1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Exciting Events] Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 November 2014.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

My eye surgery is completed, and there will be a second surgery on the 28 Jan, 2017. Thank you very much for those who have showed me your kind concerns and wishes. I will carry on with the free of charge astrological reading from next week onwards, and will be conducting our charity missions close to the Chinese New Year period. Thank you all once again for the support that has been given to the works me and Ajarn Maesiteung are doing, and may all of you be blessed!

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

2. Dhamma Galleria

Service Fees as of January 2017:

1) Monthly Forecast - 30 sgd (7 days for asking questions)

2) Bi-Monthly Forecast - 50 sgd (Forecast of 2 Months with 7 days for asking questions)

3) Yearly Forecast - 80 sgd (14 days for asking questions)

4) In-depth Astrological Reading - 100 sgd (will include predictions for the future to the end of one's life, with 14 days for asking questions)

5) In-depth Astrological Reading PLUS - 150 sgd (On top of In-depth Astrological Reading, will include Floor Plan Analysis and Compatibility Analysis of 2 Individuals)

6) 12 Monthly Forecast - 300 sgd (Include 1 Year of Unlimited Question and Answer on Any Issues)

Last edited: 22 January 2017
  3. Dhamma Galleria

4. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Our astrological reading can also be delivered in Chinese. 我們的占星服務可以提供中文的批命。歡迎各位用华語溝通的客人聯絡我們,我們也會獻上中文寫的批命報告,多謝大家踴躍的支持!

5. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    My eye surgery was successful. For the time being I will have to minimize handphone and computer usage, therefore I may be slower in my replies to messages and emails. Nonetheless, I have arranged for my team to carry on with all the current works and projects. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for all the kind concerns and wishes I have received. I'm truly touched! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

6. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]
    For clients based in Brunei, we do accept Western Union. Kindly contact us for details. Thank you very much for your kind support!

7. Dhamma Galleria

8. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Thank you very much for the kind feedback, and as it will be easier for me to keep track, please send any questions via email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com (with your ref no.), as when I change my phone I may at times lose some chat history. Thank you very much and I will continue to do my best to assist everyone!

9. Dhamma Galleria

Service Fees as of January 2017:

1) Monthly Forecast - 30 sgd (7 days for asking questions)

2) Bi-Monthly Forecast - 50 sgd (Forecast of 2 Months with 7 days for asking questions)

3) Yearly Forecast - 80 sgd (14 days for asking questions)

4) In-depth Astrological Reading - 100 sgd (will include predictions for the future to the end of one's life, with 14 days for asking questions)

5) In-depth Astrological Reading PLUS - 150 sgd (On top of In-depth Astrological Reading, will include Floor Plan Analysis and Compatibility Analysis of 2 Individuals)

6) 12 Monthly Forecast - 300 sgd (Include 1 Year of Unlimited Question and Answer on Any Issues)

Last edited: 13 February 2017
  10. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Thank you very much for the kind feedback. [emoji120]

11. Dhamma Galleria

As I will be accompanying a client from Singapore to pray and meditate in the temple, I may not be contactable for the next 3 days. Thank you very much for your kind understanding in advance and feel free to leave me messages if you have any inquiries.

12. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Will be having meditation and prayer with a devotee from Singapore at this temple, and may not be able to use my phone. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your kind understanding!

13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Entering short term monkhood with a devotee from Singapore under Luang Phor Uup Dimdej @ Wat SaGong Salok, another master with incredible psychic reading ability! At the moment he's delivering psychic reading for the both of us, and all predictions are spot on!!! I also got to know my previous life, tomorrow will be meditation and prayer rituals. Feeling excited [emoji16]

Last edited: 8 March 2017
  14. Dhamma Galleria

As I am still in the temple due to short term monkhood, I will only be able to send out the astrological reports to all who have subscribed early next week when I'm done with the monkhood. Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay and I seriously wish to give everyone a quality report and consultation, therefore I would like to plead for your grace and kind understanding to allow me some extra few days to send the reports to all of you. Thank you very much and truly appreciate your support during this period[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

15. Dhamma Galleria

Giving reflexology to Luang Phor who is suffering from leg pain due to old age. And this also teaches me that before the learning of any great knowledge and practices, what's most important is to have a heart of service.

Last edited: 24 February 2017
  16. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The day starts at 4 am everyday with prayers, and throughout the day in the temple there will be more prayers and meditation sessions, cleaning of the temple and different kinds of rituals, such as having holy water bath to cleanse us from impurity/negative energy and candle burning rituals, for wish granting, depending on Luang Phor's judgement and instruction.

At times, Luang Phor will also use his psychic ability to find out our problems both in our thinking and our lives, and teach us directly on what we should do to change ourselves and to create a better future. Therefore, there is basically no secrets, as all that we think, the flaws in our character and behaviors, and problems in our lives are all examined, and I was amazed and thankful that he is able to spot the bad points in my temperament and behaviors, and he motivated me to change for the better.

