[Occult Barangs] Foolproof method to communicate with Phra Ngang

Siambarangblog

Registered Member
bro a bit " chim " for me ...can explain it simple?
put it simple how you know your PN around you? or when encounter difficult things etc , how your PN hint you?
Cases to cases
In some cases, u can feel someone invisible is around you , either when u are walking in dark or when doing praying or etc.
Some example : some have to spell katha to bring it out etc.
Or Whenever encounter any danger either can chant protecion / danger katha
or directly
will tell you thru mind wave signal something like six sense or direct contact in your ear .
If unable to see, you can still feel and hear.
At time words are hard to express out, till yourself had bonded u will understand .
"BUT" above mention still depend on different Sect & different teaching.

Pierrot

Registered Member
Nearly nobody knows what is behind. Nearly nobody knows with which entity one gonna bond.
"Oooohhhh yes fantastic, I can feel them, I'm bonding, hahaha !!!..."
And in fact, that's a demon that is slowly sucking your Life, your energy, that is eating your soul.

But "ohhh yes I can feel something, I'm so lucky !!"
:D

'Ngan Member Group' WhatsApp create n for those who interested to know more on ngan world can joint in n for those who pray ngan many years can share their experiences with call up meeting or activity. Welcome those really ngan master to share too. Hope to grow and correct teaching for those interested on praying ngan.
Can I join??

Seenoevil

Registered Member
The post might already historical
As some gave up , some still figuring out, some still continue their faith, others seem already lost the interest due to same reason
But Ngung stories always get fancy and create excited to newbies
Hmmm....

The post might already historical
As some gave up , some still figuring out, some still continue their faith, others seem already lost the interest due to same reason
But Ngung stories always get fancy and create excited to newbies
Hmmm....
I truly want to learn about ngan.. but sadly I can’t find any proper channel to learn about it

Anand

Registered Member
if so ex but does not work , how ?
You want i got two piece but the eyes come out liao lolx but i got keep one side can glue back.....i only keep phra ngan from one master ..exchange for amulet lesser value also can but i must like the amulet first hehehe.....see the name of the master whom made - no work his kp no value liao lor

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Non of what ever mentioned here is very 'relevant'
Phra Chai/phra ngan is not like other devas or arahants..just sharing, don't try stuffs at home when you don't have any knowledge or bond without authorization from a master(well versed in phra chai)

If thinks go wrong...you people will regreat totally like I told you guys,he is not like other devas or arahants,even phi is not as jialat...the real phra chai come...and if you don't have the necessary stuff or own baramee or if you backfire,you can count your days
What do you mean? Even if i use a mainstream phra ngan amulet(no spirit) also will back fire? Inviting phra ngan got any disadvantage and things need to take care or not? Sorry I'm a newbie to all this that why ask abit more

'Ngan Member Group' WhatsApp create n for those who interested to know more on ngan world can joint in n for those who pray ngan many years can share their experiences with call up meeting or activity. Welcome those really ngan master to share too. Hope to grow and correct teaching for those interested on praying ngan.
Can add me?

I truly want to learn about ngan.. but sadly I can’t find any proper channel to learn about it
Are you living in Singapore? If yes, find a local master that specialize in PN. If you ask around in the forum, a few names will pop up. Please go find and ask the master directly for methods/ info. Don't anyhow use methods not taught by master.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that front por ngan / back mae ngan so expensive. o_O I have one at home, but for the past 10 years that I can remember, I never even touch that. I only wear PN/ PC from one particular local master.

Anand

Registered Member
What do you mean? Even if i use a mainstream phra ngan amulet(no spirit) also will back fire? Inviting phra ngan got any disadvantage and things need to take care or not? Sorry I'm a newbie to all this that why ask abit more
This "menu" is a topic i wouldnt share much about bro....seek a master of your own preference and learn about PN according to his or her school of thoughts

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk