[Off-Topic] Looking for a master to learn from in SG

Devilfish168

Registered Member
omg totally unaware about the subsequent responses on this post until i searched about finding master again in AF.

anyways, I believe the competitor part will not apply in my case. I do not intend to be someone who will be selling such services or market myself as an archan or smth. I only want to learn all these for personal usage and also to have an understanding on such metaphysical stuff, the knowledge which I seek since 13 years old (10 years ago). Over the years I could only google or youtube, ask around, only to realise everyone has their own ways. It was almost impossible to find a path for a proper practice. Well what could I do? ownself find, ownself chant, ownself pray. I could only come up with a personal practice at the best of my knowledge. Every single time i pray i doubt if i am even doing anything near correct. Dont even know if my practices will be fruitful, or will be simply a waste of time because I am not even doing anything right, or even worst backfire in the future.
I do believe bros here surely know many archan , monks , masters etc here , One thing for sure , They stick to rules never claim to be competitor among one another. You believe this archan , that archan is all up to u

same apply for dealers u see dealers will not answer for u to verify that amulet from another dealers is fake or real
again is rule to be like this

OF course surely got some back sheep among.

From the way you mention is kinda like want to find one Master to be his discipline but I should say hope u really set your mind. Is not like play toy today u feel excited play this after few months feel bored go find another new toy to play :oops:

peaceandjoy

Registered Member
I do believe bros here surely know many archan , monks , masters etc here , One thing for sure , They stick to rules never claim to be competitor among one another. You believe this archan , that archan is all up to u

same apply for dealers u see dealers will not answer for u to verify that amulet from another dealers is fake or real
again is rule to be like this

OF course surely got some back sheep among.

From the way you mention is kinda like want to find one Master to be his discipline but I should say hope u really set your mind. Is not like play toy today u feel excited play this after few months feel bored go find another new toy to play :oops:

agree with devilfish. the professional don't bad mouth or say competitors one.