1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Sales] Free of Charge Astrological Reading (Trial Run)

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 December 2016.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

I will be providing free of charge astrological reading to members of AmuletForums.com (AF). This service may continue or may stop depending on my schedule or the receptivity of the service.

How it works:

1) Each registered member of the AF will be allowed to ask a maximum of three questions, regarding one individual's date and time of birth. (I do have a data base to keep track of all date and time of birth received, therefore, kindly ask your questions clearly, precisely and sparingly).

2) Questions are to be posted onto this thread as the following format:

Date and time of birth: XX (Day) -XX (Month) -XXXX (Year), XX:XX hrs (Time) <English Calendar; time of birth is a must. I will do my best to assist, and will appreciate if you can do your best to find out your time of birth to the minutes, that will lead to the most accurate analysis> + Gender at birth

Questions:

1) XXXXX ?
    2) XXXXX ?
    3) XXXXX ?

3) I reserve the right to reply at my own timing, and also choose whether to answer the questions. Would appreciate your kind understanding on the fact that my work will require me to travel often, and at times the heavy workload of generating astrological reports will be time consuming for me. Additionally, I will only provide answers, that I believed will be constructive to the life of the person asking. I believed that each has to face certain circumstances in life for a reason. And I can only answer to the extend that it will help the person improve his or her destiny.

4) If you do wish to be answered in private, kindly leave behind the channels that you can be contacted.

5) Kindly be polite and also have the kind understanding that I am also just another human being, who would love to respect you and be respected in return. Verbal abuses will not be tolerated. If any comments, entries or replies are found to be unfair, harmful, one sided or destructive to anyone, I will have no choice but to stop this service altogether. Hopefully everyone using this service will generate positive energy, leave encouraging words and take this as an opportunity to encourage one another and learn life lessons together!

6) As there is a saying that goes, "一命二运三风水,四积阴德五读书,六名七相八敬神, 九交贵人十养生", to translate, this means that one's life development is influenced by the following factors:
    - One's fate (the basic structure or nature of the birth-chart)
    - One's life trend (which will change from one period to another, or from year to year)
    - One's environment (Feng-Shui, or Geomancy)
    - One's Karma (good merits vs bad merits, reaping what one's sow, cause and effect...etc)
    - One's knowledge (knowledge is power, and humans are the only living beings bestowed with this gift, and therefore we have the power to shape our destiny)
    - One's name (a name is a sound which carries with it vibrational energy and subconscious message, which will influence our energy field and psyche, which eventually influence our behaviors and attitude, that very often influenced the outcome of our lives)
    - One's appearance (not being superficial, but our appearance is the first contact point when it comes to human interaction, which will also affect our chances of being favored or not)
    - One's religious belief (religious beliefs have the power to guide a person's moral values and actions. And if a person is upright due to religious beliefs, chances are he will avoid wrongdoings that will cause him troubles, teach him right methods to handle life issues, for instance, and will help him to be protected and blessed by the deities)
    - One's relationships (family, spouse, children, colleagues, boss, friends, teachers...etc who influence our lives)
    - One's health (health is the greatest wealth)

Therefore, analysis basing on one's date and time of birth will provide a general guide, but not necessarily able to take into account the rest of all the other variables listed above, which will influence one's destiny. As such, I will encourage all who use this free astrological reading service to take the advice as a general guide only.

Additionally, astrological readings are derived from a person’s date and time of birth. If the date and time of birth provided is wrong, the readings may lose accuracy. The information provided on this thread is not a substitute for professional advice such as from a Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, counselor or therapist of any kind and does not constitute legal or medical professional advice nor is it intended to constitute such advice. Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold the provider of the information liable for any actions that you take.

7) I reserved the right to change the rules or stop this service without any prior notice. I will do my best to assist all who come to seek help, but depending on the progress of both my work, and the development of this thread, I will make any adjustment necessary for the good of all.

8) Everyone will be given a Ref No so that you can look for your answers in the entire.

9) Kindly send your date/time of birth and gender through the AF inbox, as it will be easier for me to follow up and reply accordingly.

