[Thai Amulets Sharing] LP Ler Wat Gon Cha Ngok 龍婆乐佛牌

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriswm85

Registered Member
This piece abit hard to find lo

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I had 2 pieces but not this serial number. More for personal keeping. No need to specifically find this as I feel as long as it's a genuine item from master, it's good enough.

Basically, most pieces are in the hands of the villagers. Some are overseas with dealers who believe in him.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Every one have their own set of belief, perceptions or views over the word commercial. Each person has their own personal belief which all of us will give the space of respect. There is a council that monitor every masters in Thailand and if a master is guilty, formal investigations and actions will be taken. One thing is for sure is those who are guilty will be stripe off ranks and face legal actions.

Below show Lp had received Phraku Sangkarat rank way back in the early days. Only qualified master are entitled to it. This few years LP had also participated in blessing ceremonies in Ayutthaya temples.

Hi Admin, if this old 2018 thread start to become a negative zone, welcome to close and lock the thread by itself.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

Youzhe

Registered Member
Every one have their own set of belief, perceptions or views over the word commercial. Each person has their own personal belief which all of us will give the space of respect. There is a council that monitor every masters in Thailand and if a master is guilty, formal investigations and actions will be taken. One thing is for sure is those who are guilty will be stripe off ranks and face legal actions.

Below show Lp had received Phraku Sangkarat rank way back in the early days. Only qualified master are entitled to it. This few years LP had also participated in blessing ceremonies in Ayutthaya temples.

Hi Admin, if this old 2018 thread start to become a negative zone, welcome to close and lock the thread by itself.

Many thanks.
Received Phraku Sangkarat rank does not mean he may not be commercialize or as holy as one mentioned. Perhaps u are a dealer selling his items or collector (who knows) which makes u siding this commercialize monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.