[Let's Discuss & Share!] Ghostly encounter during 7th month

etxz

Registered Member
Here goes to one of my experience back in primary school days i can never forget what happen when i was home alone during the 7th month as my parents was out to watch getai show. I was all alone at home at night time and i was at my living room watching television, my living room dining table beside have a really huge mirror, while watching my television halfway i felt goosebump suddenly and a very creepy feeling. The moment i turn my head to see the mirror while sitting at sofa, i saw a lady ghost dressed in red long dress with long hair covering the face flew out of my window in just a few seconds only, after that i was in my heart praying to guanyin asking for protection as my house have a guanyin altar, I wasn’t wearing any amulets as i was still very young back in the days and I wasn’t really into amulet stuff. This is the experience of what i can never forget as it was my first time encountering such stuff alone in my house.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Actually I am too such feeling like you too. But not in 7th months. Not at night, but on the morning around 10am to 11am, I can't saw her by eye but by heart. The feeling is direct your heart let u see. Not by eye let you see.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

robinmok84

Registered Member
But the scary part is why would a red dress vengeance ghost would be able to enter the home with guanyin altar inside
Maybe she come to a visit into house but feel that the house cant be enter or just pray to Guan yin. Actually I heard from sifu before although house got altar, the spirit sometimes will come and visit and pay respect to house deities and even ancestors. True or not true I cant comment. But that encountered that strage phenomena also did have altar in my house.

etxz

Registered Member
Maybe she come to a visit into house but feel that the house cant be enter or just pray to Guan yin. Actually I heard from sifu before although house got altar, the spirit sometimes will come and visit and pay respect to house deities and even ancestors. True or not true I cant comment. But that encountered that strage phenomena also did have altar in my house.

My house doesnt only have guanyin it also have two other god, but luckily it didnt do me any harm i just saw she flew out of my window through mirror damn fast in a few second only after that i was scared shitless for the wholenight.

robinmok84

Registered Member
My house doesnt only have guanyin it also have two other god, but luckily it didnt do me any harm i just saw she flew out of my window through mirror damn fast in a few second only after that i was scared shitless for the wholenight.
Sometimes they come for good, sometimes they come for revenge. Or sometimes they come look see look see. Anyway, luckily you are alright. I saw her in white dress only. But dont do any harm. So I just顺其自然。Forget about it.

etxz

Registered Member
Sometimes they come for good, sometimes they come for revenge. Or sometimes they come look see look see. Anyway, luckily you are alright. I saw her in white dress only. But dont do any harm. So I just顺其自然。Forget about it.

Mine was a red dress de even scarier, my family said maybe i was still very young thats why easy see those stuff plus through mirror, but i believe because it was during the 7 months there are many roaming around it might sometimes be enter wrong home.

etxz

Registered Member
During my camp at lim chu kang last time trainees bunk also dirty i was wearing a lersi sermingpai but also kena disturb my friend worst middle night woke up saw 3 kids 2 girl one boy, they was about to turn back and see my friend alrdy

robinmok84

Registered Member
During my camp at lim chu kang last time trainees bunk also dirty i was wearing a lersi sermingpai but also kena disturb my friend worst middle night woke up saw 3 kids 2 girl one boy, they was about to turn back and see my friend alrdy
U mean lursi with tiger head?? Sometimes thier energy and will is more and looking for somethings or need help. So they approach.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Back to 2 years before I was station in kinabatangan somewhere in sabah. I with my housemates both of us going dinner at lahad datu. He was a orang dusun from kudat as a trainnes stay with at a house believe to be haunted too.
From our staying place(old wooden haunted house) until pavement we need pass by 1 hour 4x4 driving gravel road, then 1 hour reach lahad datu.
After finishing coming back from lahad datu, around 11.00 pm nite, inside the gravel of the pant oil plant, we both saw got 2 red eye and shadow squard down the valley that we pass. At the moment my friend and I was shock and all hair goin up and we both denying seeing anything until we reach the haunted house. We discuss the moment that we saw that "strange" encounter. Luckily I got phra prom in my company car that I put infront.
Actually many story in my working place.
To be continue....

robinmok84

Registered Member
Mine was a red dress de even scarier, my family said maybe i was still very young thats why easy see those stuff plus through mirror, but i believe because it was during the 7 months there are many roaming around it might sometimes be enter wrong home.
Do more good deeds and merit and you will seldom saw them liao. Once before I was in secondary school I watched the movie called "the ring 1"午夜凶灵"。1 months I dont even dare to touch the tv. Scary until heart. That time got 1 people watch that movie at jp kena heart attack.

etxz

Registered Member
Back to 2 years before I was station in kinabatangan somewhere in sabah. I with my housemates both of us going dinner at lahad datu. He was a orang dusun from kudat as a trainnes stay with at a house believe to be haunted too.
From our staying place(old wooden haunted house) until pavement we need pass by 1 hour 4x4 driving gravel road, then 1 hour reach lahad datu.
After finishing coming back from lahad datu, around 11.00 pm nite, inside the gravel of the pant oil plant, we both saw got 2 red eye and shadow squard down the valley that we pass. At the moment my friend and I was shock and all hair goin up and we both denying seeing anything until we reach the haunted house. We discuss the moment that we saw that "strange" encounter. Luckily I got phra prom in my company car that I put infront.
Actually many story in my working place.
To be continue....

