for the genuine item, experienced collectors tell me,' real or fake, u wear already will see the effect.' It's so true.

weeyong88, Kopi-o, 9th and 2 others like this.
  8. GhostKing

Ya can one lah bro LP Sackorn amulets you cannot "see no up" prices are rising after his passing away 2546 is good batch also mah but must find genuine ones lah fakes a lot of course 2530 more popular as like all amulets people sure "cheong" roon reak (1st batch) one mah or early batch mah LP Sackorn is a very good Monk who carries on his Teacher great tradition
    ::oniongoodjob::

[​IMG]

weeyong88, 9th and amboose like this.
  9. GhostKing

Ahhh... I HATE YOU BRO!!!... Just joking nia treasure it well brother...if you change faith next time just pass it to me lol..
    :cheer3-onion-head-emoticon::cheer3-onion-head-emoticon::cheer3-onion-head-emoticon:

amboose likes this.
  10. GhostKing

don't say what this power that power if an amulet can help you soon soon li li bo peng ang in life + you play your part to do good deeds..gao liao... the rest is bonus...

11. GhostKing

If only just by wearing amulets can make one fly and become Buddha, then Lord Buddha Shakyamuni would have started "pumping out amulets" during his lifetime with the help of his huge pool of Arahant disciples walau amulets pump and blessed by Buddha himself who no want?!...correct or not you say?...
    :hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon:

Last edited: 16 February 2014
    robinmok84, Kopi-o, 9th and 1 other person like this.
  12. 9th

9th Registered Member

If just for the ingredient, why only Khun Paen? How about LP Tim somdej, pidta, loop-om etc.

amboose and drizzt like this.
  13. amboose

14. 9th

9th Registered Member

Should I say I am jealous or hate you LoL

amboose and drizzt like this.
  15. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Cannot Bro...both emotions are contrary to being a good Buddhist :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

16. leslieviroj

leslieviroj Registered Member

You are not alone bro, me idiots for many years :redface::redface::redface:

drizzt and GhostKing like this.
  17. GhostKing

amboose likes this.
  18. GhostKing

It was recorded that Luang Pu Tim invited another great Guru - Luang Pu Kaew to press the first mould for KPPK as this great Guru has strong Metta and Saney powers..otherwise the Thai just want to market the KPPK so we LL see price go up loh to me all Pu Tim blessed stuff are good and now all their prices also raise like mad liao
    ::oniongoodjob::

9th likes this.
  19. GhostKing

Anyway poor dudes like me would like to send this song tribute to all high-end amulets...btw the girl in the MV her wicha beri the powerful leh...lim bei must find her "pai shi" liao...

Ash78 and 9th like this.
  20. amboose

Bro GhostKing, I feel that you are beyond amulets and talismans..you simply do not need them. Amulets r, in my opinion, created for those who need help. For evolved beings, prayers will do just as well.

9th likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)