10) I do not encourage gambling, as many families have been destroyed due to the gambling industry, therefore I will not answer any questions related to such topic. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thank you very much for your kind support!

For more information on my astrological reading service, kindly visit the link below:

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

"ㄧ心向善,關愛衆生。 To have a heart of compassion for all sentiment beings."

Last edited: 11 December 2016
    anhdy and sam1980 like this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to Ref No: F0001

1) can predict my love luck overall including year 2017 and when my ideal partner would be appearing?

The chances for developing a long term stable relationship that will lead to marriage is slim in the year 2017. However, there will be brief romantic encounters in the middle phase of 2017, especially in the month of May to August, 2017.

2) Can predict my wealth luck for 2017 (I'm asking because I'm planning to do some investment, want to know whether it is suitable or not).

Positive changes in terms of wealth is highly likely to occur, but not in a tremendous manner. Investment can be carried out as early as February 2017.

3) What i need to change or improve?

You have the tendency to lose your financial resources easily due to relationship with members of the opposite sex. There's also a tendency for you to be very impatient. You will have repetitive thoughts frequenctly, thinking over certain issues over and over again and unable to give yourself a peace of mind. Nonetheless you are very creative, talented and adventurous. Relationship wise, things have never been stable, and it is more recommendable for you to marry at an older age, approximately after late 30s.

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 7 December 2016
  3. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0002:

1. Is the person suitable to work in insurance/sales industry?

Yes, you are suitable to work in occupations related to insurance, sales and finance (especially if it involves verbal communication with clients). Other jobs that are suitable for you include industries in the government sectors, social or welfare organization and service oriented type of work. You are not too suitable to start a business on your own (not until you have reached your 40s). There is also an indication that your career is often in a constant state of flux. It will experience instability and changes often. It will be torn down and then rebuilt many times. You will also often feel directionless in terms of work, and things seemed to be going in circle often, heading no where. But you will have a more stable and financially wealthy period after 40.

2. Anything he should take note or do to aid his life to be more smooth sailing?

There is a sign that you will have disharmonious relationship easily with the significant female figures in your life, include your mother, your girl friend, wife and daughter. It will be good if you make an effort to cherish and protect these relationships. You are kind, gentle, clever, sensitive and eloquent. However, you can be too quick in jumping to conclusions, thus it will be better to take a slower pace and think twice in terms of any decision making process. You are hardworking and throughout your life, a lot of efforts, blood and sweat have to be put into achieving your desired success. You must need to cultivate a lot of patience and perseverance in terms of developing your career. At the same time, you often experience a sense of loneliness easily, as though you feel you are fighting the battle all by yourself. However, you are born with a caring nature for others, so exercise it and it will bring about good karma in return for you. Relationship wise, it has often be filled with troubles and unexpected negative changes, causing you hurts or disappointments.

3. Would his love relationship going to be fine in the future?

2017 is not a good year for relationship. Even if you have someone that you admire, the chances of being able to forge a long terms sustainable relationship with her will be difficult. However, chances will improve from the year 2019 and onward.

4. Dhamma Galleria

Last edited: 6 December 2016
  5. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0003:

1) I will like to know my wealth in general.

You have always been struggling with financial issues in life. From your youth until now, saving has always been a problem. At the same time, you must avoid the habit of wanting to take risk with your money through financial speculation, stock trading, gambling and the like activities.

Furthermore, you have to be careful of friends, try your best not to lend them money or believed in any get-rich-quick schemes proposed by them.

The year 2016 is also a year in which you will experience turbulence in terms of work. Money will come to you only after much hard work and effort. You have a great desire to become wealthy, but you must learn to be patient in your approaches and avoid doing anything that may be against the law.

You may also consider careers or industries that somehow will be related to religious or occult practices or beliefs, as you have a strong interest in this area and may also be able to earn money through these interests. Other industries favorable for you include those related to entertainment, leisure, PR, arts, design and media.

You will experience much "bitterness" before achieving "sweetness" in life. Your old age will be very financially stable and blissful.

2) Will I have luck in marriage

There could have been a chance in the past in the year 2012 and 2013, but it was not a sustainable relationship that would bear fruits. Looking forward, there is a chance next year but you must try very hard to make it into a long term sustainable relationship.

3) Any good advice for me to follow to improve my life?

You are not good in managing your wealth. You earn and spend without any recording and planning, which may cause you to be wasteful, and at the end you will not be able to save anything as a result.

Money comes quickly but also leave you fast. Regardless of how much you earn, at the end all your money will be spent. However, you are creative and are good in earning money through very unconventional ways, different from the norm. The way you earn money sometimes can be risky. Your youth has been very difficult but your life will be improved gradually from 2019 onward.

You may consider wearing Phra Sangachai, Phra Hanuman, or Kwan Yin (the one that stands on a dragon and carries a bottle with water flowing out).

Your favorable direction is in the North or North West, thus you may be someone who like to travel to countries towards these area from wherever your country is. The metal and water element represents your wealth, on one hand, it means that determination, flexibility and creativity is required for you to general and accumulate wealth, on the other hand, you may consider industries related to the metal and water elements.

6. Dhamma Galleria

Kindly send your date/time of birth and gender through the AF inbox, as it will be easier for me to follow up and reply accordingly. Thank you very much.

7. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0004:

1. What is the ideal job industry i should be in? Despite having to work for many years, I'm still lost and seems to be missing something.

Creative and intelligent, you are versatile and may have a wide choice of careers. You may be drawn to the world of commerce and use your charm and social skills in sales, PR and promotion, or industries related to banking and finance, government sector or property.

With your positive attitude and easygoing personality, you can succeed in large corporations and gain positions of responsibility. Alternatively, your need for self-expression indicates that your artistic talents can lead you to the world of art and design or advertising and media.

There is also an indication that you can gain income from more than one source, thus, it's not necessary that you limit yourself to one occupation only. Between the destiny phase from 2008 to 2017, there are a few negative stars that may cause you to feel that you are wasting your talents, your ability is not fully realized or unitized and that you are not having a clear sense of direction.

However, there will be a major breakthrough in the year 2018, and there is likely to be some form of promotion or advancement in career development that lead to a more stable and fulfilling future.

2. What amulets or chants is good for me?

LP Thuad, Phra Khring, Phra Chinnara, Salika

3. Problem with my public speaking and speech, wondering if I'm lack of metal. How to improve the situation?

The problem is mainly caused by a star that will hinder your speaking, though processes and speech appearing in the "house" governing your mental, emotional realm and communication ability.The problem will naturally go away from 2018 onward.

Last edited: 11 December 2016
  8. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0005:

1) Anyway to tell if I will ever break out of the poverty cycle?

I can understand the difficult and tough life you have gone through, and this problem with money seemed to have a plight for your life since childhood. Although the first half of your life has mainly been extremely tough, please be assured that from your early 50s onward, you will become wealthy and the need to constantly worrying about how to make end meets will no longer occur. In recent years, nonetheless, you will still meet some obstacles, particularly in the year 2018. You should save up early for the rainy days.

2) I am truly tired of my job, should I quit in 2017?

Not advisable. If you lose your job in 2017, situations in 2018 will be very difficult to handle.

3) Will I have any major illness, diseases or accidents in my life?

In 2017, you must avoid interpersonal conflicts, quarrels or misunderstanding with friends or colleagues. Hidden enemies may also attack you or spread negative comments about you. This will cause you great distress. Work wise, you are not happy with the level of salary you are earning. Health wise, be cautious of problems related to your respiratory system or oral health. Avoid smoking, as it will bring you serious health problems.

9. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0006:

1) Any advice for my love life in the year 2017 and as to when my ideal partner would arrive?

The chances of developing a long term and stable relationship that will last into the future is low in the year 2017. Nonetheless, you can expect some brief romantic encounters in the month of Feb to Apr, and Nov, Dec, 2017. You are more suitable to marry late, in your late 30s, as any marriage before 35 is likely to be unstable. 2019 will be the year that your ideal partner will arrive.

