1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Question/Help!] Lp. Pae second batch takrut below waist?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by panchen39, 6 December 2017.

1. panchen39

panchen39 Registered Member

Hello bros and sis,

I just rented Lp. Pae's second batch takrut (short version), and I am wondering whether I could wear it below waist or not (I am not a big fan of wearing multiple amulets around the neck, and the takrut is kind of heavy)

There was a similar discussion earlier in the forum, but without a clear answer. So, I searched the Internet and found a picture of the takrut with original instruction paper from the temple. The instruction is in Thai, sadly, a language I don't read, so could any bro here help? Does the instruction paper mention anything about how should one wear the takrut?

[​IMG]

Last edited: 6 December 2017
  2. panchen39

I sent the instruction paper to the seller after the post, asking for a general translation. The seller (prempreda on eBay) was very nice and offered a detailed translation for everything on the paper. I will share the translation with everyone below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The "above-waist" restriction is not listed on the paper, so I will take it as "ok" for wearing the takrut below waist.

Wink and nimrod69 like this.
  3. nitro0604

nitro0604 Registered Member

Bought from e-bay :confused-onion-head-emoticon:

4. panchen39

Bro nitro0604 I am totally with you on buying amulets from eBay, but the takrut came with a DD-Pra certification card. I actually checked the QR code on the back, and it worked. Most items on the seller's shop come with certification card, and prices are reasonable (I did some research before purchase).

Most importantly, based on the communication and post-purchase service, I think the seller is pretty reliable.

nitro0604 and nimrod69 like this.
  5. dragons

dragons Registered Member

Takrut should came with a string attached, meaning should be worm above the waist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. panchen39

Thank you so much Bro Dragons! I think you made a great point! I will find a way to wear it around neck.

7. weeyong88

weeyong88 Registered Member

This Takrut are to be wear above waist only.

[emoji1317][emoji4]

uncle, panchen39 and nitro0604 like this.
  8. nitro0604

nitro0604 Registered Member

Better beware though..nowadays intergrity of certification bodies have been called into question...take for instance the Lp Nuam smoked duck craze...no offence to anyone but pls research carefully before committing.

panchen39 likes this.
  9. panchen39

Bro nitro0604 thank you for your reply! So sad that nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find reliable sellers.

nitro0604 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)