[Occult Barangs] Foolproof method to communicate with Phra Ngang

kaizhi87

Registered Member
Yes.... In fact... Any amulet made by Lp Chuen increase.... :(

Actually initially I don't believe Lp Chuen made any PN until I research it myself then happen to know someone have it and went to meet up.

The PN is surprisingly very small but good to wear around.

TheAvengers

Registered Member
Saw somewhere selling $380

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the place i went thats selling for $380 told me that a lady also wanted it. but her card got limit of $200 cos she's a student or sth.

dunno is sales talk or wad.. haha but i am curious if there's any lady here who eyed that piece? good news is i never buy la.. the piece still avaliable..hehe

18insanity

Registered Member
SGD.. are you questioning my hearing or eyesight?

you want buy at 380USD? can, i buy from that shop at 380SGD and sell you at 380USD on?

A simple question of price differences and u got so work up?
Lol..
I ask becos i saw tis... tats all.
Why the tension?
Relax la bro..

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

TheAvengers

Registered Member

A simple question of price differences and u got so work up?
Lol..
I ask becos i saw tis... tats all.
Why the tension?
Relax la bro..

Nope that's not my source of info.. It's a brick and mortar stall

It's understandable why you jump to conclusion that's the source of my pricing info since the number is exactly the same.. Think we all make the same mistake at times.. Sometimes coincidence like these cause misunderstanding

18insanity

Registered Member
Nope that's not my source of info.. It's a brick and mortar stall

It's understandable why you jump to conclusion that's the source of my pricing info since the number is exactly the same.. Think we all make the same mistake at times.. Sometimes coincidence like these cause misunderstanding

Its ok. My bad..i forgot to put in a question mark.

kaizhi87

Registered Member
In fact, I am much more curious why Lp Chuen made double face ngan. The katha mention of male and female version. Unfortunately, it seem to be made in limited quality. How many singaporean have it and know more about it, we wont know but I will appreciate if someone can help share it.

2543 Buddha year, very very few LP will make Phra ngan. Oh god.....

TheAvengers

Registered Member
In fact, I am much more curious why Lp Chuen made double face ngan. The katha mention of male and female version. Unfortunately, it seem to be made in limited quality. How many singaporean have it and know more about it, we wont know but I will appreciate if someone can help share it.

2543 Buddha year, very very few LP will make Phra ngan. Oh god.....
Sorry I still can't get over the fact that I felt this design of pn looks like teletubby...

kaizhi87

Registered Member

Amulet name : Por Ngan back Mae Ngan 1st Batch Lp Chuen (Front Por Ngan / Back Mae Ngan)

Maker by : LP Chuen

Origin : Wat Ta Ee, Buriram

Year : 2543 B.E

Material : made from magic enigma metal mixture such as sheet yant metta yai and lek, Sheet yant mahasaneh, Sheet yant Paya hongthong, Old metal Skewer corpse, the tack coffin lid the bottom embed Phong ghost bone died Saturday Cremate Tuesday, Phong Kuman thong Lp Chuen, Magic phong wan 108 type , Phong wan dok thong, all phong will help up the powerful can to fast success .

Size : 1.8 x 3.9 cm

Purpose : Maha Saneh, Metta Maha niyom ,Attraction, Good success business, Help success any thing, Protection

This is a 16 years old Ngan....haha...

kc yeo

Registered Member
Hi was just thinking if any whatapps group sill avai? Care to add me if it's still around?