[Let's Discuss & Share!] Ghostly encounter during 7th month

etxz

Registered Member
Oh... I though the video related.. my bad... but honestly the most dangerous place is the safest place. That y I told my helper, I just stay at the haunted place. There ia no choice they come kacau you. For me I told before, u do ur thing, I do my thing, please dont kacau me, I will go after my works finished.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
If kena disturb, why don wanna get a hanuman or tao wessuwan phayant and just hang it at the door it will help

robinmok84

Registered Member
If kena disturb, why don wanna get a hanuman or tao wessuwan phayant and just hang it at the door it will help
I got 1 phra prom bucha from lahad datu temple. Prepare him and stanby for to bring back for sembayang. Phra prom 2 weeks with me staying in the haunted house, funny things is all the arrange and thoughts of mine will direct to phra prom. I thinking of taking back phra prom from temple will planning going back after 2 weeks phra prom really arrange for me.

etxz

Registered Member
I got 1 phra prom bucha from lahad datu temple. Prepare him and stanby for to bring back for sembayang. Phra prom 2 weeks with me staying in the haunted house, funny things is all the arrange and thoughts of mine will direct to phra prom. I thinking of taking back phra prom from temple will planning going back after 2 weeks phra prom really arrange for me.

Seems like you really have fate with phra phrom. May phra phrom blessed you with safety

robinmok84

Registered Member

The place is belong to FGV PALM OIL..haha I dont really want to kacau...haha

robinmok84

Registered Member
Seems like you really have fate with phra phrom. May phra phrom blessed you with safety
He really save my life. Image I need to driving company pick up 22 hours from lahad datu to my hometown.
1st time escape from midnight haze.
2nd time escape from mad cow running towards me want to collision with company car
3rd time is the cows sleep on road middle with thick haze visibility 30% only. That time hard for me to stop with 65km/hr because road also slippery, turn left u will go down the hill, turn right u will hit the cows. That time I ask help from phra prom to open the road to me to cross over the crowd of cows, phra prom really open the path for me and after I pass by, the crowd of cow go back to sleep the middle road again...

Sign....

robinmok84

Registered Member
We have no choice but to back in the middle of the night.
Thank you very much too for my company car. Isuzu d max

etxz

Registered Member
He really save my life. Image I need to driving company pick up 22 hours from lahad datu to my hometown.
1st time escape from midnight haze.
2nd time escape from mad cow running towards me want to collision with company car
3rd time is the cows sleep on road middle with thick haze visibility 30% only. That time hard for me to stop with 65km/hr because road also slippery, turn left u will go down the hill, turn right u will hit the cows. That time I ask help from phra prom to open the road to me to cross over the crowd of cows, phra prom really open the path for me and after I pass by, the crowd of cow go back to sleep the middle road again...

Sign....

Even tho the main i pray to is LP Thuad but i will also always pay my respect to phra phrom at a temple before i have deployment during army days. This shows that as long as you believe in that particular god with strong faith, it will save you when in times of you really needed him

robinmok84

Registered Member
Sabah driving really just like initial D.
I cant even overtake bus there with 120km/hr. The busses from sabah really art of driving there.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Even tho the main i pray to is LP Thuad but i will also always pay my respect to phra phrom at a temple before i have deployment during army days. This shows that as long as you believe in that particular god with strong faith, it will save you when in times of you really needed him
Yes. We have same experience but different phenomenon. The ghostly place at sabah is kota belud. There u can feel and see the black magic. The necromancer there mostly from indonesian. Thats y my iban helper I gave him my lp deom and phra naprok for protection before although he is Christian.

bukboy

Registered Member
Hello folks, I want tell something it might could help people.

If you encounter spirits or black magic I would consider wearing tarkut Any type of tarkut because is mainy made for protection.

A story about a lady friend of a family, she had a best friend but her best friends dads is into black magic. But they been best of friends for many years, until they got argue about money stuff that made them apart. My lady friend of the family knew that her dad and her was up to something , like spiritual. Because she having bad dreams about ghost and KMT attacking her. So one day she came to my house ask my mom if she have something for protection. My mom gave her tarkut that she got from monk in Thailand, it was orange had 3 tarkut and you wear like a waist band. So the lady went to her friends house and try to talk it out , her dad was sitting in the living while the two was really argueing , and was suppose to talk like an adult. She notice her dad was closing his eyes and moving his lips like he chanting something silence. As she didn't mind him and argueing with his daughter. The dad suddenly ask the lady what do she have on her, the lady look surprised and said she have nothing. Then the dad mumbling saying she must has something on her. The lady realize the dad was trying to put a spell on her but it wont go through. The dad knew she had something on her but couldn't figure what it was. The lady came back home told us the story aabout the dad, and my mom told her to keep the tarkut and she can use it anytime she want.

