1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Help : How to distinguish salt water and fresh water fish and drains?

Discussion in 'General Buddhism' started by Oat1, 12 August 2017.

1. Infinite Life

Infinite Life Registered Member

Great Bro! Every time you do good deeds and this case life liberation, you dedicate merits 回向给一切有情六道众生it includes your kumans as well....

2. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

brother i want to ask you. I did a baidu search. How come their 泥鳅 is more expensive than singapore? In shengsiong they are selling S$4+ per kilo. But i check china side, it says RMB20 per 斤。 Which means that 1 kg is about RMB40 and this works out to be about S$8. I thought china is supposed to be at least half of singapore price? Did i get something wrong?

?????۸?????,?????????۸?????,????????Ǯһ??--??7ҳ

3. Infinite Life

Infinite Life Registered Member

I don't know bro maybe consumers drive up the price. As China is a big country and many places not near sea so want get seafood not easy so I think another alternative is get fresh water animals and catfish is one of them ba.

4. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

the link i showed you is cat fish 泥鳅 prices. S$8 per kg. Cat fish is fresh water fish. How can our sheng siong price be cheaper than their prices? I don't understand.

5. jag

jag Registered Member

Catfish also have different types n grade, the better one don't have mud-taste n tàste better, thus cost more than ordinary longkang catfish.....

6. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

I used Weechat to ask one china buddhist. She told me the information is correct. S$3-5 dollar per 500g. Which means that for catfish, it is more worthwhile to buy from shengsiong or JB. I will have to select other species. It's puzzling how can our catfish be cheaper than theirs. I thought Sg was rated the most expensive city in the whole world.

7. halozz

halozz Registered Member

泥鳅 is Mudskipper.
    Catfish is a general term for alot of fishes with whiskers.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)