[Question/Help!] HELP! How to handle Prai Guman amulet?

Tomandjerry

Registered Member
Hi guys I'm a newbie to the amulet world. Have been reading about prai guman on other tread and roughly understand about it. However May i ask if i get lp sakorn or lp tim prai guman kp. How do i take care or use the amulet properly so it wouldn't backfire? Any chanting, offering or praying needed? Can put on the same altar as mainstream buddha? I'm assuming there's a kid ghost following the amulet, am unsure how shoud i handle the amulet. Unsure wad to do before, during and after wearin amd anything i need to note before getting the amulet.

GermanBro

Registered Member
Before getting spiritual stuff like GumanThong at home ...
you need to have the time and the devotion to take good care of them - GumanThong will help you . But they have requirements... you need to offer them food & drinks and you have to accumulate merits for them ! So no problem bro :)

nitro0604

Registered Member
Hi guys I'm a newbie to the amulet world. Have been reading about prai guman on other tread and roughly understand about it. However May i ask if i get lp sakorn or lp tim prai guman kp. How do i take care or use the amulet properly so it wouldn't backfire? Any chanting, offering or praying needed? Can put on the same altar as mainstream buddha? I'm assuming there's a kid ghost following the amulet, am unsure how shoud i handle the amulet. Unsure wad to do before, during and after wearin amd anything i need to note before getting the amulet.
Forget Lp Tim, chances of u ending up with knock-offs are high...unless u have deep pockets. But still, if u don't research enough..... Lp Sakorn's earlier batches are in the mid range in thousands maybe?
And no kid's ghost fyi...

Ray_1

Registered Member
My point of view, if you get LP Tim/LP Sakorn prai guman amulets, they are consider mainstream amulets. No offering needed can be place with mainstream altar. They do not backfire. But if want effective, do good think good.

GabrielC

Registered Member
If in doubt, just wear normal buddha image amulet. Dont just listen to sales talk. Many fakes Pu Tim or Lp Sakorn's stuff outthere..know what you are looking for before you get them..

Tomandjerry

Registered Member
My point of view, if you get LP Tim/LP Sakorn prai guman amulets, they are consider mainstream amulets. No offering needed can be place with mainstream altar. They do not backfire. But if want effective, do good think good.
No need offering but need pray? Do i tell the amulet my wish if i have something i wanna it to help me in. After getting my wish do i need to return any favours?

Tomandjerry

Registered Member
If in doubt, just wear normal buddha image amulet. Dont just listen to sales talk. Many fakes Pu Tim or Lp Sakorn's stuff outthere..know what you are looking for before you get them..
I been thinking of. Prai guman kp cuz many says it's effective and show fast result. But I'm unsure how to handle the amulet and also if wish granted do i need return any favour not. If wish not granted, anything i need to do or still have to return favour?

Tomandjerry

Registered Member
Before getting spiritual stuff like GumanThong at home ...
you need to have the time and the devotion to take good care of them - GumanThong will help you . But they have requirements... you need to offer them food & drinks and you have to accumulate merits for them ! So no problem bro :)
Prai guman and gumantong is the same?

GabrielC

Registered Member
I been thinking of. Prai guman kp cuz many says it's effective and show fast result. But I'm unsure how to handle the amulet and also if wish granted do i need return any favour not. If wish not granted, anything i need to do or still have to return favour?
There is no such thing as fast results. Think about it, if really fast results - many would not be renting out. If really so power, how many would be "dead" by now since they always "think" they know how to handle, you are falling into sales trap when you believe fast results....

D.wight

Registered Member
Forget about lp tim kp, too many fakes

Lp Sarkorn kp and lp tim loop om at fairly reasonable prices.

i have the loop om myself.

Good sales, lost my lottery luck in exchange for that I think
Good metta with customers and colleagues
Sixth sense about buying customer or time wasting ones
Attraction feels the same or i just can't be bothered
Protection from drunk aggressive people (few times actually, they ignored me like i was invisible)
That's all I think

Most important is to practice mindfulness of thoughts and actions and follow the precepts.

Also when doing sangkatan, i felt immensely happy for no reason... i do it very often too.

Strange

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk