[Finding Katha for] Kamasutra Phayant By LP Up of Wat Tong Sai

Siccario

Registered Member
Hi! Can any bro help to teach me the proper method of using this phayant and provide me the original
Katha and praying method of this Phayant. Bought this Phayant from a "Famous" Amulet Shop but they
did not teach me any method of usage and claimed just to carry it in my pocket or wallet to see the power
of this phayant. There is some wording in Thai which i believe is the prayer but it's written in Thai and i can't read it.
I would appreciate if anyone could share their knowledge with me or any advices or tips.
Thanks a million.

Siccario

Registered Member
Hi! Can any bro help to teach me the proper method of using this phayant and provide me the original
Katha and praying method of this Phayant. Bought this Phayant from a "Famous" Amulet Shop but they
did not teach me any method of usage and claimed just to carry it in my pocket or wallet to see the power
of this phayant. There is some wording in Thai which i believe is the prayer but it's written in Thai and i can't read it.
I would appreciate if anyone could share their knowledge with me or any advices or tips.
Thanks a million.

Siambarangblog

Registered Member
LP Up Pha Yant Nang Pimpa-E Dam Sen
Katha can use Lp Up:
"Namo tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma sambuddhassa" 3 times
followed by
"U Ka Pa Sa Ha Na Phut" 9 times.

put under bed (^_-)

Siambarangblog

Registered Member
Sai Lang is a key word of passion lust loving which in scripts books it’s belong to dark magic but not black 555, mixture of spells, herbs, monk hood restricted processing.