[Question/Help!] General Enquries

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by PidtaLover, 9 November 2017.

1. PidtaLover

PidtaLover Registered Member

Dear Seniors,

My friend who happens to be non believer (Muslim) per say is going through so sh!t that is happening at her office. She showed me some msgs that other female colleagues are stating not to assist her in her job.

She knows that i am a strong believer of Thai Buddhism as she has seen the collection of mine and know of my weekly visits to the temples. She is enquiring is there any ways to ward off gossipers or backstabbers per say.

I know that Rahu have this ability but my concern is the upkeeping of rahu in her hands. She just wants something to place on her desk. Is there any takruts etc to be address her concern? I do not want to assist her and disrespect the 神 instead.

U may want to ask why would i want to do that when she's an infidel in Buddhism. My answer is whether is she a believer or not, i will assist in any manner that i can. She has gone to 四马路观音庙 about 3 times with me before. Although she didn't use any joss sticks, she prayed with her hands.

I am not trying to strike any religious war here. I strongly believe that affinity and interests is what drives religions going. I am not trying to convert her but more to giving her exposure to other religions. Please do correct me if i am wrong.

Lastly, any kind souls able to assist in this matter? I believe that if one's able to help, he or she is more fortunate than the one he or she is helping..

满天神佛保佑你!!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: 9 November 2017
    Eojmil, Valen and Scooter like this.
  2. PidtaLover

Another thing which i want to add is that the colleague who is gossiping just came back from maternity leave. So she does not have any interaction with her at all.

In my own opinion, my friend can be abit lazy in her personal life but not work. Attitude wise i think she is quite positive as i have known her since Uni days.

Scooter likes this.
  3. barrytkg

barrytkg Registered Member

" the colleague who is gossiping "
    Some form of depression after birth?

"Others not helping with work"
    Need to find out if there is a ringleader behind this or all individuals self thinking

As for other faith, I know of an indonesian muslim who travels through ASEAN countries. He carries a pidta in his pocket

PidtaLover likes this.
  4. PidtaLover

I perfectly understands that. From what i see from the msg that she screenshot is that the particular lady who is back is the one talking bad about my friend.

My friend is not as good in direct confrontation as me. Because i am the type that will talk everything through meals or coffee but she is too timid to do so. Therefore she is seeking an alternative way of avoidance :(

Eojmil and Scooter like this.
  5. Wasabi

Wasabi Registered Member

Not sure why they all decided to go against your friend, but communication is key although office politics is difficult. If they have a problem with her then she needs to not nesecarily confront them about it (which would be more agressive) but try to have a calm conversation to find out what is really going on and try to reach a compromise or solution.

If your friend would still like to use an amulet, for these situations instead of warding off or ridding of backstabbers I would recommend using metta instead. Simply because this is an office situation where typically you have to work with other colleagues or you may need their help. It's better to make friends, not enemies. The most discreet type I can think of currently is a metta wax, it looks like lip balm to others which makes it easy to carry and use.

Other types that can be used are certain KPs, cat&mouse, takrut etc.

-Wasabi ::oniongoodjob::

ultraboy, Scooter, Eojmil and 3 others like this.
  6. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Camping...

uncle likes this.
  7. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Everywhere in this world you cannot live without people opposing you. Whichever Amulets you wear, it cannot solve your problems completely. You can try

uncle, weeyong88 and PidtaLover like this.
  8. PidtaLover

Thanks Wasabi for the advice. Like i say earlier, if it was me, i would opt for a small talk or coffee session to resolve the issue. Metta oil seems to be viable but would it attract opposite sex as well? She's married so i do not want her to gain unnecessary attention.

Any specific takrut to recommend? I think takruts r easier to maintain in a way or two. Meantime, i have passed her my Phra Pidta by LP Kambu which is meant for Metta to be placed at her desk.

Not sure if it will work if not worn on body so do advice if there r any discrepancies. Thank you for your time.

9. Wasabi

Wasabi Registered Member

Hehe lets continue this conversation through PM...

-Wasabi ::oniongoodjob::

10. PidtaLover

Totally Agreed 100% Bro Fazhu
    I believe that amulets are just amplifying on whatever effort or karma which we have. Although it cannot resolve completely, i believe that by providing extra compassion is similar to given an extra chance so that matters can be resolve amicably instead of a much worse situation. The rest is still up to individual:)

Eojmil, ultraboy and Scooter like this.
  11. PidtaLover

Sure boss. Will do :)

12. PidtaLover

Thank you Wasabi for his professional advice. Will definitedly proceed from there.

If there are any other opinions, feel free to voice them out. Any feasible and non hostile advices are welcome. Thanks..

ultraboy and Scooter like this.
  13. Minam

Minam Registered Member

Ask your friend to consider wear LP Pae somdej, LP sakorn KP, KK butterfly, LP Toh pidta, LP Kalong hanuman. This combination sure stop all the gossips and uncooperative behavior.

14. nitro0604

nitro0604 Registered Member

It'll also lead to an unhealthy neck...::onionevilsmile::

robinmok84, Eojmil, ultraboy and 2 others like this.
  15. PidtaLover

It's been resolved. Thanks

* Golden Era Question - Do u need to be LP's disciple to know that an amulet is fake?

Scooter, ultraboy and nitro0604 like this.
  16. Valen

Valen Registered Member

There is Raja kayu or Buntat or Geliga which will not be obtrusive in an office. Just don't put a palakit ::onionevilsmile::

danliko, nitro0604 and PidtaLover like this.
  17. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Last time I got give a LP Hong Somdej to a AF bro and after a few months he actually whatsapp me his relationship in the office improve alot. One off his funny remarks was his competitor actually become friendly to him.
    LP Hong Metta Geng Mak::onionevilsmile::

PidtaLover, Wink and nitro0604 like this.
  18. Eojmil

Eojmil Registered Member

The problem might not lies with her colleague, its always good to do a self reflection before pointing fingers at others..
    no one can please everyone.. just do your own part and nothing can get in your way..

Dont get upset with people and situations,
    because both are powerless with out your
    Reaction.........

PidtaLover likes this.
  19. Minam

Minam Registered Member

In addition, Do remember some people are just evil or born evil. For example those Taliban and Jihadi folks. No matter how many amulets you wear, they will still cut off your head on the Internet.
    If you can fight back, fight. If not worth fighting, surrender.
    It might not be 100% your problem in the first place.

20. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Please dont quote this type of examples lah... Beri sensitive one leh...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)