1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

First time please advice..

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by Shawn Tan, 8 August 2017.

1. Shawn Tan

Shawn Tan Registered Member

Hello to everyone! Its my first time doing yant. I don't have any tattoos too. I'm in the customer service line. Looking through some yants online.. Crocodile / Turtle / Lizard seems very interesting. Anywhere to recommend in bangkok to do? Whats the price range like and also whom to look for?

2. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

3. Valen

Valen Registered Member

for a start please google Angelina Jolie sakyant and maybe LP Pern Wat Bangphra.

please study and do your homework first before commit ;):)o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:p:p:cool::confused::confused::mad::mad::(:D:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

4. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Don do unless you want it out of. Fashion. If you want results, do a few more months of home work first

doubletap33, robinmok84 and Benson like this.
  5. Shawn Tan

I don't have the luxury to learn from masters, but I've tried researching online. There are many don'ts which I'm sure I can commit. I'd like to know how to contact LP Pern at WBP as I'm only going on 1st to 5th Sept'17. Next trip is to Khon Kaen on January.. Thank you so much guys

6. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Let us know if you manage to meet LP Pern...

doubletap33 likes this.
  7. Mangala

Mangala Registered Member

"contact LP Pern"?? How possible?! pls spend 15 mins to study before you make a move, SIR!

8. Shawn Tan

I mean like is there a translator or agent to contact.. As I'm not fluent, and I saw people saying they have to wait if you walk in to wat bangphra. Certain ones have appointment. Thats why I have to be clear on how the procedures are like.. I know LP Pern has passed on in BE2545. Anyone to recommend to do yant?

Mangala likes this.
  9. Mangala

Mangala Registered Member

there're actually quite some articles esp in this forum u can check... said nowadays those well know spots of Sakyant Temple/ Arjans no longer the very yesterday way of charges. You might consider this too. IF been there after hours of travel follow by hours (very!) waiting time.....& some case you are not allow to select the yant (and might not get proper advise WHAT suitable) and, sak by inexperiences as for their practising (on your very luck of the day) etcs. You'd aware the difference between 'Local's charge' & 'Foreigner charge'???

doubletap33 likes this.
  10. doubletap33

doubletap33 Registered Member

OK Shawn.
    1st LP Pern passed away a long time ago.
    2nd. Doing a sakyant at WBP of LP Pern may get you into a medium, or oracle sit.
    3rd U can wear a sakyant tattoo without doing it on your body by wearing a sakyant made onto a copper or silver foil as a takrut. So I carry a takrut of some certain sakyants but I don't have any tattoo on my body.
    I make sakyants on copper and silver foils too as takruts.

By doing so you do not need to perform laser surgeries to remove your tattoos when you do not want them.

Benson likes this.
  11. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Swee ::oniongoodjob::.

doubletap33 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)