1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Free Astrology Lessons (www.dhammagalleria.com)

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 16 January 2016.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

Introduction:

We have DNA sequencing that helps us to predict our current and future health condition. We have weather forecast, political forecast, financial forecast, ...etc, so why not destiny forecast?

Knowledge is the only thing that has differentiated us from other living spieces on earth, and has given us the advantage in terms of survival. And in the 21st century, it is a fact that we live in a knowledge-based economy in which those who have more information and wisdom will out-maneuver competitions and win the game. At the same time, holistic knowledge and wisdom will also grant us the ability to help ourselves and others. Astrological analysis is like a form of spiritual DNA sequencing for our destiny.

I will be revealing the secrets of astrological reading in the year 2016 to readers, and at the same time help them to understand how astrological knowledge is different from superstitious beliefs.

The information shared on this thread will be for beginners who are often amazed by the accuracy of astrological reading, but at the same time find it a topic highly difficult to study and understand.

Before studying astrology, some important mindset and behavior have to be instilled in learners. The characteristic or quality you should develop when studying astrology:

1) Patience is the key. It takes a life time to study and master the art and science of astrology. There is no limit to learning.

2) Keep asking questions and finding out new answers. There are many false beliefs and superstitions being spread regarding astrological studies. One must be cautious to discard what is false and unreliable and continuously investigate the right formula to astrological calculation that can give rise to accurate predictions.

3) Expand your general knowledge all the time. Astrology is about the study of life phenomenon. And life consists of an infinite amount of things. One must continue to expand his knowledge always and then link, form connections and draw relationships between his knowledge and astrological studies.

4) Specialize in at least one method, but do not limit yourself to one style of practice. In my opinion, there is no such thing as astrology belonging to a different country or culture. Also, some people prefer the more ancient style of astrology, whilst others prefer the more evolved modern style. Remember, there is no old or new astrology. There is only accurate or inaccurate astrology. Each system of astrological calculation has its own limits and strengths. One should fully master one style, then progress to learn as many other styles as possible, and to adopt what is efficient and effective in each style for the sake of accuracy.

5) You should always use your astrological knowledge to provide constructive help to others. It’s never about what you know, but how you apply what you know to the benefit of yourself and others that matters most. Do good and have a heart of compassion towards all sentient beings always. Always believe that destiny can be changed for the better through good intention and action. Have a heart of gratitude always and remember that life ultimately is a lesson. You can learn lesson from a small ant to a spaceship as long as you are mentally ready as a student. Everything in life can teach us something. Be thankful that you have a chance to learn this lesson called life.

I will do my best to update the lesson contents for beginners here once a week, and write in the most simple manner so that astrological studies can be made super easy to understand.

At the same time, I do welcome questions, and interaction with learners. As I'm also in the process of learning, despite the fact that I have been studying this subject intensively for more than 15 years, it's my hope that through interaction and exchange with others, I may even be able to find out more and learn more myself.

Furthermore, as much as I respected and believed in freedom of choice and speech, I will be very thankful that my threads, created with the intention and purpose to help and educate others, be used constructively, fairly, justly and correctly for the aim of spreading positive energy, values and messages.

Nonetheless, if I have ever in any way misinformed or misled readers, my threads are opened and willing to face the full extent of public discussion, listen to alternative opinions, make necessary adjustments under proper principles and hold total responsibility for any mistakes in humility.

I may not have the answers to everything, as astrological studies is such a huge topic, with unlimited schools of thought and practices, but I will do my best to impart my knowledge to sincere learners of this ancient art.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Thank you very much for your kind support!

[​IMG]
    I have been practicing astrological reading and consultation for more than 15 years, having studied from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand. Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling (Registered Counsellor, SCA; accredited in Australia by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, I'm conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. I look forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days, starting from the day they started the consultation. An astrological report would also be sent to clients for reference and keeping. I also offer Geomancy, or more commonly known as Feng Shui advices to clients during my consultation session. I can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), S$50 is required before service commence.

I also accept PayPal (S$55): dhammagalleria@gmail.com

Please contact:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    Email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

本人跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十五多年,持有澳州Monash大学心理学学士及心理辅导硕士, 以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

我的占星阅读服务可以让你在七日内继续征询议建, 也會送上命理報告以供參考。我可以用在你的手机上的任何应程序进行通信。

新加坡POSB银行:154-03357-2(储蓄账户),请先付$50(新元)服务费用。

我也接受PayPal ($55 新元):dhammagalleria@gmail.com

请询问

P.S. 请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国,您可能需要附加海外通話費,谢谢!

[​IMG]
    [SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

© 2016 Jason Hathairat, Dhamma Galleria, All Rights Reserved

Last edited: 15 March 2016
    jag and Theegg like this.
  2. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

Thank you.

Dhamma Galleria likes this.
  3. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 1:

The I-Ching (易经) can be considered the most important book in which Chinese astrological studies have been based upon and originated from. Its philosophy has later been adopted by biology, medical science, computer coding and more, as it consists the fundamental truth about how the nature of the Universe operates. But to prevent you from falling asleep, I won’t be going too deep into it yet.

Some very brief background for I-Ching newbies. The book was commissioned by Emperor Fu Hsi in around 3,000BC. It is not known who or how many people authored it, Confucius edited it in his lifetime some 2500years later. It is called – ‘The book of Changes’ and it is the relationship of all things created through a variety of trigrams and hexagrams and the relationship of Yin & Yang (e.g. female & male, hard and soft, life and death…etc)

[​IMG]

The 8 Trigrams of the I-Ching

Some people see I-Ching as a book or Oracles, but more than that, it’s a book of life, literally.

Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA, is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints, like a recipe or a code.

[​IMG]

The basis of DNA is + and -. This is also binary code. Computer language operates on this philosophy and so is the basis of all human language.

So lets look at the similarities between the I-Ching and DNA. In his 1979 book Martin Schonberger (the author of The I Ching and the Genetic Code: The Hidden Key to Life) puts this about as simple as one can when creating a bridge between science, genetics and oracles.

[​IMG]

Firstly you need to know that the I-Ching contains 64 Hexagrams – made up of 8 trigrams each having a relationship with themselves 8 x 8 = 64.
    1. DNA contains the vital processes, structure, heredity and form of all living things. The I-Ching contains the philosophical, moral, physical and psychological makeup of us.
    2. The basis of DNA is the double helix (+ & -). The basis of the I-Ching is Yin (- -) and Yang (-).
    3. Four Letters (ATCG) label the double helix joined in pairs (adenine, thymine, cytosine, guanine). Four combinations make up the combinations of the I-Ching. (Resting Yang -, moving Yang -0-, resting Yin – -, moving Yin ><)
    4. In DNA, three of the (ATCG) make up a code word for protein synthesis. In the I-Ching three letters form a Trigram or primary image
    5. The direction of reading is distinct in both DNA and the I-Ching.
    6. In DNA there are 64 triplets that provide the information power. In the I-Ching there are 64 hexagrams that give us the information.
    7. In DNA two triplets are called beginning and end. In the I-Ching two hexagrams are called before completion and after completion.
    Is this co-incidence? If you believe so then I feel you may wish to just explore a little further. G.W. Leibenz created a chart where he compared the binary code with the I-Ching. Every part coincided. But here is what he found…

There are only four combinations of Yin and Yang, with the first two bars of the I-Ching. EG: If we said Yin was represented by 0 and Yang by 1, then the possible combinations are 00, 01, 10, 11. These four choices align with T, C, G, A, which then when multiplied make up the exact number of Amino acids that are part of DNA.

