[Let's Discuss & Share!] Free of Charge Astrological Reading

I will be providing free of charge astrological reading to members of AmuletForums.com (AF). This service may continue or may stop depending on my schedule or the receptivity of the service.

How it works:

1) Each registered member of the AF will be allowed to ask a maximum of 2 questions (for the time being). I will only entertain request for individuals with date and time of birth. Please also provider your gender (born male, female, currently have become/chosen to be male or female; and location of birth if possible. (kindly ask your questions clearly, precisely and sparingly. Unclear, confusing and questions that are too abstract, and questions related to gambling or harming others will not be entertained).

2) Questions can be sent to email: [email protected] (strictly no WhatsApp), or may be posted onto this thread as the following suggested format:

Date and time of birth: XX (Day) -XX (Month) -XXXX (Year), XX:XX hrs (Time) <English Calendar; time of birth is a must. I will do my best to assist, and will appreciate if you can do your best to find out your time of birth to the minutes, that will lead to the most accurate analysis> + Gender at birth

Questions:

1) XXXXX ?
2) XXXXX ?

3) I reserve the right to reply at my own timing, and also choose whether to answer the questions. Would appreciate your kind understanding on the fact that my work will require me to travel often, and at times the heavy workload of generating astrological reports will be time consuming for me. Additionally, I will only provide answers, that I believed will be constructive to the life of the person asking. I believed that each has to face certain circumstances in life for a reason. And I can only answer to the extend that it will help the person improve his or her destiny. Ultimately, also remember that each has to bear their own karmic consequences. The extent I am able to analyze your destiny is also subjected to your karmic consequences and my affinity with you. I respect those who show respect and will try to give my best for all who sincerely and respectfully seek help.

4) I may not be able to answer in private. This is a free service, thus I wish to keep it simple so that I don't have to use different communication channels to follow up. I will ONLY reply onto this thread. If I have chosen to answer you, you will be given a reference number. You will be able to find your answers against the reference number.

5) Kindly be polite and also have the kind understanding that I am also just another human being, who would love to respect you and be respected in return. Verbal abuses will not be tolerated. If any comments, entries or replies are found to be unfair, harmful, one sided or destructive to anyone, I will have no choice but to stop this service altogether. Hopefully everyone using this service will generate positive energy, leave encouraging words and take this as an opportunity to encourage one another and learn life lessons together!

6) As there is a saying that goes, "一命二运三风水,四积阴德五读书,六名七相八敬神, 九交贵人十养生", to translate, this means that one's life development is influenced by the following factors:
- One's fate (the basic structure or nature of the birth-chart)
- One's life trend (which will change from one period to another, or from year to year)
- One's environment (Feng-Shui, or Geomancy)
- One's Karma (good merits vs bad merits, reaping what one's sow, cause and effect...etc)
- One's knowledge (knowledge is power, and humans are the only living beings bestowed with this gift, and therefore we have the power to shape our destiny)
- One's name (a name is a sound which carries with it vibrational energy and subconscious message, which will influence our energy field and psyche, which eventually influence our behaviors and attitude, that very often influenced the outcome of our lives)
- One's appearance (not being superficial, but our appearance is the first contact point when it comes to human interaction, which will also affect our chances of being favored or not)
- One's religious belief (religious beliefs have the power to guide a person's moral values and actions. And if a person is upright due to religious beliefs, chances are he will avoid wrongdoings that will cause him troubles, teach him right methods to handle life issues, for instance, and will help him to be protected and blessed by the deities)
- One's relationships (family, spouse, children, colleagues, boss, friends, teachers...etc who influence our lives)
- One's health (health is the greatest wealth)

Therefore, analysis basing on one's date and time of birth will provide a general guide, but not necessarily able to take into account the rest of all the other variables listed above, which will influence one's destiny. As such, I will encourage all who use this free astrological reading service to take the advice as a general guide only.

