[Occult Barangs] Hong Prai Amulet with Kuman Tong on back question

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Lucky44, 12 July 2018.

1. Lucky44

Lucky44 Registered Member

Hello, I just got a beautiful Hong Prai amulet with a Kuman Tong on the back by KB That. I was wondering what offerings to give. Is there a problem with alcohol if it has the Kuman Tong on it? I have heard not to give alchol to Kuman Tong. I figured some of you would know as I have not seen this combination before. Thanks for any information.

2. SomdetToh

SomdetToh Registered Member

He will drink. Don't worry it be fine.

3. Lucky44

Great, Thanks for your reply.

4. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

the seller who sold it to you is supposed to provide all these information to you. Amulets issued by temples usually have a leaflet that contains info on how to worship and katha to chant.

5. Lucky44

Thank you for your reply. I have the katha that came with the amulet. Most of my other Barangs are larger statue types or non amulet types. I am looking forward to wearing this one. It seems different not having to put him in a pouch to carry him of leave him on my altar. He does have a good feel.

6. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

did he give you the information sheet written in thai language? If you still have the information sheet, it will contain information on what offerings to give. You can bring to the nearest thai temple and ask the thai monk to interpret for you

7. Lucky44

That is a good idea. I am planning on visiting a Thai temple that is an hour or so away soon. I will take it. There are only 1 or 2 Thai temples here in Oregon , USA and I have been looking for some Thai students to maybe help me translate also. Thank You.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)