So…what does it all mean?
    [​IMG]

Here is some thinking for you to ponder on.
    • Assuming that the 64 hexigrams do relate to DNA, that means our bodily conditions, morals, personality, behaviors and traits are preprogrammed.
    • If DNA can describe and predict an individual inherent biological characteristics and future health conditions, the 64 hexagrams, although is a metaphorical, moral and philosophical representation of life, can also be used to predict life phenomena with high accuracy.
    • By studying I-Ching in-depth, it can reveal to us on hidden or unconscious factors that may be impacting our current or future situation. At the same time, it offers a way of looking at one's current and future circumstances with the right perspective and wisdom, and allow us to unlock some creative energy to solve our problems in life.
    [SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 23 January 2016
    jag, SIFVION and Theegg like this.
  4. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 2: The Five Elements

How did the universe and life come about?

Some believed that a creator brought the entire universe and life into existence through his power. Whilst some scientists postulated that the universe came from a big bang and life is a result of miraculous, accidental and random atomic collisions some 4 or 5 billion years ago.

Last but not least, there are also extraterrestrialists who believed that we are descendants of aliens. And archaeological findings have been able to prove that many ancient advanced civilizations have carried out extraordinary tasks such as building pyramids that could mirrored the exact locations of the stars in the galaxy.

There is no answer yet as to how the universe and life came about.

Also, we have yet to be able to travel and discover beyond our solar system. But one thing is for sure. Everything within this solar system is made up of 5 basic elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal. In other words, life phenomena are the manifestation and interaction of these five elements.

The Wu Xing (Chinese: 五行; pinyin: Wǔ Xíng), also known as the Five Elements, Five Phases, the Five Agents, the Five Movements, Five Processes, and the Five Steps/Stages, is a fivefold conceptual scheme that many traditional Chinese fields used to explain a wide array of phenomena, from cosmic cycles to the interaction between internal organs, and from the succession of political regimes to the properties of medicinal drugs.

[​IMG]
    In the following lessons, we will learn more about the interaction of the five elements, and how their interaction can be used to make predictions for the future.

Theegg and SIFVION like this.
  5. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 3: The 5 Elements, Part II

The Theory of the Five Elements - Wu Xing (Chinese: 五行; pinyin: wǔxíng), is the concept in Chinese philosophy conceiving the world as dynamic states, or phases, of constant change.

A lot of information can be found over the internet and on books about this philosophy, however, I believed what's most important is not how much information you acquire about them, but how in-depth you are able to comprehend their true nature that matters the most.

Therefore, it is my intention to explain the basics very slowly, and thoroughly, so that readers can grasp the true meanings behind the concepts.

The five elements are:

[​IMG]
    The Taoist view of the Five Elements can be seen as a further, more refined step to understand and categorize or analyze the Yin-Yang philosophy described by the I-Ching. The Theory of the Five Elements describes and summarizes the nature of interaction and relation between Yin and Yang or between life phenomena.

Wood, fire, earth, metal and water are indispensable in daily life and are keys to the variations in the natural world. Just a very simple example, people drink water and use fire to cook food; metal and wood can be made into various tools; earth ensures the growth of all things. At anytime if any one of these elements are absent, or if there are too much of any one of them present, there will usually be disaster or catastrophe in the natural world.

Change is the only constant in this universe. These elements are interrelated and influence each other. Such a cognition and understanding eventually formed the theory of the five elements.

Taoist theories use symbols to describe phenomena of reality, hence each of the Five Elements represent an aspect of a dynamic process, or phases of change. In this sense, Wood is not only the actual wood of a tree as defined by the substance, but also a metaphor that captures the essence and describes the character, the dynamic state, the elemental force of the element.

[​IMG]

The above table showed just a few of the characteristics each of the element presented. We will learn more about their characteristics in the near future.

If you are facing any doubts at this point, feel free to leave me any questions. The following lessons will touch on the interactions between the different elements. Thank you.

Chrisyg74, jag, SIFVION and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 4: Relationships of the 5 Elements

Below is an equivalence of the states of matter found in physics and chemistry:
    • Metal: metallic / crystalline solid with strong chemical bonds & radiation-conductive vacuum-like inter-atomic voids
    • Water: ionic/solvent liquid phase
    • Wood: complex organised living composite material with enzyme catalysis
    • Fire: energised gas-plasma
    • Earth: disorganised semi-living composite solid material with microbial culture
    The five elements are also used to describe the states or periods in nature:
    • Wood/Spring=(72 days) a period of growth, which generates abundant wood and vitality
    • Fire/Summer=(72 days) a period of swelling, flowering, brimming with fire and energy
    • Earth=(72 days=4x18days (4 transitional seasons x 18days each) the in-between transitional seasonal periods, or a separate 'season' known as Late Summer or Long Summer - in the latter case associated with leveling and dampening (moderation) and fruition
    • Metal/Autumn=(72 days) a period of harvesting and collecting
    • Water/Winter=(72 days) a period of retreat, where stillness and storage pervades
    The doctrine of five phases describes two cycles, a generating or creation (生, shēng) cycle, and a controlling, overcoming or destruction (剋/克, ) cycle of interactions between the phases:

[​IMG]

Creating (Generating)

The common memory jogs, which help to remind in what order the phases are:

• Wood feeds Fire
    • Fire creates Earth (ash)
    • Earth bears Metal (and minerals)
    • Metal enriches Water (as in water with minerals is more beneficial to the body than pure water, when metal melts it become liquid or when metal cools, water condenses around it)
    • Water nourishes Wood

Controlling (Overcoming/Destroying)

• Wood parts Earth (such as roots; or, Trees can prevent soil erosion)
    • Earth dams (or muddles or absorbs) Water
    • Water extinguishes Fire
    • Fire melts Metal
    • Metal chops Wood

Understanding these relationships are important, as this is one of the major foundations in which astrological predictions are built upon. A very common misconception is that astrological analysis can be carried out solely by looking at a person's year of birth or known to the laymen as the 12 animal zodiac.

It is a regret that year after year, book writers sell books that make forecast basing solely on the 12 animal zodiacs, which do not take into account the relationships of the five elements and it's relation to one's Daymaster in generating accurate forecast.

Therefore, in the following lessons, I will introduce what is a Daymaster, and why is it important and statistically sound to carry out astrological prediction through analyzing the Daymaster's interaction with the other elements in our birth chart.

And moving onto the advanced level in the near future, I will also reveal how the interesting animal zodiac came about and why knowing the time of birth of an individual (to the minutes) will further enhance accuracy in astrological analysis.

7. aeriummm

aeriummm Registered Member

A very informative thread for people that is interested in learning BaZi. Thanks for the lessons bro Jason.

8. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 5: Animal Signs vs Four Pillars of Destiny (Bazi)

At Chinese New Year, you hear about the animal sign that is going to rule the year ahead. Babies born in that year are said to be born under that animal sign. Personality and luck are influenced by the energies of the year animal sign.

There are a total of twelve different animal signs. Year Animal Astrology is a simple form of Chinese Astrology based on a cycle of twelve years. And if we base astrological analysis on the animal signs alone, there will only be 12 types of possible predicted outcomes for the entire world population on earth. Common sense will tell us that it doesn't' make sense.

Four Pillars of Destiny (Bazi)

The same cycle of twelve animals also rule months, days and double hours (the twenty four hours in the day are divided into units of two hours). The twelve animals are pseudonyms for the twelve earthly branches, and time is measured with the twelve earthly branches together with the ten heavenly stems in ancient China, as measuring time to the minutes was not a common practice due to the lack of technology for precise measurement of time in the past.

(There are also various tales on why the 12 animals were used. We will explain on this further in later lessons, and first focus on why it is important to derive astrological reading basing on time, and not year of birth.)

The heavenly stems and earthly branches form a cycle of sixty pillars. A pillar is a unit of time written vertically, with the name of the heavenly stem above the name of the earthly branch. When a baby is born you can write out the date and time of birth as four pillars:

· Year pillar
    · Month pillar
    · Day pillar
    · Hour pillar

These four pillars become part of a chart for the more advanced method of Chinese Astrology known as the Four Pillars of Destiny. The Four Pillar gives you a far more personalized picture of your innate characteristics and luck than your animal sign.

An experienced astrologer can analyze and interpret the Four Pillars chart to give you a life reading. Learning the art of life reading using the Four Pillars is complex, and it can take years of practice to become highly competent.

Entering the 21st century, astrological practices should advance forward with modern technology. With the prevalence of clocks, watches, internet and mobile phones, timing can be more precisely measured. Therefore, it only makes logical sense that the minutes of birth should also be taken into consideration when carrying out astrological reading.

[​IMG]

Similar to the Albert Einstein’s space-time continuum, which is a mathematical model that joins space and time into a single idea to understand the true nature of reality and existence, astrology must also take into the account the space or location (Feng Shui) a person is born, raised and living in for facilitating a holistic prediction.

Henceforth, I believed that as astrology evolve into the future, we should also include the use of the global positioning technology into the destiny equation.

(How combining minutes of birth and the location a person is in can be used to carry out highly accurate astrological predication will be taught at advanced level in my future astrology lessons. Thank you very much for your kind support!)

Theegg, jag and arsira like this.
  9. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 6: Introduction of Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches

There is a perpetual and indivisible relationship between phenomena in the “heaven” and the phenomena happening on “earth”.

Throughout the history of mankind, and in many religious books, saints or highly influential people are often described to be born with certain rare and interesting stars alignments in the sky or under unusual and remarkable weather phenomena.

Ancient Chinese invented a measurement by two sets of signs in a certain sequence - Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches, aimed to symbolically and metaphorically describe and explore the rule of changes between sky and earth, as well as that of the four seasons.

The ten heavenly stems and twelve earthly branches create combinations representing a sexagenary cycle (Chinese: 六十花甲; pinyin: liùshí huājiǎ), also known as the Stems-and-Branches (Chinese: 干支; pinyin: gānzhī), which is a cycle of sixty terms used for recording days or years.

[​IMG]

For instance, a year, month, day or hour can be represented by the composition of two characters, one from the heavenly set, and one from the other. Thus came a way of counting time which has been passed down through thousands of years until today.

As year is represented by two characters, one heavenly stem and one earthly branch, so is month, day and hour, which are the minimum criteria for creating a birth chart in the Bazi analysis (which basically means 8 characters in Chinese), therefore you can now understand why this very famous astrological calculation method is commonly known as Bazi (八字).

Many people believed that these are extremely basic concepts, however, it is by understanding thoroughly and mastering such basic concepts that can allow an astrologer to excel into high accuracy in terms of predictions. And what appears to be the simplest usually hides the most sophistication in terms of meaning and implication.

In the following lessons, I will touch on what each of this heavenly stem and earthly branch represents, and how they can be used to carry out astrological analysis.

Last edited: 4 February 2016
  10. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 7: Daymaster Yang Jia Wood

Jia Wood people are forward, stubborn, and constant, just like a tree growing slowly and surely straight up to reach the sunlight. Jia Woods have strong willpower; in the face of adversity they don't give up easily. They devise and plan their actions carefully, always moving toward a well-thought-out goal.

The Jia Wood person is akin to the soaring California redwood, the solid oak tree, or the strong cherry tree. Jia Wood people are upright, dependable types whose greatest weakness is a lack of tact. You like to call a spade a spade each and every time. You are progressive and keen on self-cultivation, but like the slowgrowing tree, you take a long time to achieve your goals of self-improvement.

Jia Woods are late bloomers and will achieve success through patience, preference and endurance. Jia Woods are generally good at networking and have superior people skills. Many Jia Woods were thrust into responsibilities at an early age and can have trouble adapting to conflicting rules. You have a certain way of doing things and may resist changing your familiar ways.

11. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 8: Daymaster Yin Yi Wood

Yi Wood grows toward the sun like a creeping vine or blade of grass. Yi Woods are adaptable and shrewd in their dealings with people, and although they may appear indecisive, they know precisely what they want and how to get it.

Yi Wood people make good business owners as well as formidable competitors. Learned, intelligent, logical, and an original thinker, they may become absorbed in abstract trivia, proving their own theories, or counter-attacking criticism.

Yin Woods enjoy spending time alone in order to understand the world, clarify their thoughts, and prepare answers to difficult questions.

They always look for opportunities to learn, but it is knowledge for knowledge's sake, not necessarily knowledge that they will put to any practical use.

Yi Wood is symbolized by ivy, creeping vines, flowers, grass, small plants, and ferns.

Yi Woods are consummate networkers; they entwine themselves with other people, ideas, and projects. Unenlightened yin Woods can be manipulative and are not above using those around them to get what they desire.

Yin Woods have an innate understanding of the concept of leverage, and possess first-rate survival instincts. Dirt rarely sticks to them, thanks to their inherent charm and their penchant for ensuring they have enough wiggle room to get out of a jam.

12. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 9: Daymaster Yang Bing Fire

Yang Fire is symbolized by a burning furnace or raging forest fire. Bing Fire people are the conquering heroes of the 10 daymasters. Strong, assertive, and lovers of a challenge, Bing Fires are natural leaders, champions of causes, and righters of wrongs. The driving force behind this personality is a fear of weakness or being dominated.

Generous, vivacious, and as warm and passionate as the sun itself, Bing Fire produces people who have no hidden agenda and do not hold grudges. They are upright and noble in their actions, but can also be proud and selfcentered, as well.

Bing Fire is the fire of the sun-warming, radiant, and essential to the growth of all living things. Bing Fire people are magnanimous, generous, and giving, and will have a cause that they support or contribute to generously. Like the sun that rises in the east and sets in the west, Bing Fire people are very routine-driven until they hit a plateau.

Life is never dull with Bing Fires, as they are fiercely independent. The key to their happiness is to give them their own space to shine, literally and figuratively.

P.S. Please take note that other elements present in the birth chart will interact with the Daymaster, and generate more characteristics and traits, and these methods of calculation will be taught in advanced-level lessons in the near future.

13. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 10: Daymaster Ying Ding Fire

Yin Fire is symbolized by soft candlelight, twinkling stars, and the illumination of the full moon. Ding Fire people are naturally influential and motivate those around them with an inspired sense of humor. They are meticulous and detail-oriented, but due to their helpful nature, they can forget about their own needs and be susceptible to burnout.

Those with a yin Fire daymaster are inspirational, wise, conscientious, idealistic, and hardworking. A bit perfectionistic at times, they are bothered when things are not done the right way (read: their way).

When frustrated, they may become critical of others and of themselves. Their underlying motivation is to avoid anger and avoid being wrong or criticized. However, few things or people in this life are perfect, so life is rarely easy for them.

Like the tiny flame that can either flare up into a great fire or burn down into embers, Ding Fire people can either rise to the occasion or hide in the shadows, waiting for the right opportunity to shine again.

Ding Fire people can be temperamental, fickle, sensitive, and prickly at times, but they are always thinking about others first. They often need to be reminded that they must sometimes come first.

14. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 11: Daymaster Yang Wu Earth

Wu Earth is symbolized by mountains, rocks, boulders, and passageways. Wu Earth people are as solid, immovable, and unwavering as the mountains. They make trustworthy, loyal, and dependable friends. Simple and down-to-earth,

Wu Earths are quiet and prefer solitude. Once they have made up their mind, they can be quite stubborn in carrying out their decisions. The Wu Earth personality is a solid one, often slow to take action and of few words.

They are ponderous, quiet types who often need to be motivated to take action. Procrastination is a pesky problem with Wu Earths. Superb at keeping secrets, the Wu Earth person is the soul of discretion.