Additionally, astrological readings are derived from a person’s date and time of birth. If the date and time of birth provided is wrong, the readings may lose accuracy. The information provided on this thread is not a substitute for professional advice such as from a Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, counselor or therapist of any kind and does not constitute legal or medical professional advice nor is it intended to constitute such advice. Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold the provider of the information liable for any actions that you take.

7) I reserved the right to change the rules or stop this service without any prior notice. I will do my best to assist all who come to seek help, but depending on the progress of both my work, and the development of this thread, I will make any adjustment necessary for the good of all.

8) Everyone will be given a Ref No so that you can look for your answers in the thread.

9) I do not encourage gambling, as many families have been destroyed due to the gambling industry, therefore I will not answer any questions related to such topic. Thank you for your kind understanding. Kindly re-read the instructions for a clearer understanding.

Thank you very much for your kind support!

- Jason Hathairat, Founder of Dhamma Galleria

P. S. This is a continuation of a previous thread for your info:
https://amuletforums.com/threads/free-of-charge-astrological-reading-trial-run.172795/

"ㄧ心向善,關愛衆生。 To have a heart of compassion for all sentiment beings."

Last edited:
Ref No: 1901

Questions:

• I would like to know about my career life as a whole.

Throughout your life you are prone to experience job changes or instability in your job progression. You are likely to change from one job to another not able to find out what career is really suitable for you. At the same time, relationship at work is not considered harmonious. In fact, you are prone to experience conflicts at work that lead to frustration or even anger. It also shows that most of the time you may have to work by yourself without much assistance from others.

Some career choices that are more suitable for you include working in government sectors, financial sector, stock related trading, related to jewellery or metal careers related to traveling or international trade, or careers that are somewhat related to financial, banks, insurance, gold, machining, glass, accountancy, auditor, military, police, security, debt collector, pawn shop, engineering, mechanical engineering, metal, army personnel, work that depends on metal or related to financial accounting.

It is also recommended that you work in an environment that have more females than males, or serving mainly female clients, or clients that are somewhat needing financial services.

In your upcoming destiny phase, your career should experience better progression, and there are chances that you are getting yourself into working more than one job. There are chances of having some side-lines. However, as your finances improve, so will you spend more than usual. You must try to do some careful financial planning otherwise all that you earn will be used up. There are also chances of getting into romantic relationships that will cause you a lot of expenditure.

In the year 2019, you will experience interpersonal conflicts at work or others may spread rumors about you, saying negative things about you behind your back. Also, you may get into some problems with contracts related issues. You will feel depressed because of such incidences. You will have a desire for job change also. However, first half of 2020 may be a better period for job change.

• I want to know the spiritual side of me from my astrological side

You are born as a kind-hearted individual and has a natural inclination and interest toward religion. However, no matter how you try to get close to religious studies, you are not able to get to the core meaning of their teachings. You have tried to use different methods or ways to be truly pious and devoted, but there are always temptation and other indulgences that hinder you. You may have even travel to different countries to seek spiritual developments, and in the process might have spent a considerable sum of money as well. In the upcoming destiny phase, you will continue to spend much effort or have much interest towards spiritual matter and teachings. However, there are no signs that there will be great progress in this area. In fact, you may be too occupied with financial concerns and also members of the opposite sex will distract you from spiritual goals.

- Jason Hathairat, Dhamma Galleria

Last edited:
Ref No: 1902

* Should I change my job?

You have great ambitions for wanting to accelerate your progress and achieve greater success and higher income, however, the current career you are in is not providing you the opportunities. Social relationships with colleagues also don’t seemed to be a happy one, in fact you may be troubled by office politics.

Your current position is not a negative one, and you should be able to be in a somewhat managerial position or be in charge of some decision making of the company, and there will be subordinates under your guidance.

What is troubling you may be that your income is becoming stagnant and you are not achieving the level of income that you desire. Situations at work seemed to be going through a repeated cycle, not getting anywhere. You feel tired and exhausted of the repeated cycles and will experience a sense of directionlessness.

