[Let's Discuss & Share!] Ghostly encounter during 7th month

etxz

Registered Member
Camping here..
Any new ghost encounter? ?
Hehehe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Well for me this wasnt my experience but it was my parents, back in the 90s when they were at thailand for overseas trip, they stay at a hotel with my uncles. But when they were sleeping at night they notice the toilet door keep open itself after my uncle numerous time of going to close it back till it finally stop after my uncle went towards the toilet and just slam the toilet door shut loudly. The next morning apparently they went to a temple and get a talisman and paste it on the toilet door entrance ever since then nothing happen.

PidtaLover

Registered Member
Lai lai lai.. more stories pls..

Popcorn at the ready

* ฉันเชื่อในอะไรก็ตามที่เครื่องรางนั่นคือประสิทธิภาพสำหรับฉัน

etxz

Registered Member
Just chant normal I think can gua. But I heard must be very careful because will cause harm to spirit.

Yes, the best way is to just wear one amulet which you have really good faith with can do alrdy, for me i only wear one Luang pu thuad pim klang 2539 wat changhai and a takrut tao wessuwan by phra arjahn lit both i hang tgt on my neck not heavy and it is comfortable also

PidtaLover

Registered Member
Just chant normal I think can gua. But I heard must be very careful because will cause harm to spirit.

Have individual katha depending on the maker

* ฉันเชื่อในอะไรก็ตามที่เครื่องรางนั่นคือประสิทธิภาพสำหรับฉัน

robinmok84

Registered Member
Yes, the best way is to just wear one amulet which you have really good faith with can do alrdy, for me i only wear one Luang pu thuad pim klang 2539 wat changhai and a takrut tao wessuwan by phra arjahn lit both i hang tgt on my neck not heavy and it is comfortable also
Amulet good for protection and good for neck.. haha...

etxz

Registered Member
Amulet good for protection and good for neck.. haha...

Yes hahaha but the scariest was back in tekong guard duty days as a recruit, my friend was petroling with his buddy and they walk past the soc area at midnight and saw a ponti they was scared shitless

robinmok84

Registered Member
Throw back 3 years before at lahad datu. I use to stay at the haunted house. But for my college they stay at the back of my haunted house. Actually the force is from my place. But after 2 days staying there, I hear 2 of helper said that when in the morning their blanket been put down, at first they though that were only joke, but they try to fake naping in the morning. They saw their balnket keep on pulling down.
One of my helper beh tahan request to transfer to my place. But same both of our mansion haunted...

robinmok84

Registered Member
Yes hahaha but the scariest was back in tekong guard duty days as a recruit, my friend was petroling with his buddy and they walk past the soc area at midnight and saw a ponti they was scared shitless
U mean inside youtube I saw the video...

robinmok84

Registered Member
It wasnt in youtube but my friends personally saw it, during field camp we heard malay prayers also dk coming from where when we are sleeping in our shellscrape
Oh... I though the video related.. my bad... but honestly the most dangerous place is the safest place. That y I told my helper, I just stay at the haunted place. There ia no choice they come kacau you. For me I told before, u do ur thing, I do my thing, please dont kacau me, I will go after my works finished.