[Requesting for] Life is bad , looking for help

Winson37

Registered Member
Taowesuan “God of wealth” by Lp prom wat phala nu Phap pattani BE2553.

Material “Maha Mongkol” was make using a lot of old holy medals, famous and expansive old rian, tarkut from diff master. Using Lor bolan style to melt and pour into mould very old traditional ways of making amulets.

There is also 2 hold below inserting 2 type of powder into taowesuan amulets. 1 type is “Maha Mongkol” powder with contain of a lot holy powder and other type is “Phra guman” powder from Lp tim wat Laharn rai, lp hok wat tha Kham and lp jerm wat hoy rak.

Lp prom say that this batch of amulets is very power because the material itself is very holy. Lp prom make this batch of amulets is to help worshiper change bad things to good things and nightmare to good dreams. A lot of (metta, wealth and protection”

*A very good and powerful amulets recommended to wear or collect. The oldest monk in pattani now.

marc2

Registered Member
Taowesuan “God of wealth” by Lp prom wat phala nu Phap pattani BE2553.

Material “Maha Mongkol” was make using a lot of old holy medals, famous and expansive old rian, tarkut from diff master. Using Lor bolan style to melt and pour into mould very old traditional ways of making amulets.

There is also 2 hold below inserting 2 type of powder into taowesuan amulets. 1 type is “Maha Mongkol” powder with contain of a lot holy powder and other type is “Phra guman” powder from Lp tim wat Laharn rai, lp hok wat tha Kham and lp jerm wat hoy rak.

Lp prom say that this batch of amulets is very power because the material itself is very holy. Lp prom make this batch of amulets is to help worshiper change bad things to good things and nightmare to good dreams. A lot of (metta, wealth and protection”

*A very good and powerful amulets recommended to wear or collect. The oldest monk in pattani now.
What experience do you have with it?

I see a lot of dealers dealing with lp prom taowesuan leh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winson37

Registered Member
A lot of people like me feel the change in luck and smooth sailing. When I feel that I am not doing good suddenly some 1 will come offer me help and my wealth control get better every month.

Bestman99

Registered Member
Try sangkatang ? Sangkatang is giving monk food/daily stuffs/monk Robe at temple . Then u will follow the monk by chanting and pouring water into a bowl. Think of sharing this merit with ur past karma debt collector, parents and people close to you. Try to chant any Katha daily even the simple simple kind also can.

Amulet don't work wonder.. It only act as a booster. It seems like Teo is quite tired and frustrated of current living conditions. Don't give up and turn to yin amulet if possible. You say u try it 10years already. Then why wanna give up now? Who knows U might be reaching the summit to see the most beautiful sunrise already? Go on do more good and help others in need. Donate not for the sake of I wanna have better life. But a mindset of I wanna make this person life better today.

Laugh louder live longer
Try to see things in another perspective sometimes when u meet with obstacle.

You can do it!

Randelavie

Registered Member
thanks everyone i will try 1 more year/
hehe down periods come and go, dont keep trying only for one year.. do it all your life cos u never know when bad times will strike again.
if want to do meritious deeds, liberating lives is one of the best, then providing monk food also becos if u donate to people with good sila, u are planting seed in fertile land