What is more of a major concern is the level of income and you are definitely not happy with it. Managing your expectation may help, nonetheless, you are also worried about your aging parents, and you do want to do your part in supporting them. You may have to be cautious of the health of the mother, or other senior motherly figures close to you, especially in the year 2019 and 2020.

There will definitely be desires to change job or explore alternative ways of generating incomes this year. Nonetheless, the second half of 2019 may not be an ideal time to change job. Good news is that in the first half of the year 2020 you may experience greater authority at work but that does not necessarily lead to higher income. Thus, improvement at work in the year 2020 will only be “in name” and will not translate to a much higher salary.

There are signs of you continue to be thinking about changing, or even considering a move outside the current country you are at. Nonetheless, it indicates that changing job or moving to another country, only will create minor improvements to your wealth.

It is also not recommended that you make great changes to your career as issues related to your parents may burden you and require you to have a more stable development and staying close to them. Be prepared that you will have to spend quite a large sum especially in 2020 because of them.

* What area should I be working in?

Throughout your life you may be caught in a situation whereby the title of your job is good but it may not bring about the level of income you desired. Therefore, it will help if you manage your expectation. Your karmic trait shows that in terms of work you are destined to provide much help for others through your earnest hard work and service to others. You will have sufficient to use in terms of wealth, but you may not be able to obtain the level of riches as that of the ultra-rich. Therefore, it will be helpful to learn to be contended with what you have and exercise good financial planning, as you tend to spend whatever you earn fast.

Social work, service-oriented or medical-related industry, psychologist, computer and computer related industries, electronics, mobile phones, aromatherapy products (especially that using candles or burning sticks), plastic-related products, cooking, electric engineering, energy, firework, food processing, gas or oil company, petroleum, chemistry, therma, multimedia, laser, lighting, movie production, photography, semi-conductor and anything that utilises light or heat, or uses objects to create light or heat are suitable for you. You are also very interested in religious matters thus working in an organization that is related to religion, especially Buddhism, will be beneficial for you.

Ref No: 1903

* Would like to know my love life as a whole and how to improve it.

The inherent karmic characteristics of your love life can be explained as the following:

The “chai star” that is shown in your birth chart which represents your relationship or marriage is in an unstable position, falling into the corner that represents your spouse, and clashing and conflicting with other “stars” within your chart, it points to instability in relationship or marriage throughout your life.

Additionally, there are also “bi jian star” that are close to the “rui ren” which represent you, and this “bi jian star” would often bring about third-party intrusion to your relationship or marriage.

Lastly, due to the characteristics of your birth chart, women would often cause you problems in life and draining your wealth.

In terms of the flying star in your Emperor Stars Chart, a star called “gua shu” which represents loneliness falls into a position that influence your “spouse palace”, which indicates that in terms of love life, you will feel a sense of loneliness often. “Tai yang” and “tai ying” stars are moving stars, found in your spouse palace, would mean that relationship may be unstable, or it will be more suitable for you to find someone who is from a far away country. Thus, marrying a foreigner may help to some extent.

Nonetheless, there are “huo xing”, “qing yang”, “di kong” in your spouse palace, pointing to the possibility that your wife will be someone who has a hot tempered, easily angered, aggressive, and may drain your wealth and even take your property.

For the current destiny phase, you are going through, having someone who is younger and who is from overseas may also help to improve the situation. Nonetheless, for relationship from now until 2024 will not be stable. Situations will often turn sour or will not end with a clear and sustainable relationship status or marriage. In fact, you have to be cautious of members of the opposite sex causing you problems and financial drainage.

It may be better for you to focus on your career progress and development for now. By 2024, when your career and wealth are more established, relationship will come to you naturally.

* Would like to know the spiritual side of me.