2) Any advice for my work for the year 2017 (current working in government doing enforcement work)?

There is a sign that in the year 2017, situations will be difficult in the initial phase but gradually improve to be better in the later phase. Therefore, it is a year in which you will have to be patient and learn not to give up easily when faced with the initial obstacles. Religious practices, knowledge and insight will give you strength and guidance in overcoming your problems, therefore it will be advisable for you to chant, meditate or study religious or philosophical knowledge to improve your overall well-being.

There is also an indication that you will be able to obtain wealth from more than one source of income, therefore you may consider some sidelines, freelancing jobs or starting some small business. It is also advisable for you to attend courses and get some higher qualifications, and it shows that it will benefit you in your career development. 2017 is a year in which you will be able to develop your talents further so don't miss this period of time to learn something new.

3) Any recommendations for amulet wear?

Nang Kwak, Phra Lersi, Kwan Yin (the one that carries a water bottle and stand on a dragon), Naga

10. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0007

1) what's my wealth luck in 2017

You are likely to experience large spending, while at the same time, income level will likely to remain unchanged in the year 2017. Wealth will likely to experience fluctuation each month, without a fixed and stable stream. Issues of the heart or members of the opposite sex may cause you huge spending, so try to exercise restraint and self control.

2) what are the things to take note to improve in 2017?

You will face interpersonal conflicts at work in the year 2017. Therefore, it will be best to stay away from any unnecessary conflicts or arguments. You may experience frustration and struggles in your love life. Relationship wise there may be interference from third party. Nonetheless, you will meet some very helpful friends in the year 2017, who are willing to stand by you and help you, and also will experience many happy moments together with them.

3) should I go back to car sales next year? (As my friend has invited me over to his company to help out, currently I'm working for my father but I don't really prefer his kind of job style)

There are signs that you will be engaging yourself in multiple jobs, or receiving income from multiple sources, therefore it is advisable to explore new ventures or career options. You will continue to receive financial assistance from your parents. But you may spend the money due to relationship or members of the opposite sex.

11. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0008:

Anything in life to be careful at?

Friendly yet direct, you are an interesting mixture of keen intelligence, enthusiasm, and practical common sense. A keen learner, you seek inspiration and are attracted to those who can teach you how to expand your opportunities.

You are not afraid to think big and possess a spirit of enterprise. Straightforward and down-to-earth but with a persuasive manner, you can influence others, especially when you have a positive plan in mind.

You possess quick instincts, can make fast decisions, and do not suffer fools gladly. Usually outspoken, you have a desire for action and change, but you should guard against impatience, being too competitive or confrontational.

You do especially well when you combine your positive, forthright approach with your ability to plan and take action for a good cause.

On the other hand, you have problem following through things that you have started, and can be impatient, or easily get yourself involve into interpersonal dispute or conflicts with others. You can also be fickle minded or indecisive.

Work wise and wealth are also less than ideal. You spend too much too easily, and this seems to be a problem that has been very difficult to control. There will always be inevitable occurrences that force you to spend and lose money.You should make an effort to be careful with your money and avoid being scammed.

In terms of work, there is a sign that from 2011 to the year 2020, you may either face a lot of instability at work, feeling a lack of direction and your job seemed to give you a good title, but does not carry any real or satisfactory financial benefits. However, if you work in industries that is related to communication, you will fare better.

Until now, relationships have always been difficult to maintain or sustain. You always have emotional struggles in your love life and will often feel lonely. It seemed to be difficult to find someone who is compatible with you, and misunderstanding and quarrels could have been a common theme in your past or present relationships. You should also try to understand that money cannot buy love. It is also advisable for you to avoid spending excessively due to members of the opposite sex.

Looking forward, there are a few years you have to be especially careful: 2019 to 2021

Amulet4me likes this.
  12. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0009

1) What would my wealth in general in the year of 2017?