When they are feeling effusive, however, they are chatty, jolly, fun people to be around. Sometimes accused of being hedonistic and wanting the best of everything, this yang Earth personality may become materialistic and inclined to buy new toys.

Their major fears are deprivation and boredom, and their compulsions involve avoiding pain and having more of everything.

P.S. As the learning of astrology is a long and tedious journey, I will be including other interesting articles that will teach us wisdom and enlighten us on how we should live our life for the better in the coming lessons. Stay tune!

15. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 12: Ultimate Purpose for Astrological Study

Each individual is made differently; astrological analysis gives us a fuller and richer picture of our opportunities to grow and reveal to us the highest priority in our lives. It adds deepest insights into our life experiences and enlighten us how to become the amazing person we are meant to be.

Every life is a unique blending of the psychological, spiritual, and material potentials found in each individual's birth chart. The objective of an astrological analysis is to offer us a practical guide that helps us to maneuver through life using our free will.

Karma is like a vast ocean, and our destiny is like a boat that is moving across the ocean. We cannot choose the weather conditions, but we can choose how to change our direction to reach our destination if we understand the winds and the tides well.

YOU determine the level of functioning of your birth chart and the degree of happiness and success in your life. When you function on this level, your life takes on a richness of dimension it has not had before. You take the responsibility for creating your life the way you would like it to be. You see your purpose as using the gifts and talents you have been bestowed with and choose to express them creativity in this lifetime. You fulfill your limitless potential because you see what CAN be, rather than what cannot.

The birth chart then becomes a guide, a road map for your destiny and a reflection of your own spiritual evolution.

ASTROLOGICAL STUDY is designed to assist you in that evolution. It is about love and appreciation of your divine nature within, the acknowledgment of the Truth of who you are and, as a result, the beautiful expression of that Truth. It helps you to look into the soul’s intentions and lessons to be learned in this lifetime, qualities to develop, problems to be resolved, and service to be rendered based on reverberations from past lifetimes.

Astrological analysis is able to help you clarify your lessons and goals, illuminate your struggles, and encourage you to move in the direction of your true purposes.

There is a momentum or force that pushes us forward and the force is bigger than we are. Astrologers seek to help others understand how a larger sense of purpose and destiny works in our life. Destiny does not imply that there is no free will. We do choose our path in life, but very often it is much wiser to choose a path that follows the ocean current rather than one that is at cross purposes to it.

In working with the prevailing forces we still have many choices on the finer details of how we express ourselves and the circumstances that we create within the context of these strong forces. Astrological studies help you navigate your way in life by seeing how the force of destiny in your life can be leveraged upon to your advantage.

Ultimately, the ultimate goal of astrological studies is to affirm our oneness with the Universe and to help us dissolve any blockages to our ultimate awareness, and give us the knowledge that you are the Creator of your life.

When you have mastered holistic knowledge and enlightenment through astrological studies, you will finally realize the positive vision of world peace and the belief that each individual has the potential within to make a significant contribution to world peace.

The basis of inner peace is self-esteem and self-knowledge, and when enough individuals are self-aware, they will act in accordance with natural laws to promote harmony around them and the result will be world peace.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 4 March 2016
  16. Dhamma Galleria

Pre-order my Astrology Online Lessons

As I am at the final stage of uploading my astrology online lessons, registration will now be opened for pre-ordering at a discounted price of S$68 (future release price will be at S$88).

The lessons, which will demystify astrological reading and make it an easy subject to understand, will be released in the month of April. It will be published in digital format at the initial stage.

The lesson is mainly for people who are interested to go further in astrological studies into the intermediate and advance level. It will teach you the following:

1) how to conduct astrological calculation by yourself.
    2) understanding your personality and destiny through astrological analysis.
    3) methods on how to improve your destiny (relationship, work, wealth...etc).......and more......(which I will gradually reveal in the following posts)

* Depending on my schedule, I will continue to release other books in the future related to information on amulets and Thai Buddhism. Hopefully the first book will be well-received! At the same time, lessons for beginners will continue to be provided on this thread. Thank you very much for your kind support!