There are two sides to your spirituality. On one side, you love helping others and do believed in exercising compassion. On the other hand, to some extent, you are a also an epicurean who believed that life is to be enjoyed and therefore will allow yourself to be engaged in worldly pleasures and indulgences. You have to be especially cautious of friends as some of them are of negative influences and may lead you to wrong doctrines and beliefs. You like subjects related to the supernatural, astrological and occult. By nature you are kind-hearted and caring, therefore it will be good if you put this nature into good use by conducting charitable activities or other selfless deeds to contribute to the society.

Ref No: 1904

1) I would like to ask about my career as a whole as it seems I had been changing jobs quite often. Currently working as a consultant Project Manager for contractors.

The phenomena of you changing job often is largely due to the movement star "Tian Ji" that caused instability and changes that has fallen in direct relation to your "life palace" which metaphorically represents your current state of being. This star will govern the period between 2014 to 2023 in your life and you will find yourself being unable to settle down not only in work but also in your relationship. Nonetheless, overall it also means that you are suitable to work in careers that are somewhat related to machinery, constructions or related to elements of work that creates results due to rapid movement of machineries or metal objects. The year 2019 is overall a positive year for career development, with only minor problems related to the daily operation of work (problems related to government related applications or other contractual issues) and lesser time for enjoyment and freedom. However, you will not be settled with the current career and will continue to think of switching jobs. I will not advise you to change job nonetheless, as staying on will bring about better developments in the year 2020.

2) would like to ask about my spiritual aspect of me as I have a keen interest on the 5 arts of metaphysics.

With the star “Tan Liang” in the corner of your chart that governs your thoughts and psychological traits, you are born with a strong interest towards metaphysics, occult activities, religious doctrines and supernatural phenomena. However, it shows that for the current destiny phase you are in, you don’t really have the time or financial resources to seriously deepen your knowledge in this area. Work and relationship problems also will distract you from such pursuits. There are also not many opportunities in the future for you to really deepen your knowledge and skills in these arts.

Ref No: 1905

* What are my chances of finding a job & which sector is most suitable for me as a career?

The chances of you finding a job that is long lasting will be occurring in the first half of 2020 and the whole year of 2021. There is a chance in the month of October 2019 as well, but you may not be too happy with the pay, nature or working environment of this job. Chances of finding a job in 2020 will fall into the second half of January first half of February, whole month of April, first half of May, second half of July, second half of September. In the year 2020, your career development would be stabilized already.

Focus on the following when exploring career opportunities: Real estate and property related, architecture, building, construction, pet shop, storage & warehousing, pawn shop, antiques, building materials, renovator, ceramics, demolition, marble, pottery, real estate agent, landfill, recycling, sculpture, stone masonry, and any job that involves earth, soil, land, or rock e.g. carpark, mining.

* Is 2019 and 2020 a good year for me?

Spending will continue to be higher than earning in 2019, especially in the second half of 2019, and regrettably 2020 as well. If you have children, your children will also cause you a lot of financial drainage in the year 2019, or it will mean that you will have lesser opportunities to use your own money for leisure or other personal enjoyment. You will feel depressed because of this situation. You may need to be psychological prepared, to be strong and stay positive. 2020 will still be financially tight, nonetheless, by then your career is more established and gradually situation will be much improved by 2021. Throughout this period, if you are married or in a relationship, your partner or spouse will partly be able to assist you.

Ref No: 1906

* wish to find out more about the spiritual side of me

You have a strong interest towards religious, occult and astrological topics and activities, at the same time, you also have a heart of compassion towards helping the less fortunate. You are born with a high sensitivity towards the spiritual realm or entities, and in many circumstances, you have been helped and protected by such spiritual beings (deep inside you, you are aware that these beings exist and are around you often). You may also be into the regular worshipping, making offering or praying to these beings. It is beneficial for you to continue such spiritual practices and pursuits. Nonetheless, there seemed to be one deity that is in the manifestation of a male God or spirit, that you might have offended, or there were promises that you have made to this male God or spirit, but you did not keep the promise or return offering. You are advised to reflect on this and return the offering or keep the promise made. By doing so will also help to improve your wealth and saving. Otherwise, there will be unexpected situations that cause you to lose your savings frequently.