There is a indication that you may get into some form of serious disputes, misunderstanding or conflicts that is related to money. Therefore it will be very important for you to stay away from lending money out. Also avoid any "get-rick-quick-schemes" promised by others.

If you owe people or financial institutions money, try your best to repay them on time, otherwise it may lead to persecution from them. Do your homework thoroughly before making any major purchases to avoid scams.

There is also an indication that you will be spending excessively due to relationship. Overall, the second half of the year will be better than the first half in terms of wealth. Do not gamble.

2) I'm considering of switching my bridal sales job to the property agent line, is it advisable or should I stay put in my current job.

It is advisable. If you do decide to go into property, the year 2017 will still require you to learn a lot of things, and by the year 2018 you will be starting to earn good money. Property is of the element which is favorable to your birth chart so overall it will be a good option.

3) In what way can I improve my general wealth and life.

Competitive and success-oriented, you are always seeking to better yourself or improve your circumstances. By harnessing all your dynamic emotions into work that gives you a sense of purpose, you are likely to find a deeper awareness of your own inner power.

In order to accomplish your grand dreams and fulfill your need to build something of long-lasting value, it is necessary to be very focused and self-disciplined. By developing your natural humanitarianism, you are able to avoid personal dissatisfaction or disappointment with others.

A great deal of your achievement depends on broadening your knowledge and expanding your universal understanding. By becoming mentally detached or objective, you are able to rise above difficult situations and solve problems with inspired thinking.

Hardworking and reliable, with a natural sense of authority, you invariably rise to positions of power. With your charm and warmth, you have a way with people but can also be a disciplinarian. Although you are efficient and thorough, if in business you may fare best when your sense of vision is creatively employed, such as in advertising, publishing, or media, or in industry that requires you to communicate verbally.

Your ability to assess situations quickly implies that you have strong instincts, and are mentally keen. Do not let doubt or suspicion undermine your confidence. If you learn to be patient, you can develop your creative flow and avoid impulsive actions (especially impulsiveness towards spending), which will definitely enhance your chances of success.

Last edited: 28 December 2016
    HarmanK likes this.
  13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    A common question that I will be asked every time close to new year:

Why we should not use our yearly animal zodiac for accurate astrological reading?

In terms of astrological reading, due to the convenience of marketing and for making it more popular to the general public, many unethical astrologer will only rely on the year of birth for forecast, which is a very wrong way to carry out an analysis.

Imagine there are only 12 animal zodiac, which means that of the billions of people in this world, there will only be 12 types of life trend or destiny phases, which is totally absurd.

Therefore, a responsible astrologer will always generate a birth chart basing on the date, and if possible, time of birth of the person, and also lay out the destiny phases of the person for careful and in-depth analysis.

For Lessons on Astrological Reading:

[SG Events] - Free Astrology Lessons (www.dhammagalleria.com) | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 29 December 2016
  14. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0010:

I've been unemployed for almost 3 months. I don't have enough money for my daily needs and bank want to repossess my car and take legal action on my outstanding loan. I try to find new job but no luck so far. I appreciate if you can advice me how to improve my situation:

Situations in the year 2017 is likely to continue to be difficult in terms of job search and slow in the process of wealth generation. Nonetheless, there will be some positive developments between the month of May to July. You are likely to continue to receive legal warnings from your bank on your outstanding loan. There will be unavoidable problems with the ownership of your vehicle.

If situation get worse, the only option to generate wealth for now would likely to be leveraging on your house or property as a form of asset, by renting it out (fully or partially) or selling it. You may think of borrowing money from friends, however, do be cautious that by doing so may lead to certain interpersonal disputes later. Avoid gambling. However, please take note that by the year 2018, situations will become much better.

Remedial measures may include finding works that are related to property, electricity, energy source, technology and anything that is related to "fire" and "earth". You may also wear or worship Phra Somdej (preferably one that is made of temple soil or clay, red or brown in colour). May also wear brown jade. Chanting Namo sam-man-do, moo-toh-nam, om, doo-loo doo-loo dei-wei, so-ha, preferably with beads that are made of purple (Amethyst) or red crystal (Cinnabarite) every morning. Change the direction of the bed (head facing south). The purple (Amethyst) or red crystal (Cinnabarite) mala beads can also be wore on your left hand.