Lucky, thankfully nothing happen to you. I am easily kena those dirty stuff, there was once i rent a phra pidta which i didnt know it wasnt bless, i was still newbie back then but after renting that piece the night when gonna sleep my hand got touch by a force. Next day i directly return back to temple after that i wear luang pu thuad theres no more disturbance. Luang pu thuat can say i have very high faith with this powerful monk, i go everywhere also wear it around my neck even when i sleep in army camp only when shower then take out. I wear amulet to sleep once inawhile have a dream some dreams are weird was that i was in prison, maybe luang pu thuad are looking after me because i have very bad temper if i continue like this i may one day end up in there thats why it reminds me to keep cool everytime.

etxz

Registered Member
So far of all my amulets, i still feel the safest when wearing luang pu thuad amulet, you will never go wrong with luang pu thuad. I even quitted drinking ever since i wore luang pu thuad. I’m wearing a BE 2555 luang pu thuad from wat chang hai ac tim 100 anniversary

robinmok84

Registered Member
So far of all my amulets, i still feel the safest when wearing luang pu thuad amulet, you will never go wrong with luang pu thuad. I even quitted drinking ever since i wore luang pu thuad. I’m wearing a BE 2555 luang pu thuad from wat chang hai ac tim 100 anniversary
Luang pu thuad very good for protection. Bu I cant wear him because will get angry easily. I usually wear escape buddha amulet, phra somkor and phra kring.

Chant namo puttisato akantimaya iti pakawa na cha li ti x3.

etxz

Registered Member
Luang pu thuad very good for protection. Bu I cant wear him because will get angry easily. I usually wear escape buddha amulet, phra somkor and phra kring.

Chant namo puttisato akantimaya iti pakawa na cha li ti x3.

Luang pu thuat is a very calm monk maybe because of the protective energy which is hot of what the monk chanted into it but other than that maybe its getting use to ur body energy. Luang pu thuad will help u when in times u rly needed it. I usually chant it without na ca li ti. Thats my way i chant every morning when awake and before i sleep can feel LPT presence sometimes when wearing his amulet, if not is sometimes chant his katha my hand will feel numb and abit warm. Wanted upgrade to 2505 but no $$ hahah nonetheless was planning to wrap gold for my 2555 wat changhai LPT amulet but sg very expensive was quoted $800 to wrap 916 gold i rather save up for 2505 lpt amulet already. Lpt be it even it was not chanted by AC Tim, as long as got his image and the faith he is rly geng

robinmok84

Registered Member
Lucky, thankfully nothing happen to you. I am easily kena those dirty stuff, there was once i rent a phra pidta which i didnt know it wasnt bless, i was still newbie back then but after renting that piece the night when gonna sleep my hand got touch by a force. Next day i directly return back to temple after that i wear luang pu thuad theres no more disturbance. Luang pu thuat can say i have very high faith with this powerful monk, i go everywhere also wear it around my neck even when i sleep in army camp only when shower then take out. I wear amulet to sleep once inawhile have a dream some dreams are weird was that i was in prison, maybe luang pu thuad are looking after me because i have very bad temper if i continue like this i may one day end up in there thats why it reminds me to keep cool everytime.
I just pray Lord buddha and wear my amulet with faith. Although I like to change wearing amulet, I too got lp thuad. Another luang pu maker of luang pu thuad also famous. He is luang pu thong from wat sampochee.
Many luang po make luang phu thuad very good amulet but I like luang pu thong amulet.

etxz

Registered Member
I just pray Lord buddha and wear my amulet with faith. Although I like to change wearing amulet, I too got lp thuad. Another luang pu maker of luang pu thuad also famous. He is luang pu thong from wat sampochee.
Many luang po make luang phu thuad very good amulet but I like luang pu thong amulet.

My favourite amulet is from wat changhai, even is not ac tim chanted as long is from that temple mass chanted also good luang pu thuad is if got pray to him as long as u rly needed him he will come, powerful monk indeed but what i love the most is very good protection from dirty things as long as u wear lpt amulet don go outside anyhow or disrespect the “good brothers sister” u wont kena by them they will stay far away

robinmok84

Registered Member
Luang pu thuat is a very calm monk maybe because of the protective energy which is hot of what the monk chanted into it but other than that maybe its getting use to ur body energy. Luang pu thuad will help u when in times u rly needed it. I usually chant it without na ca li ti. Thats my way i chant every morning when awake and before i sleep can feel LPT presence sometimes when wearing his amulet, if not is sometimes chant his katha my hand will feel numb and abit warm. Wanted upgrade to 2505 but no $$ hahah nonetheless was planning to wrap gold for my 2555 wat changhai LPT amulet but sg very expensive was quoted $800 to wrap 916 gold i rather save up for 2505 lpt amulet already. Lpt be it even it was not chanted by AC Tim, as long as got his image and the faith he is rly geng
You right. Even though I cant wear lp thuad. But I do usually pray luang pu when I saw him outside. But I got faith with phra prom.
Another good for protection is trakut.
Continue with my story for the haunted house. Actually I been told by the housekeeper there's a lady tree ghost inside. The house got 6 rooms with 1 master room (where the lady ghost in). At first I choose the upper floor room and got that type of feeling when passing through that room. I told dont come and kacau me because I dont kacau u. I that haven have trakut only with my phra rod, lp koon, lp thong, somdej amd 8 hand pidta with me.
After few days I got feeling that something want to enter my body but cannot. I know that I am wearing amulet but I still feeling insecure. So I go to the thai temple at lahad datu to have another trakut and do tamboon to the temple. After wearing the trakut, u can feel that the shield from that trakut and no weird feeling when I pass by....