* would it be a good idea for me to do food and beverage as my career? Like owning my own cafe etc.

Due to the current destiny phase you have entered into, with the star “Ju Men”, which metaphorically represents the mouth, eating, restaurant or anything related to oral or food, you will have a desire to enter into career or industry that is related to food and beverage. Nonetheless, I will advise against it for now, or you should wait until after 2024 for such an idea to be brought into reality, as your current luck for investing into such type of business is not strong at all. The investment will be huge and you may not have the know-how and experience to really get the project up and running in the long run. It will be better to just be a connoisseur of food for the time being.

Ref No: 1907

1) I would like to know my career life as a whole and when I will be able to find my next job, I just lost a good job offer? ( Been jobless for more than six months)

There is a chance for you to be able to find your next job in the year 2020. However, the income level may not be as high as you desired. Overall, work situation is very inauspicious in the year 2019, with “Tian Ji Hua Ji” in your “Career Palace” indicating very negative turns of events for your career development. “Tian Ji” points to instability and “Hua Ji” is a negativity enhancer. At the same time, this “Tian Ji Hua Ji” is falling in opposing the “Spouse Palace” thus your relationship with your spouse will also be greatly affected. Your spouse is likely to use harsh and even unpleasant words scolding you, for your inability to bring home the income and provide financial assistance towards her. There will be great spending in your personal and family life. All these issues are causing you to feel depressed and the family seemed to be at the brim of breaking apart. You may even have to ask your friends for loans. Situation will improve slightly in the year 2020. Work will not provide the level of salary you desired but at least it will be able to provide for you and your family, meeting your and their basic needs.

2 ) Currently I am at conflict with my wife to the point she wants divorce due to me
having no stable job and jobless for total of more than a year. Is a divorce inevitable in my life cycle?

It is true that in the year 2020 the family will not be stable and the chances of a divorce, or at least a separation, is hard to be ruled out. However, if you can keep this marriage intact, situations will improve from 2021 onward. So it will be best for both sides to be patient and compromise. The quarreling will especially be worsening in the first half of 2020 nonetheless, and it is good to be psychological ready. At the same time, from your wife’s chart, there is also an indication that she is likely to marry more than 1 time in this life, or it will mean that it will not be difficult for her to find another partner.

Ref:1908

Question 1: What are the spiritual side of me?

To you, knowledge and expertise are power. You respect people who have strong mental abilities and independent thinkers like yourself. Achievement-oriented and ambitious, you have an eye for an opportunity and a creative knack for solving problems.

With your need to be honest and direct with people, you are likely to find success in the constructive use of your willpower and analytical ability. Since you have a naturally inquisitive mind, you will always be finding new and exciting things to explore throughout your life.

You also have a strong interest towards the mysterious or occult knowledge and phenomenon. A major part of your personality is an ability to animate others with your irresistible enthusiasm.

Just beware of getting carried away and becoming greedy or overindulgent. Fortunately, you have a very lucky streak, which comes from an open and spirited attitude and which manages to turn any situation your way.

Nonetheless, sometimes you worry too much unnecessarily or over think issues. You will bring headaches to yourself even when there are no actual problems by thinking too much.

Question 2: What are my inborn strengths and weaknesses?

With hard work, determination, and a positive attitude, you have the drive to move mountains and impress other people with your knowledge. Usually you seek security and try to build a good foundation for yourself.

Through opportunities at work and a sixth sense about business, your strong desires for success can be realized. This suggests that you rarely suffer financial problems, and those that do arise will be short-lived. Although you are charming, generous, and kind, with the ability to make yourself popular, you may have to learn that by being too direct or overbearing you can also push people away.

With your attractiveness and personal magnetism, you know how to enjoy yourself and entertain people; nevertheless, uncertainty in values may cause excess and you may need to moderate your inclination for too much rich living.