During one of the sessions, he did not speak, but simply placed his palm in front of my forehead, and he was able to communicate to me directly, helping me to understand the truth that is beyond words can describe. It's been an awesome experience.

Last edited: 25 February 2017
  17. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Going into Monkhood with Luang Phor Uup Dimdej has opened my eyes to see other more important things in life. I will be staying at the temple once every month to continue my learning of Dhamma.

Although every day I have to wake up at 4 am for prayers, and also stop eating after 12 noon, it has taught me to be the master of my own physical body and also to have liberty from worldly desires, and to conquer the limitation of our own weaknesses.

Living in the modern age, very often, we can no longer differentiate whether we are the masters or the slaves to our desires, senses, emotions and other illusions the modern world has to offer. I am also extremely glad that his direct teachings using his psychic abilities are able to help us reexamine our lives and show us the direction to be closer to liberty and the understanding of Dhamma.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding during this period to allow me time away to enter monkhood. I will arrange for all items to be posted out early this week and also send out the astrological reports. For those who have subscribed for my astrological reading, if you have any urgent questions, please feel free to email me via dhammagalleria@gmail.com, and I will reply these urgent questions very soon even before sending out the astrological reports.

The free of charge astrological reading and other charity works will continue. It has been extremely busy all these while and I thank you for allowing me the time to handle all the tasks, and thank you for sharing with me in the belief that quality is always more important than speed.

It has always be my intention that whoever I have the affinity to cross paths with be blessed! Thank you very much for your kind support always and I will continue to assist in whatever ways possible, as long as my physical strength and time allowed.

Last edited: 27 February 2017
  18. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's always a joy to receive feedback, and know that astrological forecast has been able to help others better prepared for the future to some extent. I'm also grateful for all who shared with me their problems, struggles, allow me to walk this life journey together and give me the chance to provide a listening ear at least, and learn life lessons together with you. Thank you very much for the support for my works =)

Newbie91 likes this.
  19. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Our astrological reading is always available to you as long as you have your handphone on. There will be 7 to 14 days for asking any questions. Feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to assist as always. Thank you very much for the kind support!

Newbie91 likes this.
  20. Dhamma Galleria

NEW SERVICE: Poker Card Reading

[​IMG]
    The origins of playing cards can be traced back to early times, and some argue even to the lost civilization of Atlantis. As some variation of playing cards can be found all over the world the mystery of their creation and meaning has been investigated over many centuries in order to reveal their hidden knowledge. Although most people nowadays see playing cards as objects of games or gambling, due to their universal use and timeless symbolism, people can also feel an affinity with them on a subconscious level.

Interpretations on how this card system works:

In this extraordinary system each card carries its own special message through the suits, planets, and numbers. Not only can your card reveal your life purpose and unique characteristics, but since the cards are linked, they interact with one another. Knowing a person’ s card can reveal a great deal about their personality and also provide you with accurate information about the type of relationship you could have. Working with the cards enables you to reach different levels of understanding.

THE BEAUTY OF this card system is in its symbolic simplicity. The cycles of thirteen cards and the four suits—Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, and Spades—that represent the four elements or seasons, fall neatly into the fifty-two weeks of the year in a definite order. The twelve Court Cards—Kings, Queens, Jacks—symbolize the months of the year.

The two colors (black and red) represent positive and negative, male and female, “Yin” and “Yang” and each of the fifty-two playing cards is linked to a particular birthday of the year.

The card system is based on two tables, the Earthly Spread and the Spiritual Spread. It is in the Earthly Spread that our day-to-day existence takes place, and where we can read about most of our personality traits, life challenges, and external happenings. The Spiritual Spread is significant, as it represents the superconscious level.

Superconsciousness includes the intuitive or soul level, so in the Spiritual Spread we can find further hidden symbols and karmic links that shed light on a deeper level of understanding. For example, the astrological links to a card in the Spiritual Spread can often point to our life mission.

Each card has its positive and negative attributes, and it is up to the person to live up to the highest potential indicated by their card. A highly successful person can be a “2 card” and an individual can be a nonachiever even though he or she is a King or a Queen. The key question is, what can your card reveal about you?

Once you become familiar with your card and its hidden knowledge you will be able to improve your life by utilizing your natural attributes, transforming your weaknesses, and making the most of your potential.

How it works:

You may find out the card that represents your destiny, and also derive solutions and directions in your life from the poker card reading. Consultation fees is at 50 sgd. You will receive an Poker Card Analysis Report and also enjoy 7 days of asking any questions.

Payment Method:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), payment is required before service commence.

I also accept PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

Please contact:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria

Last edited: 6 March 2017
    Newbie91 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)