[Let's Discuss & Share!] House Fortune Telling

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by shio, 15 September 2014.

1. Flux

Flux Registered Member

What's the price range like? and what's your personal review on him? I usually go to the one at Fu lu shou, using Thai geomancy using playing cards, quite accurate, will tell you 1 year of reading. the last time i went, i think it was 2 and a half hour of session, and everything is on point.

But i would like to see more than a year of FT, therefore looking for recommendations.

2. jamesCK

jamesCK Registered Member

Any amount that you think it's worth it, just remember to bring red packet.
    Review wise, I guess you have to view the older brother review and compare.

3. Freshmaker

Freshmaker Registered Member

nope... im dog... did he give u 4d numbers...?

4. Freshmaker

price is up to u...but i gave an ok amount cos i see he and his wife are already up in age... and they are super nice and friendly....

i have my own personal FT for yearly reading... but i go to this uncle just to find someone to chit chat.. i take everything with a pinch of salt... half the time i couldnt understand what he is talking about. at 1 point of time i even freak out cos i thought i heard he was talking about something death... but then i asked him again and realized i heard wrongly...

he said i am in luck this year especially the next couple of months... my natural reaction is to reply NO LEH very bad.. then he smiled and assured me will be good...

5. jamesCK

He give everyone 4D number

6. Lee Chiew Hee

Lee Chiew Hee Registered Member

I will not to go to FT for any prediction. But i use to visit Sheng Tang during a period of time. No more going. But there was a couple of incident freaked me out. In late 2000s, visited three places, one in JB and two Sheng Tang in Singapore, all told me the same issue.

First a "tang" in JB, FT was flipping poker
    Second was Tuayapek to seem consultation on my new house
    Third was a "Tang by an aged couple whose son was once did his monkhood in thailand...was told by Tuayapek to had my younger son to be adopted by Guan Yin to be the god son.

1st told me i will racking in good fortune after i have past my "jie" but that "jie" will likely costed half my life
    2nd TYP told me go easy with meat intake not good for heart
    3rd "the Guanyin "tang" aunty read my palm and concluded, any my "jie" i hosey liao...

9 years past, i donno if i had survived from my "jie"....

7. Freshmaker

lol i see..

cos he wrote my things down on the paper... then he turn the paper around, the numbers already at the corner... meaning to say i think before he see me he already wrote the numbers down..

which brings me to ponder if he gives everyone the same set of numbers or different people different numbers...

just a random thought only dont mean anything...

8. Flux

Flux Registered Member

Went to visit TPY uncle yesterday, it was a experience, just gave my year of birth, open his book, and started writing already. Went in with a messy mind, and he can tell me what's going through my mind and tell me not to worry and tell me his advised and etc. But idk if any of you here felt it. when he's writing, the environment was so peaceful and calm, but at the back, living room area, you will feel like there's plenty of people around you suddenly. maybe mind playing tricks, but those who are interested can drop by. He told me he's 72 this year already, dk how long can he continue doing this, he also said he lost a mole above his upper lips. idk what he meant by that.

4D wised as mentioned above, was already written at the back of the paper. He guarantee me top 3 prize, and dare to buy big in the month of July.

9. jamesCK

::onioncheers:: huat huat huat

10. Freshmaker

cheers thanks for sharing... hope his prediction really come true for all of us, especially the good things...

11. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Uncle did advice me 4D number also, but due to he asked just only to buy $1 or $2. To me to small to buy, than must well don't buy.

End up came out 入围奖……

12. Flux

Flux Registered Member

Hahaha, uncle ask me whack during this month, so i really whack big big, 12 combination number. and yesterday really open first prize. Huat ah!

sky_liner2 and Benson like this.
  13. jamesCK

:cute1-onion-head-emoticon:

14. Freshmaker

congrats man... did the number open straight or jump...???

15. sky_liner2

sky_liner2 Registered Member

Visited Uncle on Friday, my second time in about 2-1/2 years. Seems that the consultation has since shorten, not the lengthy 3 pages of writing which will make you doze off, more like a quick look into the near future and also using cards after writing about 3 sentences. Told me to be extra careful with a colleague whom is working in the same dept and said he is a Malaysian Chinese (spot on, which I do have one such colleague but don't seem to be giving me much problems). Certain issues he repeated same as previous consultation about an ancestor of my paternal side whom passed away young without getting married (but checked with my dad which he denied having another brother). and better to do some rituals. Finally, given me 4D (probably given the same to 2 persons ahead too) and said this no. is GOOD for July, whack big if can afford. Hope this will come true too..........

16. jamesCK

Uncle told me also top 3 prize, in the end come out starter. More good than nothing.

sky_liner2 and Freshmaker like this.
  17. guoqiangx3

guoqiangx3 Registered Member

Hi can Pm as well?

18. jamesCK

Blk234 Toa Payoh Lorong 8 #06-282
    Do call them first before going, contact 6254 6221

19. Iceicebaby

Iceicebaby Registered Member

Does he read for people om Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

20. Freshmaker

give a call before u go down...

Iceicebaby likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)