Alternatively, at times you may become very rigid and display a hard and inflexible front. You are dynamic and ambitious, yet pragmatic. More often than not, however, it is your great curiosity to explore that brings you an exciting and varied life.

Nevertheless, guard against being too stubborn or strong-willed, as it may lead to destructive behavior.

Additionally, you need stability and like to establish order. Endowed with energy, practical skills, and strong determination, you can achieve success through hard work.

Security-conscious, you like to build a strong foundation for yourself and your family. A pragmatic approach to life confers a good business sense and an ability to achieve material success.

You are usually honest, frank, and fair. The challenges for you may include overcoming periods of instability or financial worry. It indicates that you are an inquisitive and energetic person who enjoys an active life.

Your self-discipline and strong willpower often suggest that you can be self-reliant and commanding, with a taste for power. However, avoid being bossy or controlling. You do not like to be restricted and often object to being told what to do.

• Positive: organization, self-discipline, steadiness, hard work, organization, craftsmanship, manual ability, pragmatism, trust, exactitude

• Negative: inability to communicate, repression, rigidity, lack of feeling, procrastination, bossiness, hidden affections, resentfulness, strictness, indecisiveness, suspicious and doubtful

Ref No: 1909

* How is the spiritually side of me?

You are practical and perceptive, analytical and imaginative. Although you can be very determined, purposeful, and hardworking when you are interested in a project, at other times you can suffer from inertia and be quite happy to do nothing. Love and affection are important to you. Since you desire peace, harmonious surroundings, and life’s comforts, your home is likely to play a strong part in your life security.

With the ability to pay attention to small details, you can be meticulous, but you may have to avoid continually going over the same issues until you become overcritical or anxious.

You love knowledge and enjoy disseminating information to others. Although you are sometimes nervous, your clear vision and practical approach can make you a good strategist.

When you are able to combine this with your strong intuition, then you can achieve excellent results. It may be necessary for you to get a feel for a situation first before committing yourself to some form of structure, but once you give your word you are likely to take your responsibilities seriously.

You are by natural very clever and have a flexible and creative mind. You admired those who are highly intelligent and also have the potential to do well learning astrology or other occult knowledge.

* How to improve my life in general as a whole ?

You are bestowed intelligence and often imparts a creative and receptive nature, with intuitive and psychic powers. This star also suggests that you have cosmopolitan views, a liberal outlook, and ecclesiastical inclinations. Frequently you will find an interest in history, philosophy, or religion and develop natural writing talents, which can lead to honor and wealth.

You are bestowed with determination and opportunities for success in dealing with the public. You may seek to express yourself through creative pursuits such as the performing arts, writing, presenting, communications, and the media.

However, you have a love of comfort and pleasure and warns against overindulgence and avoiding responsibility.

• Positive: creativity, education, artistic success, writing

• Negative: vanity and conceit, lack of drive, indulgence

As a perfectionist, you may have to avoid being hard on yourself. You sometimes worry about doing less than is expected of you. Nevertheless, you possess an inner sense of power and determination that can overcome all obstacles and provide you with the recognition you need.

When in powerful positions, you have to learn to be just and impartial and avoid being unfair or manipulative. Although you work positively when you have a definite goal, you are well aware that you cannot do things without the cooperation of others.

Fortunately, you have the skill of dealing with people on a personal level and an ability to make the right contacts, but you may have to overcome an unfounded fear of a lack of financial reserves.

Your meticulousness and perfectionism can help you succeed in careers such as researcher, statistician, economist, or accountant. Since cooperative efforts can aid your career advancement, you may decide to form a business partnership or work in a team.

With your organizational skills, you can also do well in authoritative positions such as manager, administrator, or executor, as well as in law and law enforcement.

Occupations that may be excellent to keep your analytical skills sharpened include psychology, lecturing, and writing. You would do equally well in publishing, advertising, or the media. Alternatively, you could excel in the world of healing. You also possess the ability to raise money for good causes.

