[Question/Help!] Help needed for info about fish liberation 放生 in Kuala Lumpur

nakata11

Registered Member
I think to make a fair statement, whether to support local dealers or which dealers all boils down to individual preference. The local dealers are always there to help us make choices on our amulets or even to share dharmas. In Singapore, our employers are paying us in SGD. You do not expect our employers to say that our salary are higher than other countries right, and therefore choose to pay us lower.

Disclaimer: i am not a dealer and are not close to any dealers.

Oat1

Registered Member
You do not expect our employers to say that our salary are higher than other countries right, and therefore choose to pay us lower..
they are already doing so. That is why there are so many EP holders in singapore under the guise of "talent". If u observe carefully they are not talent at all, They are hired because they are cheaper.

if u buy from singapore, you will support local people because most of the amulet shop owners are singaporeans, but at the same time, a large portion of what you pay goes to rental, so u are actually supporting Auntie more than you support local singaporeans.

yan1216

Registered Member
Whatever the reasons behind, the improvement in technology has brought it nearer to head buyers or sellers and kicking out the middle man. middleman will survive or not depend on the value service given. many has been shut not because no value but consumers are going directly and indirectly causes brick and motor shops to shut ...

Shall not go into political or love hate issue.

thanks. have a great day n we are in a good world.

Oat1

Registered Member
nonetheless, Bro Oat1, your kind gestures towards liberating animals are commendable.
please don't say that. I am doing this to accumulate merits for myself and my sons. You can also participate. In China, they do it every week. Every city will have at least a few groups, and they consolidate all the info into one website which i shared it in this forum a few years ago, but unfortunately this forum was shut down for one year, and now i could not find my past info. I encourage you to participate. No amount is too small. I see them participating with RMB5 or RMB10.