[Let's Discuss & Share!] Ghostly encounter during 7th month

Sangmo

Registered Member
I wonder what Guan Shih-Yin Pusa amulet does or where can I find one.

Someonr shared with me that Nei Zha is good to wear for protection.

Youzhe

Registered Member
Maybe she come to a visit into house but feel that the house cant be enter or just pray to Guan yin. Actually I heard from sifu before although house got altar, the spirit sometimes will come and visit and pay respect to house deities and even ancestors. True or not true I cant comment. But that encountered that strage phenomena also did have altar in my house.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Maybe it’s your house issue, your house must be haunted or u must be hallucinating. Did u inform your parents about it?

robinmok84

Registered Member
Maybe it’s your house issue, your house must be haunted or u must be hallucinating. Did u inform your parents about it?
My parent knew about that. But as long she didn't disturb us is ok. But from the way we see in feng shui, my house actually full of sun bright when the sun rises.

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

archon75

Registered Member
Recite Om Mani Padme Hom 六字真言, very powerful cleansing effect for personal aura and immediate surroundings.

Witness the effect at Old KK hospital decades ago, when my mum was warded for operation.

I always wear a LPT from ac nong and a tao wessuwan takrut at my pocket, use to kena disturb last time when at home sleeping and also at army after wear the takrut and LPT no more such experience anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to buy a takrut. But I found some very expensive ones in Sg. But I am afriad to buy cheap stuff, too.

Sangmo

Registered Member
In Ayer Molek Malacca / Melaka , Malaysia.
I was on a journey with my late mom and father as well as my siblings to Ayer Molek Melaka. My dad would drive a long way to see his family members and relatives who had gotten married and settled down there. The kampung or village area we stay in is covered by rubber tap trees , rice paddy fields and fruit trees. As my dad was driving at night , he would often feel goosebumps and a sensation of someone is watching him and everyone in the car. Once he stopped at a traffic light and it was 2.33 AM , he felt uncomfortable and turned on the radio softly to listen to some music. I woke up to the sound of someone whispering and as i look around , the whispering seems to be coming from the radio. My dad was shocked and switched off the radio ( the whispering is basically cursing words such as die , go to hell , follow me , hell is good , suffer with me) , he then drove off speedily once the light turns green. I got up and turn around to look at the rear window and I saw 6 female spirits standing and 2 of them are headless , one has her bowels and intestines spilling out and the others are missing a leg and an arm etc. As we reached my relative's home , my dad quickly told everyone to wash their hands , feet and face before going into the house as the outside of the house has a water pipe which my uncle uses to water his plants and etc. My dad told everyone to take a quick wash , change clothes and sleep. He then smoke a few cigarettes before washing his hands and feet and face then went to the altar to offer incenses to Phra Buddha Buchas , Luang Phor Buchas , Guan Shih Yin Pusa Bucha , Lersis Buchas and prayed for spiritual and physical protection from harm and dangers. He then had a cup of milk coffee with my uncle as they chit chat then he went to bed to sleep. The next late morning I told my dad what I saw and he told me - how did i know? Because he too saw the same apparitions. He then told me to quickly offer incenses at the altar and pray as well. A few nights later, as I was chanting the Buddhaguna Katha and etc there was knocking on the windows and what seems to be pebbles thrown into the house. My relatives got up and ran out to see if its naughty children from the nearby village neighborhood but there was no one out. As I turn around and look at my uncle's back , there are the female spirits behind him but they could not enter the house as it has some protections set up by my uncle and his friends. I finish my prayers and then did transference of merits to them , did water libation for them followed by burning Tibetan Food Incense and pray for them to be happy , safe and on their own way. What happened next was . . strange. Cats began to hang around outside of the home property meowing till late at night and some even managed to get in and scurried around and enter the house. The following day , my uncle told me that he felt more at peace and people who owed him money returned back the money in full and he treat us to a large buffet dinner and even bought for us gifts. Since then , my dad too has been learning the Buddhaguna Katha and other Suttas meant for lay disciples who are not in the Sangha for daily prayers and trying his best to pronounce the Thai chanting too. His health is better now as he is now reducing his smoking habit , he feels better and more positive as well as work has been great for him. On our way back to Singapore , we'd still sense goosebumps but it disappears quickly and my dad will drive as he sings to the chanting of Om Mani Peme Hung or Guru Padmasambhava Rinpoche Mantra.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Even tho the main i pray to is LP Thuad but i will also always pay my respect to phra phrom at a temple before i have deployment during army days. This shows that as long as you believe in that particular god with strong faith, it will save you when in times of you really needed him
Back to previously I work at kinabatangan sabah, that time i was bringing or renting a phra prom bucha back to my hometown for offering. Feels strange at the first place, when I rent back and at the moment stay at kinabatangan palm oil mill haunted house mansion, pp really protecting me with daily wearing,
1. Phra somdej bkp
2. Phra rod lampoon
3. Phra somkor by lp toh
4. Pidta lp toh/lp eiam wat nang
Lastly is the trakut rent from the same temple. Made from lp kalong.
Actually the house I been told and already knew that a tree spirit stay inside the house for a long time and the mill won't do anything.
But strange or coincident, when I rent and pray the pp bucha inside my room with normal essense, for 1 weeks time the room seems to be brighter. At first really will feel that inside the deem place no matter how much flourecent light u swith on.
My housemate(local bajau ethic) also told me that he can feel that kind of thing. But strange thing when enter my room the field inside my room is different from corridor outside.
Secondly, pp always signal me inside my mind that it's time to go back to my hometown at sarawak for altar placing and praying. After I estimate my job progress within 2 weeks I will going back, then really 2 weeks I am going back bacause of faulty of contractor works need some time for repair. So I take my leave and go back hometown.
Feeling strange that although I together with pp bucha on the driving back to hometown, pp always protect me( rumous saying that if we carrying any bucha, buddha inside the car, always their will be obstruction and diffuculty bringing back the bucha).
But for me, i manage to drive 22 hrs back to my hometown safely and place the pp on his own altar.