Determination, assertiveness, and ambition are some of the attributes associated with your nature. Dynamic and active, you frequently desire power and need constant challenge. At times you may be critical, hard to please, or inclined toward controversial issues.

You may use your power to help others, give sound advice, or solve other people’s problems. Alternatively, your strong business sense and organizational skills lead you to the world of commerce.

You are a good strategist, with a need to be creative and independent. With your foresight and progressive outlook, you can be visionary, yet rational. Through benevolence, compassion, and sensitivity you learn and develop understanding, tolerance, and patience which will eventually benefit your life.

Ref: 1920

* I would like to know about the financial status of my life.

Majority of your childhood was growing up in a background that is not well to do. Your parents might have experienced financial hardships when bringing you. There was a period before when you were around 5 to 8 that the family was more stable financially, but it was short lived.

Growing up until now, you have never experienced any great financial opportunities or windfall. Financially, this year 2019 and the next two years will not be strong. Nonetheless, from the second half of 2022 onward, wealth will start to improve and be more stable. You won’t be tremendously rich then, but at least it is the starting point in which you can become more financially stable, independent and have enough to use.

Between 2027 and 2031 there will be some financial difficulties, which may somewhat related to taking care of your parents, especially the mother or other senior female members in your family or among your relatives. Pay special attention to the year 2032 as it is a year that will cause you great financial struggles and these struggles or other sad incidences may occur to issues related to your family members or close relatives (perhaps due to life threatening illness or disease). You will use a lot of money that year.

2032 onward you will be entering the better years in life in which you will have more wealth the before. From 2032 to 2077 are all rather positive years, only some average years between 2042 to 2046 (likely experiencing serious marital or relationship problems). Try to avoid temptation and other unhealthy physical indulgences during these years to safeguard your marriage.

Between 2052 to 2056 there will be health issues that cause you some major financial drainage as well especially in the year 2052.

You will have a comfortable old age though, with more than enough to use, from 2057 to 2081. This is also the period in which you will have the most money when compared to other periods in your life. Thus, your life is one that is better at the old stage, and tough when you were young.

* And my love life:

No luck in having a stable relationship until your late 30s. Marriage problems between 2042 to 2046 as aforementioned. Your cherry blossom luck that will allow you to have a fruitful and satisfying relationship is not strong. You are advised to find someone with at least 6 years age gap and if possible is a foreigner as these will minimize the negative effects of bad romances.

There are a “Tian Hu” star in your marriage palace indicating that throughout your life issues related to romance will cause you to feel sad and depressed, “Ju Men” points to constant quarreling, miscommunication and suspicions between partners and “Tian Tong” at the darkest phase means you desire a good love or romantic story to happen, much like a fairy tale but due to the presence of “Qing Yang”, your dream is often destroyed by unexpected issues that suddenly occur.

You are recommended to get marry later, if possible don’t get officially register until you pass mid-40s. Cohabiting will be OK, but do take note that your family or relatives may not accept your partner or spouse and may have disagreement and misunderstanding that occur between them. Or you can just get register but don’t publicly announce the marriage. All these will help to minimize the negative effects caused by the aforementioned stars present.

To improve your wealth and relationship, wear a purple or red crystal beads on your left wrist, or get a genuine wood made Salika amulet.

Last edited:
Ref: 1921

How will my career life be like in the future?

The career progression in your life is one that is filled with constant changes. You are not likely to be able to do well in any form of work or business passed down from your family and would likely to do better by establishing something on your own. Throughout your life, you should pay attention not to get into verbal argument with your colleagues, or at least pay special attention not to cause problems unto yourself due to your careless choice of words. You should always watch your tongue when interacting with anyone in your workplace.

You are not suitable to gain wealth through investment therefore avoid getting into any risky investment. You are nonetheless suitable for careers that are related to the use of technology, social media, communication, electricity appliances or electronic devices or any careers that is related to the spread of ideas or information to a large audience.

