[Requesting for] Life is bad , looking for help

dragons

Registered Member
There is no instant success like instant coffee, noodles, pratas or chapatti and don't ever listen to dealers, sorry not all dealers and they will recommend whatever amulets displayed on their showcases.

This morning just discussing with my friend looking for 12 Zodiacs signs from me for his daughter, not very smooth at work, always kena nagging from superior for no reasons whatever. He so happen to find a coin with 12 Zodiacs animals and washed it with rice water and gave it to her and told her to put on her table and the nagging stop. He did some research on Feng Shui and Tai Sui and found some crashing with Tai Sui. Whether to believe it or not, most senior Chinese still pray to Tai Sui.

Imagined an unblessed coin can stop all the nagging and what will be happening to those consecrating amulets such JTK or any amulets with 12 Zodiacs animals. No wondering JTK is one of the fastest rising in values, and also flooded in the markets with JTK can be eaten if you are hungry.

Randelavie

Registered Member
There is no instant success like instant coffee, noodles, pratas or chapatti and don't ever listen to dealers, sorry not all dealers and they will recommend whatever amulets displayed on their showcases.

This morning just discussing with my friend looking for 12 Zodiacs signs from me for his daughter, not very smooth at work, always kena nagging from superior for no reasons whatever. He so happen to find a coin with 12 Zodiacs animals and washed it with rice water and gave it to her and told her to put on her table and the nagging stop. He did some research on Feng Shui and Tai Sui and found some crashing with Tai Sui. Whether to believe it or not, most senior Chinese still pray to Tai Sui.

Imagined an unblessed coin can stop all the nagging and what will be happening to those consecrating amulets such JTK or any amulets with 12 Zodiacs animals. No wondering JTK is one of the fastest rising in values, and also flooded in the markets with JTK can be eaten if you are hungry.
hehe jtk very effective and fast

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Valen

Registered Member

Bro, why wash with rice water ?

Infinite Life

Registered Member
Bro as a Buddhist we must be more broad minded. Be more acceptable to all Buddhist traditions, if theravada don't work try mahayana, if mahayana don't work try vajrayana and vice versa. Don't be stubborn like some Buddhists. Buddhism is very vast, there are 84,000 dharma doors spoken by Lord Buddha to benefit us sentient beings. Some traditions have more remedies than the other, or one may have more affinity with certain tradition or Buddha, bodhisattva, arahant, deities ..... One mountain is higher than another, try other traditions, seek other masters, monks or lamas. Even some lay followers of each traditions also got 'ingredients'! Go and explore, consult, try and do when adviced to. All the best ! Namo Buddhaya, Namo Amituofo, Om mani padme hum _() _