robinmok84

Registered Member
My encounter is not seeing, is just a feeling something is there. One of my colleague stay at the mansion for 1 day only already complaint seeing the be headed. But for me, i just feels the hair up only. When I bringing my pp bucha from room pass by corridor to the car, I can feel nothing, it's just like a protection when u carrying the bucha back. Although daylight or night time, the temperature inside the mansion remain the same, only my room is hot and warm sometimes. Other room I don't dare to walk inside. The housekeeper told me that u choose the room is the best with sunlight can go through and feel that u room is quite different from other room. Then she saw a pp bucha there and she know the answer.

Sangmo

Registered Member
My encounter is not seeing, is just a feeling something is there. One of my colleague stay at the mansion for 1 day only already complaint seeing the be headed. But for me, i just feels the hair up only. When I bringing my pp bucha from room pass by corridor to the car, I can feel nothing, it's just like a protection when u carrying the bucha back. Although daylight or night time, the temperature inside the mansion remain the same, only my room is hot and warm sometimes. Other room I don't dare to walk inside. The housekeeper told me that u choose the room is the best with sunlight can go through and feel that u room is quite different from other room. Then she saw a pp bucha there and she know the answer.

Jai Bramah Dev
Om Brahmanei Namaha
Om Brahmanei Deva Yaa Namaha
Om Brahmanei Namah Metta Karuna Mudita Upekkha
Om Phan Ha Maa Nei Namah Phrammatei Wana Matdei

Om Eim Hrim Shrim Klim Sauh
Sat Chid Ekam Brahma

Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha, meaning righteousness, wealth, fulfillment of desires and liberation, respectively. These are the four fundamental purposes of anyone’s existence in this universe. This Brahma Mantra is a powerful hymn, the greatness of which rests in the fact that this can help one to achieve all these basic principles of life.

These apart, this mantra is also recited for getting a single-minded focus, good health, prosperity and success in endeavors.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Jai Bramah Dev
Om Brahmanei Namaha
Om Brahmanei Deva Yaa Namaha
Om Brahmanei Namah Metta Karuna Mudita Upekkha
Om Phan Ha Maa Nei Namah Phrammatei Wana Matdei

Om Eim Hrim Shrim Klim Sauh
Sat Chid Ekam Brahma

Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha, meaning righteousness, wealth, fulfillment of desires and liberation, respectively. These are the four fundamental purposes of anyone’s existence in this universe. This Brahma Mantra is a powerful hymn, the greatness of which rests in the fact that this can help one to achieve all these basic principles of life.

These apart, this mantra is also recited for getting a single-minded focus, good health, prosperity and success in endeavors.
Namo tassa pakavato arahato samma sambuddhassa x3
Putang saraknang kachamee
Tamang saraknang kachamee
Sangkang saraknang kachamee

Dutiyamapi Putang saraknang kachamee
Dutiyamapi Tamang saraknang kachamee
Dutiyamapi Sangkang saraknang kachamee

Tatiyampi Putang saraknang kachamee
Tatiyampi Tamang saraknang kechamee
Tamiyampi Sangkang saraknang kechamee

Itipiso pakawa arrahang sama sambuddho
Vecha charakna sampano sugato locavitu
Anutaro purisa dharma sarakti shatta dheva manusanam bhuddho Bhagavati

Sadhu sadhu sadhu.
Repect to the tripple gem and pray so soon soon li li in life.

Sangmo

Registered Member
Namo tassa pakavato arahato samma sambuddhassa x3
Putang saraknang kachamee
Tamang saraknang kachamee
Sangkang saraknang kachamee

Dutiyamapi Putang saraknang kachamee
Dutiyamapi Tamang saraknang kachamee
Dutiyamapi Sangkang saraknang kachamee

Tatiyampi Putang saraknang kachamee
Tatiyampi Tamang saraknang kechamee
Tamiyampi Sangkang saraknang kechamee

Itipiso pakawa arrahang sama sambuddho
Vecha charakna sampano sugato locavitu
Anutaro purisa dharma sarakti shatta dheva manusanam bhuddho Bhagavati

Sadhu sadhu sadhu.
Repect to the tripple gem and pray so soon soon li li in life.

Sarva Mangalam!!
Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.