Kinda surprising how tarkut are very powerful, but a few month ago. I was watching a thai talk show, they interview the ajarn that went to jail, he was famouse for making GMT . He has a lot of vichha and very good. I know some people here knows who im talking about because he was very famous. I forgot his name, but anyways the host ask the ajarn what is the best way of protection from black magic or evil spirit? The ajarn kinda said but looks like he didn't want to tell by the way of him talking. The ajarn said tarkut is the best thing to have with you if you having someone putting spells or black magic or even evil spirits tryin to harm you. He said the copper or the metal of the tarkut and the yant its hard to put a spell to that person because the hardness of the material, the spells would bounce off . I was like hmmmmmm? then I remember the lady friend talking about the incident with her best friends dad. I was like maybe it is true?

I don't know but everyday I wear tarkut that my mom got from a monk in Thailand, and I wear it everyday, and everywhere I go. Just a story I want to tell, just option for people to believe or not. thank you

etxz

Registered Member
Hello folks, I want tell something it might could help people.

If you encounter spirits or black magic I would consider wearing tarkut Any type of tarkut because is mainy made for protection.

A story about a lady friend of a family, she had a best friend but her best friends dads is into black magic. But they been best of friends for many years, until they got argue about money stuff that made them apart. My lady friend of the family knew that her dad and her was up to something , like spiritual. Because she having bad dreams about ghost and KMT attacking her. So one day she came to my house ask my mom if she have something for protection. My mom gave her tarkut that she got from monk in Thailand, it was orange had 3 tarkut and you wear like a waist band. So the lady went to her friends house and try to talk it out , her dad was sitting in the living while the two was really argueing , and was suppose to talk like an adult. She notice her dad was closing his eyes and moving his lips like he chanting something silence. As she didn't mind him and argueing with his daughter. The dad suddenly ask the lady what do she have on her, the lady look surprised and said she have nothing. Then the dad mumbling saying she must has something on her. The lady realize the dad was trying to put a spell on her but it wont go through. The dad knew she had something on her but couldn't figure what it was. The lady came back home told us the story aabout the dad, and my mom told her to keep the tarkut and she can use it anytime she want.

Kinda surprising how tarkut are very powerful, but a few month ago. I was watching a thai talk show, they interview the ajarn that went to jail, he was famouse for making GMT . He has a lot of vichha and very good. I know some people here knows who im talking about because he was very famous. I forgot his name, but anyways the host ask the ajarn what is the best way of protection from black magic or evil spirit? The ajarn kinda said but looks like he didn't want to tell by the way of him talking. The ajarn said tarkut is the best thing to have with you if you having someone putting spells or black magic or even evil spirits tryin to harm you. He said the copper or the metal of the tarkut and the yant its hard to put a spell to that person because the hardness of the material, the spells would bounce off . I was like hmmmmmm? then I remember the lady friend talking about the incident with her best friends dad. I was like maybe it is true?

I don't know but everyday I wear tarkut that my mom got from a monk in Thailand, and I wear it everyday, and everywhere I go. Just a story I want to tell, just option for people to believe or not. thank you
I always wear a LPT from ac nong and a tao wessuwan takrut at my pocket, use to kena disturb last time when at home sleeping and also at army after wear the takrut and LPT no more such experience anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bukboy

Registered Member
I always wear a LPT from ac nong and a tao wessuwan takrut at my pocket, use to kena disturb last time when at home sleeping and also at army after wear the takrut and LPT no more such experience anymore

Yea that's good bro, i have many amulets on my necklace. But now when I go out I just wear the tarkut, after the lady incident and the words from the ajarn they interview.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Yea that's good bro, i have many amulets on my necklace. But now when I go out I just wear the tarkut, after the lady incident and the words from the ajarn they interview.
Last time my neck full of amulets. At least 7 nos. Now I only wear either only 1 or 3 amulet in 1 necklace. Depend on daily occasion. But I wont forget my tiger...

bukboy

Registered Member
Hmmm.. i wonder if anyone here have any experiences with Tibetan Amulets or Hindu amulets.

