[Let's Discuss & Share!] How to check Samakom cert

doctor46

Registered Member
Haha since we are at it! May I ask the doctor a question? If I send lp toh amulet to pantip samakom to verify, usually the kamakan there verify fast fast can let you take the amulet back first?
No

There is a Comp this week. That will be faster. Register if fail then that your answer, if u in then wait after comp and collect

But if u say you got it from a trustable dealer then why worry

Hn1992

Registered Member
No

There is a Comp this week. That will be faster. Register if fail then that your answer, if u in then wait after comp and collect

But if u say you got it from a trustable dealer then why worry
Thank you doctor! I just feel like getting a cert because samakom will register my amulet online! (Feelsgoodman)

Cause i asking a trusted dealer to help me send, he told me if the kamakan for LP Toh is there then the verification will be fast and he can help me take back the amulet during his short trip there.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

doctor46

Registered Member
Thank you doctor! I just feel like getting a cert because samakom will register my amulet online! (Feelsgoodman)

Cause i asking a trusted dealer to help me send, he told me if the kamakan for LP Toh is there then the verification will be fast and he can help me take back the amulet during his short trip there.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!
There is a shop in Sg that send amulet away for cert, cost $50 (last yr)

Take a few weeks though. I would go through him rather then BKK as u may not know the language and more hassle

“Be greedy while others are fearful”

doctor46

Registered Member
Lol even trustable dealers go to the dark side

See example: Triple Gem Amulets. Abuse customers' trust.
U can add the two Vincent KK and one who knows everything. Very tough in FB post other ppl address. One minute 2515 is heheh then he also promote

I should said hello to thechicken awesome collector bugger in Feb when he visit Sg. Maybe next time I introduce myself.

Last edited:

ax31

Registered Member
There is a shop in Sg that send amulet away for cert, cost $50 (last yr)

Take a few weeks though. I would go through him rather then BKK as u may not know the language and more hassle

hi bro.. can you share with me by PM? the shop that help us send amulet for cert...