[Off-Topic] Looking for a master to learn from in SG

chaos1914

Registered Member
So... it took me long me long enough to gather the courage to post this ...

Does anyone here knows of any legit masters in Singapore that accept disciples? I've been praying to many thai deities, researched much info online, messed up myself many times by dealing with all these praying stuff without proper guidance and realised that online tutorials cannot really be trusted. It is my interest since young to learn prayers, drawing of yants and also other thing in the thai buddhist culture. I plan to go long when I find a legit master.

I know this will take years and will need much effort. pls dont come and tell me "u sure u want to go this path?", "this path dangerous", "this path not easy", "dont anyhow learn" all these kind of stuff. i hear this from people around me for years and im sick of it already. So.. i would really appreciate if anyone here who is a disciple of any arjan that accepts disciples or anyone here that has knowledge on this, to recommend me a good master. If u dont know about anything, just dont come and stop me from what i am seeking for all these years...

*Peace with all*

P.S. Sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong section, i really dont know where to put this thread. Appreciate if the thread is moved to the right section!

tommyho

Registered Member
I believe you should be a young person and trying to learn things fast, I am not discouraging you, but I think you should start reading books about Buddhism and Lord Buddha itself, and what are the basics of Buddhism before start praying to different deities or side things. In this way you will learn nothing, get your basics, joint more of these type of forums and stalk talking to all members who are also learning, not necssary to have a master, can have a tutor or guidance, then slowly catch up and be a good Buddhist. Sadhu,sadhu,sadhu

chaos1914

Registered Member
I believe you should be a young person and trying to learn things fast, I am not discouraging you, but I think you should start reading books about Buddhism and Lord Buddha itself, and what are the basics of Buddhism before start praying to different deities or side things. In this way you will learn nothing, get your basics, joint more of these type of forums and stalk talking to all members who are also learning, not necssary to have a master, can have a tutor or guidance, then slowly catch up and be a good Buddhist. Sadhu,sadhu,sadhu
Yes, I know buddhism has its teachings and all. But im looking towards the wicha and power direction. Why I'm so into that direction? Simple. I hereby quote what a mao shan master i know said, "There's only so much we as humans can do." I want to do more. I want to fix problems that I myself cant fix, for instance getting a girlfriend after so many years. It is through worship and wicha that some problems can be fixed. I wanna help myself, as well as those who face what i am facing.

Sorry if I sound rude, but please dont tell me "your time to find your partner havent come" all these. There are many out there who got a partner through some arjan help even when its not their time. Yes, karma prices all these, I am aware it is all part of the trade.

*Peace with all*

tommyho

Registered Member
Yes, I know buddhism has its teachings and all. But im looking towards the wicha and power direction. Why I'm so into that direction? Simple. I hereby quote what a mao shan master i know said, "There's only so much we as humans can do." I want to do more. I want to fix problems that I myself cant fix, for instance getting a girlfriend after so many years. It is through worship and wicha that some problems can be fixed. I wanna help myself, as well as those who face what i am facing.

Sorry if I sound rude, but please dont tell me "your time to find your partner havent come" all these. There are many out there who got a partner through some arjan help even when its not their time. Yes, karma prices all these, I am aware it is all part of the trade.

*Peace with all*
Usually I dont reply to this type of talks but it seems that I am the only replying and you feel offended after about a month after posting, says the value you have in yourself to learned any other things, besides I never mentioned ' your time to find your partner havent come' So bless you for your ignorance and youngster thinkiing. Period.

chaos1914

Registered Member
Usually I dont reply to this type of talks but it seems that I am the only replying and you feel offended after about a month after posting, says the value you have in yourself to learned any other things, besides I never mentioned ' your time to find your partner havent come' So bless you for your ignorance and youngster thinkiing. Period.
i am not offended, but i wont deny that i am impatient. Sorry i was just trying being direct and wanna stop beating around the bush like how i did in the past. Just saying in case anyone here gonna give me that reply (which is the only answer that everyone around me keep saying. I believe it is simply an unconstructive answer that just tells me to sit there and do nothing to change the current situation. Imagine how sickening is that). Yes, I do realise that u are that only one who is kind enough to shed some light on this topic, and i siuncerely appreciate that.

I apologise if i used the incorrect tone. I have no intent to kp u.

bakeneko

Registered Member

Does anyone here knows of any legit masters in Singapore that accept disciples? I've been praying to many thai deities, researched much info online, messed up myself many times by dealing with all these praying stuff without proper guidance and realised that online tutorials cannot really be trusted. It is my interest since young to learn prayers, drawing of yants and also other thing in the thai buddhist culture. I plan to go long when I find a legit master.

I know this will take years and will need much effort. pls dont come and tell me "u sure u want to go this path?", "this path dangerous", "this path not easy", "dont anyhow learn" all these kind of stuff. i hear this from people around me for years and im sick of it already. So.. i would really appreciate if anyone here who is a disciple of any arjan that accepts disciples or anyone here that has knowledge on this, to recommend me a good master. If u dont know about anything, just dont come and stop me from what i am seeking for all these years...

*Peace with all*

P.S. Sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong section, i really dont know where to put this thread. Appreciate if the thread is moved to the right section!

U need 4 digits minimum, better more like 10k+.

Tashlan

Registered Member

*Peace with all*

You will need understanding of Thai language and lots of money to bootlick a 'legit' master.
The thai archans will never release their inner most wicha to farangs/foreigners, cultural pride.

GhostKing

Registered Member
To put it simply to embark on the path of magick, one needs to devote time (lots of it), resources (e.g $ - lots of it too) and determination to achieve the desirable state on top of it we must understand since anicent timer spirituality and magick always go hand-in-hand. In Star Wars context, in Magick is like one who has gain the mastery of the manipulation of the Force as for Spirituality one becomes the Force...

Will Yong

Registered Member

*Peace with all*

Eh bro, we're pretty much alike.
We share the same game.
I'm can't to venture deeper on yet. I'm still at the research phase.
At the moment, maybe you can try researching articles of Phra Anuman Rajadhon and AJ Spencer littlewood.
Bro chaos, maybe we can share some knowledge together :)

Sent from my R831L using Tapatalk

yinchuun

Registered Member
Bro bake, does white robe ajarns in Thailand also have to pay fees to learn ?

Sent from my R831L using Tapatalk
of course lah. You Thought free?
If you want free, the only way is to become Buddhist monk in Thailand. Then you upgrade yourself to forest monk and you will learn more and more magic. Then after many years, you can create amulet and become famous.

bakeneko

Registered Member
The thai archans will never release their inner most wicha to farangs/foreigners, cultural pride.
One reason why all the Khun Phaen, Somdej, Pidta etc. discussions bore the crap out of me already. Not saying that creating actually effectual amulets would be easy, but to "bless" some pre-made amulets in whatever way and pay for some ads is. Especially whne there are potential buyers who got "educated" for years that the effects depend super heavily on their karma and how much they belief in the amulet. Even better are people who say amulets are just there to remind them of Buddha. I won't pay money to remind myself of Buddha. I recited "Namo Amitabha" or something similar then. Free and easy. Real old time wicha works no matter if you believe in it or not. Old time stuff also does not require one to recite any daily katha. This does not mean that suddenly pigs can fly if you wave ur old time wicha amulet around, but from how it works, the master and the method do practically all the work; keeping precepts, make merits and so on of course helps on your side, but the effect of the amulet should not depend on it and it should not be marketed as such.
Just my POV. Feel free to ignore.