[Occult Barangs] Foolproof method to communicate with Phra Ngang

LAHF

Registered Member
Anybody has any tried and tested, foolproof method to communicate with Phra Ngang? I have already read through the entire Official Phra Ngang Thread and know that meditation is one of the cues. Any other suggestions?

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
actually bro , can tell how PN around for you?
I happen to ask Ajarn before he told me different people have different feel.
for me is meditation , six sense n smell. some even can see shadow for me see is mostly inpossible but normally is by feeling when ur bonding with them vry close u will knw wht they want n what they want u to do n all this cant expression only tht person bonding vry close wit ngan will know.

kaizhi87

Registered Member
for me is meditation , six sense n smell. some even can see shadow for me see is mostly inpossible but normally is by feeling when ur bonding with them vry close u will knw wht they want n what they want u to do n all this cant expression only tht person bonding vry close wit ngan will know.

Overall it take abit of fate and effort.As mentioned by bro Alfie.

LAHF

Registered Member
When you mention meditation, do you mean self meditation or meditation "with" Phra Ngang? My Phra Ngang is an amulet, not a bucha. Care to explain how to meditate?

Pierrot

Registered Member
When you mention meditation, do you mean self meditation or meditation "with" Phra Ngang? My Phra Ngang is an amulet, not a bucha. Care to explain how to meditate?
What I do :
Before meditating, I ask PN to join me, and bond with me during the meditation. If you have and roop, you can hold it in your hand during this time.

Another way to communicate : dreams. When you dream of them/with them, you will know ! ;)

jane

Registered Member
When I was "meditating" I feel that my body is swaying. Left right and front back.
Sometimes I smell jasmine flower although there's no Indian or flowers around me (when in public etc)
Does this consider "connecting" with PN?
Or maybe I think too much~ =(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierrot

Registered Member
When I was "meditating" I feel that my body is swaying. Left right and front back.
It happens to me in some meditation situations too. Is it Phra Ngang ? Hard to say... I think it's caused by strong flow of energy passing through the body, so maybe it's a side effect of a connection...

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
meditate infront of ngan cos holding your ngan amulet also can meditate. bro meditate method difficult to explain here without seeing u.

jane

Registered Member
It happens to me in some meditation situations too. Is it Phra Ngang ? Hard to say... I think it's caused by strong flow of energy passing through the body, so maybe it's a side effect of a connection...
Side effect??? Doesn't sound good~~~

Devilfish168

Registered Member
bro care to share how your PN bond with you?
as I have mention I ask a Ajarn before , he told me different people have people feel...

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
F
bro care to share how your PN bond with you?
as I have mention I ask a Ajarn before , he told me different people have people feel...
For me more on six sense if u wan me to describe can say wht i feel means he feel also and the end thing happened same as passed few day i feel it before. Meditation wise is when u are relaxing ur mind peace something will appear like u dream during sleep and conversation as normal person. Cos subject got prove thing really happen same during meditation conversation.

Devilfish168

Registered Member
F

For me more on six sense if u wan me to describe can say wht i feel means he feel also and the end thing happened same as passed few day i feel it before. Meditation wise is when u are relaxing ur mind peace something will appear like u dream during sleep and conversation as normal person. Cos subject got prove thing really happen same during meditation conversation.
bro a bit " chim " for me ...can explain it simple?
put it simple how you know your PN around you? or when encounter difficult things etc , how your PN hint you?