If you are interested in ordering, please feel free to contact me through the following:

Please contact:
    SMS: +66987899877

P.S. Please do not call as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 16 March 2016
    Unrequitedlove likes this.
  17. Dhamma Galleria

Lesson 13: Daymaster Yin Ji Earth

Ji Earth is symbolized by the soft, rich, nourishing soil in which we grow our food. Nurturing, tolerant, and resourceful, Ji Earths are also avid and materialistic.

This daymaster produces a dependable, likable, engaging person who is good at socializing. Ji Earth's instinct is to protect, nurture, and develop. Rejection, lonesomeness, and condemnation from an authority figure are especially troubling to Ji Earths.

They follow the rules and prefer the approval of others. Yin Earths can also be secretive due to Earth's ability to keep things hidden. This makes them natural confidants and confessors. Tolerant and occasionally guilty of being too giving, Ji Earth people have many hidden talents and abilities which often come to the forefront gradually and organically, just as a seed grows into a plant.

Ji Earths are flexible, adaptable and can take on many "shapes" depending on the circumstances. They often have an inborn aptitude for handling money and strong entrepreneurial inclinations.

18. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    One of the major reasons why I chose to stay in Thailand is to further my studies in astrology, and ultimately combine my knowledge in both Chinese, Western astrological reading with Thai astrological reading, to create a new and holistic methodology for astrological analysis.

It's my blessing and honour to be able to understudy Ajarn Maesiteung, who has served as an astrologer for more than 40 years in Thailand and learned astrological, religious and moral knowledge from her. Because of her, my life was also saved from a spiritual attack in the past, and I have subsequently decided to devote my life for the spreading of Theravada Buddhism that teaches us to always develop compassion and help other sentient beings to the best of our abilities.

Although it's difficult for me to summarize the vast amount of knowledge I have learned into the lessons I will be providing in the near future, I will teach as much as I can, and simplify the studies of astrological reading to beginners, so that others can use these wonderful knowledge to the benefits of themselves and others.

I am in the process of finishing editing the lessons contents, which will be offered online in the near future. The lessons should be ready to be taught online by last week of April. Registration is now opened for lessons at the intermediate level. Once it's finalise, the URL of the online lessons will be sent to students.

To benefit my students, I will also teach katha, mantra, and methods to improve luck passed down to me by Ajarn Maesiteung. I will continue to update on the latest news regarding my future lessons. Thank you very much for your kind support!

Last edited: 10 March 2016
    anhdy likes this.
  19. Dhamma Galleria

Our website is up:
    www.dhammagalleria.com

Astrological lessons (intermediate and advanced level) will be offered here soon. As I am in the process of uploading the lesson contents, estimated to be completed by the end of April, register now at a discounted price of S$68 (original price @ S$88)

Free astrological lessons at beginner level will continue to be posted on this thread.

I will continue to update on the progress. Feel free to give me any suggestions or ideas! Thank you very much for your kind support!

Last edited: 11 March 2016
    Unrequitedlove likes this.
  20. Dhamma Galleria

PASSWORD LEAKED!!! FREE PASSWORD FOR ASTROLOGY LESSON!!!

ryc4lesson
    (enter this password to see exclusive contents!!!)

This area is password protected [401]
    (click on this link to enter)

Have a preview of contents right now! More contents on both Chinese and Thai Astrology coming. Registration is now opened ($68). Full course will be available in April at S$88.

Upon your payment, a link will be sent to your email address to invite you to set a password for your individual account. More news will be announced later.

The contents will always be expanding, therefore it will be better than buying a book which does not continuously update itself with more knowledge. If you have any questions to ask, I am just a message away to clarify your doubts.

Thank you very much for your kind support!

Please contact:
    SMS: +66987899877

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 12 March 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)