TIbetan amulets are more mainstream and mostly I see are Buddha image. Just to my knowledge. Hindu I only see statue if you talking about in india. There a lot of amulet for hindu gods in thai beliefs, such as hanunman, pikanet, and I think garuda if im not mistaking I think theres more but I just cant think right now lol. But south east asia , mostly the amulets they make is from wicha and spells.

Sangmo

Registered Member
TIbetan amulets are more mainstream and mostly I see are Buddha image. Just to my knowledge. Hindu I only see statue if you talking about in india. There a lot of amulet for hindu gods in thai beliefs, such as hanunman, pikanet, and I think garuda if im not mistaking I think theres more but I just cant think right now lol. But south east asia , mostly the amulets they make is from wicha and spells.

I dont know but I have some Tibetan Amulets and it works fine for me but heard that it must be recharged via their methods.

As for Hindu amulets, when I visited India .. Hanuman statues and amulets are seen and made for devotees to wear for protection and etc. Hanuman is believed by Hindus to be still alive and is a Dharma Protector as well as a reliable deity to which he protects villages and homes from evil spirits, ghosts and negative energies.

bukboy

Registered Member
I dont know but I have some Tibetan Amulets and it works fine for me but heard that it must be recharged via their methods.

As for Hindu amulets, when I visited India .. Hanuman statues and amulets are seen and made for devotees to wear for protection and etc. Hanuman is believed by Hindus to be still alive and is a Dharma Protector as well as a reliable deity to which he protects villages and homes from evil spirits, ghosts and negative energies.

I have dated an Indian lady before, she never talked about amulets. But she do talks about the hindu gods. Just that there amulets are not made like in thai monks and ajarn, where they use holy herbs or human remains. They just make there amules out of brass or metal .

Sangmo

Registered Member
I have dated an Indian lady before, she never talked about amulets. But she do talks about the hindu gods. Just that there amulets are not made like in thai monks and ajarn, where they use holy herbs or human remains. They just make there amules out of brass or metal .
They do have takrut ( inside filled with sanskrit mantras and ingredients ) and amulets made from special mix of holy powders but hard to find and rare. The brass sheets or metal is called kavach and is usually worn daily.

But experience with the supernatural or against ghosts and evil spirits - i am not sure although my friends who worship Sri Maha Kaliamma Devi or Sri Maha Kaala Bhairava and Hanuman and Durga rarely have contacts or issues with ghosts.. maybe worship, faith, devotion, good merits via deeds and positive thinking is what keeps ghosts out? Perhaps

robinmok84

Registered Member
They do have takrut ( inside filled with sanskrit mantras and ingredients ) and amulets made from special mix of holy powders but hard to find and rare. The brass sheets or metal is called kavach and is usually worn daily.

But experience with the supernatural or against ghosts and evil spirits - i am not sure although my friends who worship Sri Maha Kaliamma Devi or Sri Maha Kaala Bhairava and Hanuman and Durga rarely have contacts or issues with ghosts.. maybe worship, faith, devotion, good merits via deeds and positive thinking is what keeps ghosts out? Perhaps
I do have a little knowledge about tibetan buddhist believe. Previously I follow 莲花世尊before. I am his devote but I more yuan to thai buddhism.
I got 1 friend more experience in tibetan and he practice meditation, chanting sansrits and do hand posture to invite dharma protector such as dragon beside him when he in my working site believe to be haunted. I usually recited and invite phra tao werrussuan to protect the whole site. He can feel that phra tao werrussuan there because I do worship phra tao werrussuan on site.

etxz

Registered Member
I do have a little knowledge about tibetan buddhist believe. Previously I follow 莲花世尊before. I am his devote but I more yuan to thai buddhism.
I got 1 friend more experience in tibetan and he practice meditation, chanting sansrits and do hand posture to invite dharma protector such as dragon beside him when he in my working site believe to be haunted. I usually recited and invite phra tao werrussuan to protect the whole site. He can feel that phra tao werrussuan there because I do worship phra tao werrussuan on site.

Even tho at times when im busy im unable to chant katha, recently i have a outfield for few days at spectators hill forest, i almost fell down from quite high stairs but so far nothing happen to me no injuries or anything just almost falling alot of times but manage to siam away, still wearing the same a LPT by ac nong 2539 hospital batch and a takrut tao wessuwan