Looking for Phra Chao Sua amulet....

Kratindaeng

Registered Member
Depends on which master chaosua you looking for bro. LP boon Wat Klang Bang Keaw chaosua proved to be one of the better ones. One of the thread in the marketplace hav one made by his disciple. Other than that, recently archan tong the sakyant master had released some of the chaosua amulets during his wai kru.

hendryluo

Registered Member
Depends on which master chaosua you looking for bro. LP boon Wat Klang Bang Keaw chaosua proved to be one of the better ones. One of the thread in the marketplace hav one made by his disciple. Other than that, recently archan tong the sakyant master had released some of the chaosua amulets during his wai kru.
Thank's...i will try to find it...

Khun

Registered Member
Depend upon budget, if you have 30,000thb up can go for LP Boon

If a few hundred THB then LP Sing Wat Ban Pa Tabang, good monk and highly respected in the surrounding area, have both black and white version.
Hi bro, I know you have being nice trying to lend a helping hand. However, might be good for you to double check the current market price for the LP Boon Chao Sua that you have mention. And also if you happen to be a pro in LP Boon Chao Sua perhaps you can share with us how to verify the authenticity thank you.

Pm / Sms / Viber / LINE / WhatsApp / We Chat@ 8233 3344

Facebook

doctor46

Registered Member
Hi bro, I know you have being nice trying to lend a helping hand. However, might be good for you to double check the current market price for the LP Boon Chao Sua that you have mention. And also if you happen to be a pro in LP Boon Chao Sua perhaps you can share with us how to verify the authenticity thank you.

Facebook
I am not a pro at all, just a simple collector. If I want to source one I would look in countless thai amulet magazine and depend upon condition can get them. Can also troll around competition and make an offer on those which did not win a place.

Khun

Registered Member
I am not a pro at all, just a simple collector. If I want to source one I would look in countless thai amulet magazine and depend upon condition can get them. Can also troll around competition and make an offer on those which did not win a place.
Thanks for your reply bro, I am not pro too I am still learning. Anyway LP Boon ones many replications flooding in the market is always good to do self study first before committing. Have a nice day cheers :)

Facebook