[Let's Discuss & Share!] House Fortune Telling

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by shio, 15 September 2014.

1. kaizhi87

kaizhi87 Registered Member

Bro, my situation was abit different from yours. The uncle told me I got the boss look but I have to reach until chinese year 41 year old then can come out do own business. Anything earlier , I will never succeed. It is true because I went through a failed partnership. The business was not profitable despite I tried very hard for it in that 1 year time. My industry if 6 months never see money come in = Good luck have fun.

The uncle told me go out learn more thing because the business have to be something I know. Can do small but cannot do big.

2. JasonS

JasonS Registered Member

Thanks to the Bros who posted their reviews and sharing the contact.

Right on the birth day and uncle started his writing on the paper; he also read my facial fortunes. Gave me advice on my Chinese name and some business stuff.

Haven't met someone like him yet, with a birth year and facial features and mentioned so much stuff.

Anyway, appreciate him on advising which deities to pray to.

About the amulets, I was wearing 3 Thai amulets and a Guan Yin on my other chain. I dun think anything is disturbed. Uncle also never comment on such.

Overall felt more enlightened by what uncle said, I'll recommend him to friends [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. atoz

atoz Registered Member

From his reading, your career...no boss 命 lor, he wrote technical skilled for your career. But uncle also mentioned your luck will go up next month (lunar) and until dec of the lunar. Specially mentioned to ask you go buy 4D. Think on the brighter side, you nv kena fine already is a good sign. ::oniongoodjob::Got down, meaning got up, so look forward to that "up" to come ba! At least try to stay on for this month, cause if uncle's prediction is true, luck will come next month! (At least what he said to me really came true, and specifically on the month he told me that it will happen! I really got a job on the month he mentioned, after being jobless for few months!) ::onionevilsmile::Add oil bro! Really hope your luck can be better and best can strike 4D in the next following months!:cute2-onion-head-emoticon:

Ghost Hunter likes this.
  4. AndrewWongsk

AndrewWongsk Registered Member

Can anyone pm me the address?

5. JasonS

JasonS Registered Member

Blk 234 Toa Payoh Lorong 8 #06-282
    Do call them first before going, contact 6254 6221

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. dafanshu

dafanshu Registered Member

There's a master, master lim, situated at AMK Hub area... anyone heard of him or got his contacts?

7. Desperatekid101

Desperatekid101 Registered Member

Hi sorry i dont know where to post this.
    But does anyone knows of a local bomoh?

8. kaizhi87

kaizhi87 Registered Member

Erm... Wrong place to ask. Please create a new topic.

9. TT888

TT888 Registered Member

Signed up just to share my experience with the TPY FT. Visited him yesterday evening, first time ever visiting any FT.

He just asked my age and started writing, unfortunately my Mandarin skills is atrocious so I had trouble understanding. Didn't feel anything abnormal or another presence, it was like going to a neighbor's house for a visit.

He asked for my house address and after chanting and shuffling a deck of cards, told me that it's not my house (it's my step mom), which was true, and some other stuff he wrote down that I don't understand.

Also told me about my personality (based on my facial features) which was quite true, although some was quite generic.

Side note, anyone can help me translate? Haha

10. Lahoo

Lahoo Registered Member

Visited Uncle last week. Even he did not ask my DoB just my age, he has pin point what has happened and whats happening. He speaks to me in mandarin, but as soon as he knows I can speak canton. He has a lot more to say.

He says I have good fortune but I have to "Chau du" the unborn child. (Well I am from Sarawak, how the ... he knows that?). It was because I did not "Chau du" and put my wife's name. I said I did, but I paid someone who is in the Buddhist society to do it. He says cannot, I have to go there myself. He stated that only on particular month and jotted it down on that piece of paper. I can't read chinese, so it will take a while before someone can help me decipher the 4 pages of data.

3rd page, He ask my name. Then he says not very good for your horoscope. I said But But I have changed my name twice. It was given to me by a famous naming ft. Second I get it from my Ipad naming app.
    Original name scored 30+. The first change scored 74+. My second change 90+. Now my 3rd from Uncle 40+.
    So I am in a dilemma if to change or not. As it sounds and spelled differently. The three names I had or not, he says this year is a very bad year for me. Ask me not to invest anything.

Lastly, He gave me a name card. Ask me to look for a shop in FLS. Ask the owner and get an amulet.
    Any amulet will do. So I found out the shop will open around this month.

11. HaveFaith

HaveFaith Registered Member

Hi, thanks for sharing.
    Can share which shop in FLS he ask u to get an amulet?

Racsakyant likes this.
  12. Lahoo

Lahoo Registered Member

Its a new shop. I think its not open for business yet.

13. Vickg

Vickg Registered Member

Hi what is the name of the master?

14. Vickg

Vickg Registered Member

Any new update of the TPY uncle?

15. AwStranger

AwStranger Registered Member

I'm interested to try, is he still doing FT ?

16. jamesCK

jamesCK Registered Member

Yes he still doing, same address same phone number.

Today went to see him, as described by some of the senior over here. Friendly old man, saw my scar on my hand even offer me med to rub on it so that it won't be itchy.

But the writing on my paper was like half the page only.
    1) this year luck is good
    2) alot of small luck of winning
    3) have gui ren this year.
    4) latest of all this going to happen will be around July, August and September this year.

During the session, he told me that I have a lost brother or sister which I need to confirm with my mother.

Only can wish that all this will come true.

Overall experience was good

17. Freshmaker

Freshmaker Registered Member

LOL i went to see him today too... and what is told me is practically the same as yours..

good luck this year, especially july, august and sept...

may i know whats ur chinese zodiac sign..?

18. jamesCK

Rats, same as yours?

19. Flux

Flux Registered Member

Can share the contact information ? I tried calling, one lady picked up and said not doing FT anymore.

20. jamesCK

Blk234 Toa Payoh Lorong 8 #06-282
    Do call them first before going, contact 6254 6221

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)