Advisable for you to place a rounded stone that is brown in color at the back of your office chair always if possible.

Career development will be average from now until 2021. You will feel that your talents are not being able to be fully utilized, and that your efforts will not be able to be recognized and generate the financial rewards you desired. By the second half of 2022 to 2027, situations will be better and your skills and experience in the workforce will be more matured and developed. You should be able to receive a higher and more stable salary during that period.

You will reach a high level of authority or position from 2028 onward but reaching a plateau between 2033 and 2037. 2038 to 2048 can be considered the best years in your life for career achievement.

I have recently broken up, how would my future love life be like?

The second half of 2019, whole year of 2020, and first half of 2021 are not positive periods for your love life. There will be interference due to third parties and by second half of 2021 there should be a chance of meeting someone suitable. From now until 2021, avoid spending excessively on members of the opposite sex, neither should you allow yourself to be indulge in superficial type of relationships with members of the opposite sex. Otherwise it will cause you great financial drainage.

Ref: 1922

The basic formation of your birth chart shows that women, or the relationships with members of the opposite sex, is an area that will be problematic and complicated throughout your life.

Your Daymaster stem that represents your partner or spouse for a “combination” formation with all the rest of the stems in the birth chart, pointing to a high possibility that your partner or spouse would often display behavioral patterns such as that of falling into love with someone else outside the marriage, or you will frequently experience intrusion from third party, or relationship for you would often take an unexpected negative turns of events.

From your early 20s to 30s, due to the destiny phases influences, there were chances for romance to take place, however, none developed from this period will be long lasting.

Especially from your 30s onward, or from the year 2017 onward, relationships are not stable, once again the problems aforementioned will occur, and it is by 2022 onward that your relationship will become more stable and then you will be able to find someone truly good to you and care for you, and suitable to settle down.

Pay more attention to the year 2022 to 2026, as within these years you should be able to meet the special someone. To improve your love life, place 9 red real roses at the southern corner of your house or room. Make sure that they are always keep fresh.

You may also consider wearing red crystal at your right wrist or carry a wood made Rahu that is red is color preferably. You are also suitable to find a partner or spouse from the Southern direction of the globe, such as places like Australia or New Zealand, or from the South East Asia region.

Nonetheless, do take note that you have the tendency to marry all out of a sudden, and your wife is likely to be someone who has a stronger temper than you are. There are likely to be frequent disagreement and misunderstandings.

And also take note that marriage will not be able to solve your problem of loneliness. Certain negative stars are in your “union palace”, such as “Ying Sha”, “Gu Su”, which point to hidden enemies within relationship or marriage, and the feeling of loneliness even when in a relationship or marriage.

The “Tai Ying” star is also “Hua Ji”, pointing to the phenomena that women are often causing troubles to your life, or they are always changeable or unreliable.

2) My career overall

You have great ambitions in your life. And sometimes you feel that the great ambitions you have cannot be fulfilled as they can be too grand to achieve.

Your pleasure in mental pursuits could lead to a career in teaching or writing. An ability to understand human nature indicates that an occupation such as advisor, therapist, or counselor could also be rewarding for you.

Your natural flair for form and color could easily inspire you to become a designer or draw you to the theater, music, and the arts. Alternatively, your power of persuasion and bright ideas could motivate you to succeed in the world of advertising, the media, or publishing.

Currently your career develop is stagnant. You will feel that you are doing all that you can to excel, but you are not getting the rewards that your efforts deserved. From 2022 onward your career development will be better, nonetheless you will face a lot of pressure until you are in your late 50s. The best years are from 2042 to 2051.

Dear Jason,

I would like to find out about:

1) My career. Currently I'm unemployed for more than 6 months. Should I start working as a self-employed/start my own biz/go back to being an employee. Also, I would like to know what is my career going to be like for the next 2 years in general and which industries are suitable for me?

2) My spiritual development in general. How to enhance it and what areas should I focus on?

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Janice