Last edited: 5 January 2017
  15. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0011:

1. Now i am working at Tour & Travel company which handle tour reservation ( still in a training period ). Am I in the right job now?

Yes, there is an indication that if your job is somehow related to use of your verbal or communication skills, and associated with traveling, facilitating people to go overseas or somehow related to foreign countries, it will be beneficial and in the long run and you will be able to gain a high position through promotion eventually.

2. How about my wealth or luck in 2017

There will be a slight improvements, especially in the second half of the year 2017 (especially August to December). But do not gamble and be very careful not to put your money into any risky investment or subscribing to credit cards or acquiring loans with high interest. Also be very careful when dealing with any contracts or legal issues involving money. There is an indication that such contracts or legal terms and conditions may bring about problems to your saving.

3. What best amulet which I can wear to support my life.

Phra Hanuman, Phra Upakut, Phra Khunpan, Kwan Yin (one that carries a bottle and stands on a dragon).

16. Dhamma Galleria

Replies to F0012:

1) Will i be able to land a stable job in the creative industry in 2017?

There will be a strong desire to search for a job with higher salary and opportunities to utilized and express your talents in a new job, and there is an indication of you being able to find a job that is related to the creative industry in the year 2017, which will allow you to generate more income. On the other hand, there will be greater workloads also, so be prepared for the need to spend more time and efforts due to work.

2) Any chance of a love relationship?

Yes, you are likely to meet someone you like, but be cautious that the relationship may not be too ideal in the beginning and may bring about emotional struggles, a sense of loneliness and dilemmas for you. It will be better to go slow and develop a friendship first. Also, do not invest too much financially into the relationship until mutual feelings and trust are well established.

3) Things to take note in 2017?

In your profession you may experience some very positive changes. You’ll do your job very methodically with your innovative changes and may also start a new venture to enhance your profit margin substantially. May get many good job offers. There is also a strong indication that every endeavor will get you the desired success.

In work you may get promotion or posting according to your liking. Some important assignment entrusted to you may enhance your importance in your office. Your personal excellence and capability will show its class to win you much laurels.

Nonetheless, there will be a tendency to become more moody or even depressed this year, and you are likely to be caught in a dispute and conflicts easily in interpersonal relationships. Some friends may spread false information or speak ill of you, and you will feel that you are being unfairly treated.

It will be a good year for saving money. Nonetheless, you are likely to spend too much money on branded electronic gadgets or items. If you are traveling this year, some paper documents like VISA or passports may bring you problems so be careful.

17. Dhamma Galleria

F0013:

1) I would like to ask about my wealth for this year. Will there be any chance to get better this year? I owe bank and people quite a big sum of money, and now business very slow, baby going to born, many things need to settle.

Although financial situations have been tremendously difficult for you as early as from 2014 onward, there will be positive changes from the second half of 2017 and after.

The first half of 2017 will still be difficult, so it will be necessary to hold on and be patient. You should take things in stride, but try your best to settle the debts first, as there is an indication of increasing pressure for you caused by legal persecution.

If possible, do not let your pride stop you from borrowing money from senior figures in your family for help first.

At the same time, do not let your stress affect the harmony within your family. There will be huge spending in the household too. Remember that harmony and peace in the family is necessary before prosperity will come.

You may consider getting a golden rooster and place it at the western corner of your house or office.

2) I would like to ask about my business. It's a family business and only source income to maintain the whole big family.

Situations will become much better by the year 2018, and you will enter the best periods of your life in the year 2020.

Your good luck will continue til your old age at late 70s, therefore, do not let the temporary obstacles hinder you from being courageous and calm.

Last of all, be reminded once again to stay cool-headed, do not get emotional or angry easily, and make sure that there is peace and harmony at home always, and prosperity will gradually follow. 家和萬事興!

Last edited: 21 January 2017 at 10:55 AM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)